View Single Post
Old November 3rd, 2008, 12:10 PM
Hookah Nut
Default Favorite Shisha Pairings

Ok I don't know about you guys but when I smoke, whether it be a cigar, or hookah I often like to enjoy it with something else like a nice beer. I'm sure lots of you do the same thing except maybe with a fine wine or aged scotch, or IDK maybe even your favorite foods. So I figured maybe we could have a thread to share our favorite things to pair shisha with. I didnt see any other ones. Also feel free to throw in some suggestions about what you pair your favorite tobacco flavors with.

For example, I love beer, all different kinds, and when I get some down time I like to enjoy a few beers with my shisha. A suggestion I stumbled upon this month...Layalina Orange and Blue Moon. Simple enough yet they really compliment each other very nicely. I can't wait for the next chance I get, I would try some in the vase but I'm afraid it will foam up and get into the hose.

I've been drinking a lot of pumpkin spiced ales, as they are in season. Dogfish Head Pumpkin Ale is amazing ! I think I might try some with a little pumpkin pie flavor tobacco, or maybe vanilla and cinnomom combo? What do you think? What do you like?