View Single Post
Old November 6th, 2008, 06:09 PM
Hookah Pro
Send a message via AIM to Fezzik Send a message via Yahoo to Fezzik
Default Re: Your first hookah experience

I guess I should have started but I didn't. My wife and I were getting aggravated. We had been going to this one place for a long time and loved the food. Then we were scared it was going to close cause the business looked week. Well we got aggravated when they turned it into a sports bar and made it 21 and up so people could smoke. I am allergic to cigarette smoke so that pissed me off. There wasn't a non smoking section so I was screwed. We waited a while and decided to see how it was going. We couldn't pass up the wonderful hummus there so we went. We saw they had Hookahs and pool tables. Well we were there for over three hours that night and loved it. We got the Hookah with Nakhla Strawberry and I was hooked and she was getting there. Then we tried the Nakhla Double Apple and she shortly after that bought me a 32" for Christmas. Now I have to wait and still go rent one occasionally, but It is hard to try it and not fall in love. Especially if you just luck out and get a really good flavor right off. I am looking forward to breaking this thing in.