Thread: al fakher help?
View Single Post
Old November 14th, 2008, 05:57 PM
Hookah Pro
Send a message via MSN to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Yahoo to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Skype™ to FarBeyondDriven
Default Re: al fakher help?

Honestly I'm with Nima (-reality) on this one. Like I say pretty much the only time I have had a harsh smoke of Al Fakher was with the Fruit Cocktail. I have had the same deal with Watermelon but that was before acclimation...yes it needed acclimation. Everybody know Al Fakher is one of my favourites, even the new cut I can smoke fine. Never had a harsh session of Grape or Golden Strawberry, and I go through that stuff like a fire through dry leaves . But yeah I'd say the two flavours you're gonna wanna watch closely is Fruit Cocktail and Watermelon, just from my personal experience.

Also, just to clarify what Sambooka said above, that is a damn good point! I used to say Al Fakher Caffe Latte was too strong to smoke and whine and cry about it until I figured out to use less heat LOL. I know you may be thinking "N00b!" but hey, check your setup and take it easy with that fire power