View Single Post
Old November 24th, 2008, 09:10 AM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Which natural coal would you get???

Originally Posted by bLinkZor View Post
Can anyone help me find where they sell that ************* coco nut coals for a good cheap price and also the shipping, please.
I am going to be brutally honest ..

bLinkZor save your money and just buy from one vendor at a time .. the coconara's are great coals! ch naturals are the SAME thing! So just buy the coconara's from thehookahstore and keep your shipping low. Natural coconut coals last a long time! and are worth the bang for the buck!

the natural coconut coals (whatever brand) are great! It is one of my preferred coals right now.

the quick light ch coals don't put out as much heat as a naturals, but are very convenient when smoking outside or someplace where you have no access to a good heat source to light them. They only last about half the time as naturals too.

Hope that helps .. Cheers!
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!