Thread: Stupid mistake
View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2008, 01:14 AM
Kalkail's Avatar
Status: Offline
Hookah Nut
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: New York City
Posts: 348
Default Re: Stupid mistake

Originally Posted by HookahGuru View Post
I was at my friends house and he dumped the ash into his trash can out side. I guess there were tiny coals still lit and the trash can caught on fire.
Yikes! That's one flaming oops. Hope the trashcan survived.

Only oopses I've had are accidentally dropping coals on the carpet. I've done it twice, the first time the coal bounced a couple of times so there's this . . . pattern on the carpet now. I'd feel bad if it wasn't tatty commercial carpeting.
Reply With Quote