Thread: Stupid mistake
View Single Post
Old November 26th, 2008, 04:09 AM
Gift3d's Avatar
Status: Offline
Hookah Nut
Join Date: May 2008
Location: NJ - USA
Posts: 346
Default Re: Stupid mistake

Originally Posted by HookahGuru View Post
I was at my friends house and he dumped the ash into his trash can out side. I guess there were tiny coals still lit and the trash can caught on fire.
Oooohhhh i did that once, i smelled burning and long story short there is now a small hole in the bottom of my trash can luckily no fire though.
Reply With Quote