View Single Post
Old November 29th, 2008, 07:21 AM
Hookah Pro
Send a message via MSN to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Yahoo to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Skype™ to FarBeyondDriven
Default Re: STAND IN AWE!! judgement has cometh!!

First off, I don't know about you Abu, but I am in flippin' awe at some of these comments. Hating on Nakhla? The Egyptian does away with his beliefs of Al Fakher when he used to praise it so highly? 9MM says Al Amir has the best grape?

*Drops to the floor and begins praying for forgiveness for what is to come*

Now that we got that out of the way, Liszt if you bash Nakhla one more time I'm going to have to take your front teeth out ok? LOL I swear man let it go! Yeah yeah Romman my Syrian ass... LOL Anyways, I don't understand all this hating on Nakhla. "Oh Nakhla sucks" "Nakhla is no good" "Nakhla tastes like crap" and here is the dead giveaway "I HATE NAKHLA, STARBUZZ IS THE BEST" -- I don't think I need to say anything more, it speaks for itself. I'm just going to tell you I think Nakhla is probably one of, if not, the best thing we have for shisha tobacco. Think about it. It's cheap, it's always consistent, it always satisfies your urge to smoke, it's traditional, what more can you ask for? I ask you young peoples to wake up and enjoy Nakhla for how great it is...otherwise you can continue to smoke your little Starbuzz and be retarded

- Mohamed

P.S. Now I know I might have some of you all riled up about Starbuzz. Ok ok, I'll give you this. Starbuzz is good. It is. But compared to the Almighty Nakhla, Starbuzz ain't kharra!!! ROFL