View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2008, 09:07 AM
Mad Alchemist

Default Re: Cops have my hookah

Originally Posted by Hookah_Ninja View Post
I wish it was so easy to get it all back. But i got kicked out for 5 days because of this.

It just sucks that in my city, the cops know me by name, and they know my truck. I would not of gotten in any trouble with the law, but like i said, the same cop had pulled me over a week before.

They gave my friends tickets for having lighters on them. Im just so happy i didnt get trespassing. That would of gotten my M.O.S. taken away and i would of had to be an infantryman in the army.

But im going to talk to my recruiter to see what i can do about this, and hopefully get it dropped before i leave for the army.

I do not like cops one bit.
Mayhaps if your primary concern is your eligibility for the forces you may want to make sure you are the perfect citizen. Being one of the members of the armed forces means you must be willing to give your life to defend the people living in this country, the freedoms and liberties of those people and the goverment that provides us with the life we lead.

By the way a good number of those cops you hate are probably former soldiers. That is a career path chosen by many of the vets I know. They are mostly good people who fight the same fight a soldier often does but on a local playing field. They defend our way of life from those that may wish to harm us or take away our freedom. They deserve as much respect as we can provide them. They are part of our armed forces as well and lead a dangerous and stressful lifestyle.