View Single Post
Old December 1st, 2008, 01:43 PM
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Official Freak's Blend-Off winner for 2008!

Originally Posted by Huskysibe View Post
Congrats Buddy! Now everyone gets to enjoy your SAC

Hahaha This is true! and I stand behind it .. I would say that the Atomic Fireball and the Spiced Apple Cider are my two favorite Hookah Freak Blends!

Originally Posted by ninemillimeter View Post
buddy is the man. well done, sir.
Haha, yeah I heard people repeat that song to me all the time! lol

--- and to everyone else ---

Thanks so much for the congrats! Very much appreciated! I am sure you guys will like this blend .. it is really tasty! It is a very realistic Spiced Apple Cider taste. I am sure some of the people that have tried it can vouch for it. If you tried it let us know what you thought, please post up some reviews!?? Video reviews or written.

And thanks to those of you that voted for Spice Apple Cider in the final 10!

I would also like to say one other thing .. I really struggled between three different blends for which one I was going to vote for.
1.) Spiced Apple Cider - Just like the drink.
2.) Industrial Fallout - Very nice blend, had a nice berry/cinnamon flavor.
3.) Lemonade Serenade - Nice balance of what reminded me of a strawberry lemonade.

I know we had a few Members with entries, and there were some good ones! But the three above really stood out the most .. absolutely my three top favorites of the top 10.
__________________ - Hookah Pro Community - Hookah Forum
~Favorite Hookah~ Khalil Mamoon Amer .. (she leans, so I call her Eileen)
~Favorite Setup~ Egyptian Hookah, Vortex Bowl, Natural Coals (Exotica or Coconara)
~Current Flavor Favorites~ Ayam Zaman 1001 Nights, Hookah Freak Spiced Apple Cider, Starbuzz White Peach
Nakhla Double Apple, Nakhla Earl Grey, Nakhla Sweet Melon, Nakhla Cinnamon, Nakhla Cardamom, Nakhla Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruit, Nakhla El Basha Grape
Al Fakher Mint, Al Fakher Orange, Al Fakher Cinnamon .. powered by Elites!