View Single Post
Old October 6th, 2007, 12:44 AM
ZenSilk's Avatar
Status: Offline
Hookah Master
Join Date: Aug 2007
Posts: 5,605
Default Re: Interesting little tid-bit

I noticed this exact same thing today! I had these 2 golden coals that i left out, been opened for about 2 weeks. I tried to light one, and it would spark, and then stop. So i had to hold the lighter all around it until all the sparks were gone, and i had fine coal dust all over my hands, and the damn thing shot sparks that hurt like ant bites.
Reply With Quote