Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Haze Shisha Tobacco

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old February 12th, 2012, 10:41 PM
texashookah
**~ Supporting Vendor ~**

Smile Haze Shisha Tobacco

So there's a new shisha tobacco on the market called Haze Tobacco. It is actually made right here in Stafford, Tx in the Houston area. We wanted to see if anyone has tried it yet? If so what are your opinions on it? We are thinking about carrying it but want to get some feedback from the members of HookahPro. Let us know. Thanks.

P.S. - If you are placing an order with us then we have about 10-15 samples enough for 1 bowl and can send you a sample with your order. Just email us after placing your order with the order number and let us know you want to try a sample. (Flavors will be chosen at random)
Old February 12th, 2012, 11:51 PM
Screwstontexus
Hookah Newbie

Default Re: Haze Shisha Tobacco

Im wishing i hadent spent so much money at your store last weekend so i could swing by and make another large purchase and possibly pick up some of this new shisha. haha Ive heard good things about this tobacco, It last long, good flavors and ect... It does seem like just another one of the same type of shishas that have been already been out but dosent stop me from wanting to try it... Its also good to know that they are based out of our very own Texas!
Old February 12th, 2012, 11:58 PM
ayeyojay
Hookah Pro

I have a sample. Ill be trying it sometime soon. prolly next week.
Old February 13th, 2012, 04:40 AM
ozdrummer
Hookah Enthusiast

I was actually about to make a post on this just before I read the title on the homepage. haha. I just smoked some earlier tonight. The flavor was Blazin' Blue, I believe. My friend had just picked it up and let me smoke it first.lol. idk why, but it was awfully kind. It reminds me a LOT of SB. But not as shitty. Flavor was good, lasted I think 3 sets of nats, and is pretty decently wet. Not FAN wet, but close.ha. It's worth a few sessions IMO.
Old February 13th, 2012, 03:32 PM
dw1414
Hookah Newbie

I walked into a local gas station yesterday to find a table of this stuff. Not knowing anything about it I passed. I will head back today and get a couple tins.
Old February 13th, 2012, 03:44 PM
ziggykhan1
Hookah Newbie

can you please provide the website
Old February 14th, 2012, 12:01 AM
OmobonoTognon
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozdrummer View Post
I was actually about to make a post on this just before I read the title on the homepage. haha. I just smoked some earlier tonight. The flavor was Blazin' Blue, I believe. My friend had just picked it up and let me smoke it first.lol. idk why, but it was awfully kind. It reminds me a LOT of SB. But not as shitty. Flavor was good, lasted I think 3 sets of nats, and is pretty decently wet. Not FAN wet, but close.ha. It's worth a few sessions IMO.
A new "shisha" called "Blazin' Blue" that "reminds you a lot of SB but not as shitty". That is strange as anything that that is a lot like SB would be shitty as SB is super sweet, super artificial and more glycerin then all else. As the world has a hundred or so brands that are like SB I guess room can be made for another.
Old February 14th, 2012, 05:19 PM
H00KAHZ0MBIE
Hookah Newbie

I've heard OF it but not much about it. I'll have to keep checking back to see what people are saying.

Old February 14th, 2012, 05:47 PM
ozdrummer
Hookah Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by OmobonoTognon View Post
A new "shisha" called "Blazin' Blue" that "reminds you a lot of SB but not as shitty". That is strange as anything that that is a lot like SB would be shitty as SB is super sweet, super artificial and more glycerin then all else. As the world has a hundred or so brands that are like SB I guess room can be made for another.
haha ohhh yeaaaa. tons'o'glyc. BUT, it does last longer than Shitbuzz and tastes a little better. Only pros, though.
Old February 15th, 2012, 03:44 AM
Gemini
Hookah Nut

I really want to get my hands on some of this stuff but every damn website seems to be out of stock !!
Old February 15th, 2012, 05:42 AM
Moke
Hookah Enthusiast

I had two tins of this stuff the end of last month both in 100g retail containers. I had Pineapple, decent, and Haze Colada which sucked. The pineapple I could see myself smoking again but not for $20 a can retail, F that S . I totally dig their cans though from a storage standpoint, kudos on the stack-ability. I have no idea why this is the first company I've seen do this. The art direction they took is going to hurt them with the serious community though, it's like a rebranded Ed Hardy can man... no one likes that shit... no one I know at least. Granted I doubt they cater towards the serious smoker anyways. As of now it feels like they have a semi decent product hidden behind a gimmick they believe is what they need to get customers, kind of how I feel about Hookahfina and Fantasia. Those damn hookahfina cans make great storage containers later on though. I should post a full review of both of those flavors in the review section, will when I get around to it tomorrow or somethin.
Old February 15th, 2012, 03:18 PM
ozdrummer
Hookah Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moke View Post
The art direction they took is going to hurt them with the serious community though, it's like a rebranded Ed Hardy can man... no one likes that shit... no one I know at least. Granted I doubt they cater towards the serious smoker anyways.
hahaha THIS
Old March 29th, 2012, 06:41 PM
southernpipeman
Hookah Pro

refuse to buy the stuff we get a bad rep already dont need to make it worse with this stuff
Old November 24th, 2012, 03:06 AM
srqsmoke
Hookah Nut

hate to dig up an old thread, but also hate to start a new one of an existing thread /: I just bought some of the Haze Blazen Blue and the shisha was well.. BLUE I watched a few reviews and none of them mentioned it and a few even showed a normal RED dyed shisha... CONCERNED or no?
Old November 24th, 2012, 04:18 AM
dzigner
Hookah Nut

They dyed some of the early batches but they stopped doing I believe you may find a few tins of the dyed batched out there. I've tried a few of there flavors some are good some are bad. It does take heat well and the flavors last a really long time. Try it if you can.
Old November 24th, 2012, 04:30 AM
Cordelia
Hookah Nut

I've actually had a few of their flavors. Tangerine, the Cheech and Chong Double Bubble, Sister Mary Elephant, Guava and Hardcore. I love the Double Bubble flavor, Sister Mary was terrible I ended up throwing my entire 250g tin away. The others were really good.
Old November 24th, 2012, 07:50 PM
srqsmoke
Hookah Nut

I've had the sweet melon medley and the blazen blue. The melon was REALLY good just wish the flavor would have lasted a little longer usually about 1/2 the session. The blazen blue is alright just like SB blue mist but lighter on the weird menthol-ish mint. Couldn't smell the mint in it when we got it /: oh well its alright IMO I'm just not into that weird menthol-ish flavoring like SB puts in their MIST tobaccos.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook