Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Vendors > Vendor Reviews

Vendor Reviews Post your reviews of your experience with hookah vendors ... NOTE: If you are a vendor and would like to be added to the review section, please notify one of the Mods or Administrators ...

Smoking Hookah

Vendor Reviews

Reply Share

Old August 23rd, 2007, 06:08 PM
KoRnKitten
Moderator Kitteh

Send a message via AIM to KoRnKitten Send a message via Yahoo to KoRnKitten
Default Smoking Hookah

This thread is for posting "YOUR PERSONAL" experiences with www.smoking-hookah.com

Please do not post multiple reviews, per member ... and please restrict your comments to only your personal experience with the vendor. This includes the ordering process, customer service, shipping/delivery, and your overall satisfaction of your experience. If you had a problem, was it resolved in a satisfactory way?

PLEASE NOTE:
Any comments and/or questions by others should be posted to the regular discussion forum and will be deleted from this topic if posted here.

GLaDOS: "You euthanised your faithful companion cube more quickly than any test subject on record. Congratulations!"
Old September 13th, 2007, 06:58 PM
daedra
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via MSN to daedra
Default Re: Smoking Hookah

smoking hookah is located in israel but dont let this shake your confidence in receiving a order. i ordered a hookah (total was around $100), and it came in the mail about 2 weeks later. it was well packaged, nothing damaged, id say it was packaged with care and love. the hookah came with everything listed (this being foil, hose, mouthpieces, free tobacco, etc, etc). since then ive ordered more and more from smoking hookah because the selection is beyond good.
Old September 6th, 2008, 09:06 PM
Kalkail
Hookah Nut

This is a review of my experience with the vendor Smoking Hookah. I placed the order Sep. 2 and it arrived just 4 days later on Sep. 6. Now I should note that I am just down the road (Rt. 46) from the contact address of the vendor. Whether that had any bearing on their delivery time I am not certain since I recently discovered they distribute out of Israel. I did request to see if I could just pick it up from their commercial address and they informed me that it was not allowed.

The box arrived in what I deem to be fair but not good condition. The box was whole save for a complete puncture by the stem through the side of box which concerned me. Still when I opened the box everything seemed to be in order. I was surprised at just how little shisha I received as a bonus since the advert stated 50g but the boxes read 40g. Of course as it is all free with the order I can't feel like I have any room for complaint.

All in all I rate my experience with Smoking Hookah: 7/10

I will be giving it a whirl later this week but odds are I'll be placing a shisha order from someone else. I will probably post again if the stem was actually damaged by the shipping fracas.
Old October 10th, 2008, 08:50 AM
jreese86
Hookah Nut

Well this won't be the best review because it's been a couple of months since I got my hookah. I ordered a 31" hookah called "The Kremlin". I'm really happy with the look. Don't have any pics, sorry =/ All together with shipping I believe it was around $110. I got a bunch of self lighting coals that were...iffy at best. They were cheap though so not a big deal considering I was still learning. The set came with a rather small hose, with a bunch of extra mouthtips. Also included was an egyptian bowl with some metal screens, some tongs, a cheap looking tray, and some very low quality shisha. Overall, I'd say I had a good experience with S-H. The service was good, shipped quickly, and it was packaged just fine. As for the hookah...it was ok quality for a first timer, but had I known what I known now I would have bought something better quality.

At the same time I ordered mine, two of my buddies ordered hookahs from them too. One buddy ordered a hookah called Darth Vader. He had a very similar experience that I did. Good service. My other buddy had troubles with a grommet in his hookah 2 weeks after he got it, and he called S-H and they sent him a new hookah free, and let him keep the old one. So as far as customer service go, they get a good grade in my book.

I'd rate my experience with S-H a solid 8.5/10.
Old February 22nd, 2009, 01:41 AM
medicare
Hookah Nut

Location: Fayetteville, Arkansas for school. Little Rock, Arkansas during the summer time

I ordered the new beginners pack two weeks ago because it came with a bunch of stuff and was well priced. I got it in the mail and it looked nothing like the picture on there website. The base was blue and unpainted, the stem was red, and the hose was brown. Nothing matched everything was extremely dirty. Luckily they had great customer service and are sending me another hookah that I got to pick from a list and am awaiting its arrival (and i get to keep the one that they sent me that was wrong). I will let you all know how it turns out. My advice to you is to ALWAYS chat with a live support person about the hookah you are interested in to make sure it will look like the picture, it will save you some time and effort. Here is the link for what my hookah should have looked liked:
http://www.smoking-hookah.com/product/385001.asp

Here is a link to the one they are now sending me: http://www.smoking-hookah.com/product/9084001.asp

Last edited by medicare; February 22nd, 2009 at 01:45 AM.
Old February 25th, 2009, 07:51 AM
Wraggot
Hookah Nut

Send a message via MSN to Wraggot

Alright, so I just received my package in the mail today.

The delivery was quick, received it about a week and a half after I ordered it, which from Israel to Australia is not bad at all. The shipping was also by far the cheapest I've ever encountered. I normally pay around $25 for one 250g package. I ordered ~1.5kg and it cost me around $15 for shipping.

The customer service was very good, Dror replied my emails within a couple of hours of me sending them and was happy to answer all of my questions.

Excellent vendor, I'll be ordering again soon.

10/10.
Old March 1st, 2009, 12:42 AM
mogz
Hookah Newbie

Great customer service. They mailed me the wrong flavor shisha, contacted CS and they sent me the correct one on rush mail and didnt charge me any extra! Also let me keep the wrong order which is not too shabby
Old April 8th, 2009, 04:05 AM
thewideman
Hookah Newbie

Default SmokingHookah - Best Site Ever! - Review

Hey, I'm new to the forum, just bought my first shisha pipe / hookah

Hoping to get to know the community a bit better and thought that a review may help.

Site: http://www.smoking-hookah.com/

I have smoked a lot of hookahs in the past but none have been my own and I have never set one up myself before. These guys were great, they helped me get the right one for me, set me up with all the flavours and even told me how to set it up from A-Z.

Without these guys I wouldn't have my own so I give them an A++++
Old May 13th, 2010, 04:03 AM
WestSide96
Hookah Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to WestSide96

Ordered around 1 kilo from them. They replied to all my emails quickly. Everything came in 14 working days, as they saying in their page. everything's perfect. and the LOWEST shipping rate in EU as far as I know.

A++
Old September 1st, 2014, 01:23 AM
jowjeh
Hookah Newbie

the guys, are the bomb. i have nothing more to say, but buy from them.

Shisha flavours at least. I haven't ordered anything else, i suppose there isn't much variety.

They are always FRESH
Accurately reflected on their website.
Exceptionally packaged
Exceptional service
Very quick responses via email.

Thank you very much guys
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook