Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

HP members from the Bay area / Norcal

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old November 28th, 2012, 01:01 AM
Troyboi
Hookah Nut

Default HP members from the Bay area / Norcal

For some of you HP members who are from the bay, what are some good local smoke shops in the bay area? San jose, San Fransisco, Fremont, Gilroy, Hayward , Sacramento. Or anyother cities around these towns.
Old November 28th, 2012, 01:03 AM
AndrewD
Hookah Pro

Default Re: HP members from the Bay area / Norcal

I've literally scoured the Bay and have found nothing worth noting. Some shops may sometimes have some Nak, but aside from AF or Starbuzz, and the occasional Fumari i've seen nothing. Your best bet is to take a road trip down to LA area and visit 5starhookah.com
Old November 28th, 2012, 01:08 AM
Troyboi
Hookah Nut

Haven't even found fumari? A local shop called bulldogs in San jose carries fumari, but it's 13-14$ for a 100 grams which is terrible. But yeah i've been searching and have yet to find anything besides the usual fantasia, and starbuzz. Buzz kill... I'm dying for a local shop to sell some tangiers or Nak. Taking a roadtrip to So-cal this summer, so i'll save up my dough and buy whatever the hell i feel like buying.
Old November 28th, 2012, 01:09 AM
AndrewD
Hookah Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyboi View Post
Haven't even found fumari? A local shop called bulldogs in San jose carries fumari, but it's 13-14$ for a 100 grams which is terrible. But yeah i've been searching and have yet to find anything besides the usual fantasia, and starbuzz. Buzz kill... I'm dying for a local shop to sell some tangiers or Nak. Taking a roadtrip to So-cal this summer, so i'll save up my dough and buy whatever the hell i feel like buying.
That's what I plan on doing sometime. Save up $200 or so and get as much Nak/Tang as I want.
Old November 28th, 2012, 01:16 AM
Troyboi
Hookah Nut

Well until then, online shopping.
Old November 28th, 2012, 01:30 AM
tevas
Hookah Aficionado

In sac there is discount cigs, cig land, cig and more, and a few other shops in west sac that I have stocking Nak and Tang for me. They charge a bit more then 5star but the nice to get them local if I'm low. I also have a wholesale place that stocks bulk nak for me as well as cigars, but I have to drop like 3 bills for them to take care of me because they are a wholesale place.
Old November 28th, 2012, 01:37 AM
Troyboi
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by tevas View Post
In sac there is discount cigs, cig land, cig and more, and a few other shops in west sac that I have stocking Nak and Tang for me. They charge a bit more then 5star but the nice to get them local if I'm low. I also have a wholesale place that stocks bulk nak for me as well as cigars, but I have to drop like 3 bills for them to take care of me because they are a wholesale place.
Buy me some nak and tangiers, and ship em to me i'll pay ya!. Would that be more expensive than just buying it at 5star?
Old November 28th, 2012, 01:43 AM
tevas
Hookah Aficionado

Quote:
Buy me some nak and tangiers, and ship em to me i'll pay ya!. Would that be more expensive than just buying it at 5star?
Yea for 250G of tang I pay about $17 at these shops, so it would be more then 5star. Like I said its the local conveinence of it which is why I buy. Talk to some small shops in the area where you live and let them know you will spend x amount per month if they stock x item(s) for you and normally they will. I even went as far as to give the links of where I buy and tell them to contact Alex at 5star to work out wholesale prices for em.
Old November 28th, 2012, 01:55 AM
Troyboi
Hookah Nut

bummer, well yeah i'll see what i can do.
Old November 28th, 2012, 05:28 AM
TheMasterMatt
Hookah Aficionado

Quote:
For some of you HP members who are from the bay, what are some good local smoke shops in the bay area? San jose, San Fransisco, Fremont, Gilroy, Hayward , Sacramento. Or anyother cities around these towns.
Reppin the bay area i see i used to travel that way pretty often
Share with your friends on facebook