Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

www.5starhookah.com any good?

Hookah Discussion

Closed Thread Share

Old January 20th, 2011, 10:33 AM
iMaD
Hookah Pro

Default Re: www.5starhookah.com any good?

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomknotts View Post
I might give them the beniffit of the doubt here cause there new and thats why the site seem shady...

One member said they had good dealing.... I guess time will tell... need people to review them
I think we should give every legit vendor a chance to show us his products, why they are better than anybody else and why should we buy from them and let people decide for themselves. Sometimes its the price other times its the selection. A good example is Hookahset which seemed horrible at the begining but turned out to be one of the best it terms of prices, selection and customer service. IMO the more competition, the better for us as customers.
Old January 20th, 2011, 10:41 AM
ivan1ruiz
Hookah Enthusiast

Order Summary
Item Qty Price Each Total
Khalil Mamoon Shooting Star Chiller 1 $169.99 $175.99
Flavor 1: Mint
Flavor 2: Watermelon
Vase Options: Option 3
Add Ons: Vortex Funnel Bowl +$6.00
Subtotal $175.99
Shipping (Parcel Post®) & Handling Change $13.56
Tax $0.00
Order Total $189.55
Edit Items
Old January 20th, 2011, 10:47 AM
kalutika
Mad Alchemist

Tom, I never said they were banned. I said that the posts got reported and that's why the threads appeared empty. They were made a standard vendor and some of the posts were restored.

We are looking into this as deeply as we can though.
Old January 20th, 2011, 10:51 AM
iMaD
Hookah Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by ivan1ruiz View Post
Order Summary
Item Qty Price Each Total
Khalil Mamoon Shooting Star Chiller 1 $169.99 $175.99
Flavor 1: Mint
Flavor 2: Watermelon
Vase Options: Option 3
Add Ons: Vortex Funnel Bowl +$6.00
Subtotal $175.99
Shipping (Parcel Post®) & Handling Change $13.56
Tax $0.00
Order Total $189.55
Edit Items
Where you able to use the hookahpro discount code?
Old January 20th, 2011, 10:55 AM
ivan1ruiz
Hookah Enthusiast

i havent order yet but i guess i can try. if anything happens ill stop payment i guess. but first im calling hookahstore.com to see if they have it in stock
Old January 20th, 2011, 11:13 AM
tomknotts
Hookah Pro

My bad Kal Im sorry i miss understood... Sorry for the confusions guys
Old January 20th, 2011, 11:24 AM
ivan1ruiz
Hookah Enthusiast

i found them on ebay and their review is 114 positive 99.1%
Old January 20th, 2011, 02:42 PM
gagli011
Hookah Enthusiast

If you haven't seen hookahset.com, take a look. Worst website ever, but their customer service and prices are top notch. I would just shop around for the best price and pick the vendor with the best reviews from customers.
Old June 21st, 2011, 11:07 PM
Canadianshisha
Hookah Aficionado

I have Dealt with 5starhookah.com and honestly Not shady at all!! They were the easiest company to ever get hold of. I called them and they always answered, i emailed them and they all emailed back. Also I ordered a Nammor hose from them and because they always try to send the package out same day and the hose i ordered wasnt in until the next day they sent me 3 50g fantasia samples. I have honestly never received such good customer service. If you dont believe me try them out for yourslef. Alex and Mary the owners are the Best. I have personally dealt with both of them. A+++
Old June 21st, 2011, 11:15 PM
blackdiamond308
Hookah Nut

I just put a large order with them and they were out of a Fumari flavor I ordered and they called me immediately. I replaced the flavor and due to the inconvenience they let me choose another flavor of Fumari for free. Order should be coming in any day now. I'll try to get a video review up, at the worst I'll write up a review. So right now they seem to have good customer service and good prices on tobacco.
Old June 21st, 2011, 11:18 PM
vapormonkey
Hookah Newbie

ordered tangiers tobacco from them. shipping is standard 10$ if that makes a difference but the 250g of tangiers is like 11.99 which is cheap and again great customer service, maybe it just looks shady because its new. they did me no wrong id go for it.
Old June 21st, 2011, 11:34 PM
Squish
Hookah Nut

Since this thread was made in January, I'm hoping the OP made a decision already. LoL!

It's a sin that somehow light is changing to shadow...
Old June 21st, 2011, 11:51 PM
Bassrockerx
Hookah Enthusiast

i bought a hookah from them on may 24th (KM trimetal double heart with a customized vase) it arrived on may 31st. i used the hookahpro 10% off discount code and i recived SEVERAL emails letting me know of the status on my order until it was shipped and then i got a fedex tracking number. when i recieved my order and opened the packege i was very suprised to find that i got LOTS of freebies with my order. shipping was ONLY TEN DOLLARS!! i can say that i will personally be using this vender more often and i have nothing but GOOD things to say about them. i talk to alex on facebook all the time. this is probably the best internet retailer that i have ever used for anything period.
Old June 22nd, 2011, 12:31 AM
MachoCamacho131
Hookah Guru

alex at 5star is a great guy i highly recommend him
Old June 23rd, 2011, 04:43 AM
ayeyojay
Hookah Pro

5Starhookah is not shady. Common people, if dont like the price go buy it somewhere els. I kick it with alex all the time i go to his shop once a week and i get packages from him almost daily. EVERYTHING I OWN NOW IS FROM 5STARHOOKAH. Hes sent me a ton of things and i support him 100%. Alex and Mary and genuine people. I dont only go to his shop for hookah stuff but for pizza lol. Oh yea he also owns a pizza parlor lol. Iv been to his house couple times. If your still skeptical about his site just check out my reviews everything is from him! Its hard to buy from someone els. Iv shopped at every vender on this forum and i have to say alex is a genuine person very true to his word! And will work with you on everything. Its still amazes me that people think its a shady business. If you want ill take pics of his shop. Its KM heaven. But like i said if you feel hes over priced just buy somewhere els. He has a rep to keep and threads like this dont really help. I cracked that "shady" talk about this months ago. But anyway check out my vids all of them are supporting him because he literally send me everything new on the market. And if you need a code you can us MINE. PM me for it.

Note: A lot of people know me on here because i always recommend 5star lol
Old June 23rd, 2011, 10:13 AM
imran
Hookah Nut

Send a message via MSN to imran

I'm quite puzzled as how folk presume the website is "shady" or "dodgy" anyhow...

Placed quite a large order a while ago, Alex kept me up-to-date all from the outset. Excellent shipping to the UK, well packaged.

No problems, highly recommend, certainly nothing short of professional.
Old June 23rd, 2011, 10:50 AM
Squish
Hookah Nut

I've already decided that I'm placing my next huge tobacco order through 5star. Prices are too good to pass up.

It's a sin that somehow light is changing to shadow...
Old June 23rd, 2011, 10:55 AM
VICTORIAESTMEUM
Hookah Nut

this thread was created in January when 5star was a new site. This thread is no longer needed lol. 5star is a legitimate vendor with alot of great reviews.

32" KM Tri-Metal : KM Rainbow Hose : Phunnel
Old June 23rd, 2011, 11:19 AM
Canadianshisha
Hookah Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by ayeyojay View Post
5Starhookah is not shady. Common people, if dont like the price go buy it somewhere els. I kick it with alex all the time i go to his shop once a week and i get packages from him almost daily. EVERYTHING I OWN NOW IS FROM 5STARHOOKAH. Hes sent me a ton of things and i support him 100%. Alex and Mary and genuine people. I dont only go to his shop for hookah stuff but for pizza lol. Oh yea he also owns a pizza parlor lol. Iv been to his house couple times. If your still skeptical about his site just check out my reviews everything is from him! Its hard to buy from someone els. Iv shopped at every vender on this forum and i have to say alex is a genuine person very true to his word! And will work with you on everything. Its still amazes me that people think its a shady business. If you want ill take pics of his shop. Its KM heaven. But like i said if you feel hes over priced just buy somewhere els. He has a rep to keep and threads like this dont really help. I cracked that "shady" talk about this months ago. But anyway check out my vids all of them are supporting him because he literally send me everything new on the market. And if you need a code you can us MINE. PM me for it.

Note: A lot of people know me on here because i always recommend 5star lol
Couldnt have said it better haha
Old June 23rd, 2011, 07:08 PM
momentum
Hookah Nut

Well this is a pretty old thread originally, but I'll also back up 5star. If there's an issue you can call them and talk to Mary immediately. Pretty cool that you can call the owners and actually have them pick up right away! They get all my packages correct and get them into Canada hassle free. They have great prices imo, especially on tangiers.
Old June 23rd, 2011, 10:43 PM
Canadianshisha
Hookah Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by momentum View Post
Well this is a pretty old thread originally, but I'll also back up 5star. If there's an issue you can call them and talk to Mary immediately. Pretty cool that you can call the owners and actually have them pick up right away! They get all my packages correct and get them into Canada hassle free. They have great prices imo, especially on tangiers.
+1000 Mary and Alex are Great to deal with
Old November 28th, 2012, 10:13 AM
stas
Hookah Newbie

hi there

have made 2 purchases at 5starhookah and keep calling them and sent emails
at guy called alex and no reply and on the tel/cons there is only voice machine.

make me feel very uncomfortable .

any feedback
Old November 28th, 2012, 10:19 AM
Dan
Hookah Guru

Send a message via MSN to Dan Send a message via Skype™ to Dan

Be patient, they will get to your email. They are quite busy, but will get around to it.
Old November 28th, 2012, 10:45 AM
Monstr617
Hookah Pro

Those of you who continue to badmouth 5star have apparently never ordered from them before. I've made about 5 orders from them and just put in another last night. Every single time I have ordered from them, my order has been basically perfect. If there was any sort of concern, alex or mary would either email me or call me immediately to fix it. They are a terrific vendor when it comes to hookah products.
Old November 28th, 2012, 10:53 AM
jasongvl
Hookah Nut

I ordered from them 3 ish weeks ago and I found them the best shisha ordering service I have ever dealt with.
I put in an order and they dispatched the very same day (even through I am in the UK) and received it really quickly!!
5 star hookah is a very apt name