Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Tangiers Iridescent bowl issues?

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old July 7th, 2017, 03:32 AM
Hookah Newbie

Default Tangiers Iridescent bowl issues?

Hi all, I got my Tangiers Iridescent bowl yesterday and I was super stoked, but now I wonder if I got snowed

For the longest time I've used a Lavoo and its super huge bowl, but with a recent order I got a KM in the deal and when the tang bowl popped up, I snagged one from UH. Figured a KM mini classic with a Tang bowl and Id be set for a shisha-saving rig, especially compared to the cavernous bowl that came on the lavoo.

Now, I will admit I didnt look to closely at the page for it. Said Tangiers, came from Naaman, they had a bright color: shut up and take my money. I didnt realize it wasnt a wide/flat funnel bowl until I opened the box today.

AND, after one of coals the glazing is already cracked, plus Im really confused as to how this is shaped. Super deep but really narrow valley. As in,

Any packing tips? Did I get hosed on my first Tangiers bowl? And if so, what should I do? Naaman has always been a good seller IMO but Im at a loss with this. Its not even iridescent!

Old July 7th, 2017, 08:41 AM
stabbins
Hookah Enthusiast

Default Re: Tangiers Iridescent bowl issues?

looks pretty much like a super chief, I just pack them like a phunnel up pass the rim and pat down to a hair below the top. If the glazing gets too bad after minimal use I'm sure Neiman will hook you up, he's a good guy.
Old July 7th, 2017, 09:38 AM
carnalnclynatns
Hookah Master

Send a message via Yahoo to carnalnclynatns

Yep, Just a revamped super chief. The holes are much larger than on my other super chiefs though. I also picked one of these up from Nieman. I love this bowl. I pack the valley but i do NOT sprinkle tobacco over the hole platform . ( i do with my other super chiefs,but the iridescense has a higher hole platform, so i find it works best to just ring the valley and leave the platform open.

Oh and i have no issues with the glaze and i blasted it with heat.

Hope this helps

Friggin Eric Hofmann
Old July 10th, 2017, 06:32 PM
hamradiohookah
Hookah Pro

I picked one up, and it's okay...it's definitely something that won't be in my rotation of bowls, but it works. I use my SC sparingly as well, so I imagine the same for the Iridescent.

Wow I haven't been on here in forever...
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook