Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Hookah Pen?

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old January 6th, 2018, 04:40 PM
BreatheInBlowOu
Hookah Newbie

Default Hookah Pen?

What does everyone on here think about so-called 'Hookah Pens'? A friend was telling me about them the other day and they sound like another version of a vape pen that just had the word 'Hookah' incorporated into the product. Has anyone tried one of these pens before and can attest to how well they work? I would love to be able to smoke shisha when I am sitting in traffic forever so if they do work I would love to have one but don't want to drop the money on it just yet.

I realize that these hookah pens are really just vape pens that have been rebranded, so I thought why not try some out for a bit to mess around with? I remember having fun with vape pens a couple years ago at work, so these might be fun as well. I took a look online for a good deal since I wanted to try a couple different flavours (especially the ones advertised as Shisha) without spending a fortune, and I got really lucky. I found someone on https://www.for-sale.ie/hookah-pen that was selling his stock of hookah pens after they didn't sell which means I got them below cost. A box full of 100 pens for $150, hopefully, I will be able to get that much enjoyment out of them! Thanks for the information everyone!

Last edited by BreatheInBlowOu; January 9th, 2018 at 04:48 PM.
Old January 6th, 2018, 05:27 PM
carnalnclynatns
Hookah Master

Send a message via Yahoo to carnalnclynatns
Default Re: Hookah Pen?

Hookah pens ( hookah sticks ....) are Just diposable ( non refillable or rechargeable) vapes available in a variety of flavors and nic content. Typically good for a couple hundred puffs. When they no longer produce vapor, you just toss it.

Friggin Eric Hofmann
Old January 6th, 2018, 05:34 PM
stabbins
Hookah Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnalnclynatns View Post
Hookah pens ( hookah sticks ....) are Just diposable ( non refillable or rechargeable) vapes available in a variety of flavors and nic content. Typically good for a couple hundred puffs. When they no longer produce vapor, you just toss it.
pretty much a regular vape mod would be better
Old January 6th, 2018, 05:47 PM
carnalnclynatns
Hookah Master

Send a message via Yahoo to carnalnclynatns

Quote:
Originally Posted by stabbins View Post
pretty much a regular vape mod would be better
^^^^
Im not a fan of vapes, disposable or otherwise. I wasnt advocating it, just explaining to OP what it was. (But i suppose it would be an inexpensive way to try vaping before investing in a more elaborate setup.)

Friggin Eric Hofmann
Old January 7th, 2018, 05:52 PM
BreatheInBlowOu
Hookah Newbie

Okay, that is pretty much what I thought. They seemed like one of those things that gets a second name so that it can sell better and it seems that is what happened here. Still might take a look at them, I remember having lots of fun with crewmates on the long drives with those stupid vape pens that they would sell at the gas station.
Old January 8th, 2018, 10:46 AM
mattyuk
Hookah Aficionado

i was never a fan of vaping until recently,i find it a good way to blow some clouds and get my nicotine fix while at work or driving, i got some pretty decent double apple liquid and its as close as i can get to my beloved DA while out and about.
Old January 9th, 2018, 10:04 PM
stabbins
Hookah Enthusiast

yeah i like vaping a bit not the same as hookah but good when you dont have the time
Old Yesterday, 09:39 PM
ZimaJam
Hookah Newbie

Vapes are 10x better...that's all hookah pens are. Smok stick v8 would be a good non disposable one to invest in for on the go "hookah" type use.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook