Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Pro > Introductions - Forum Members

Introductions - Forum Members Come on in and Introduce yourself to the community ...

Hello from South Africa

Introductions - Forum Members

Reply Share

Old January 23rd, 2014, 09:29 AM
No fear
Hookah Newbie

Default Hello from South Africa

Hi Guys

I come from South Africa - Johannesburg to be precise. I'm actually in the market for a new Hookah but good god it is difficult to find a decent place here

Anyone here from Johannesburg can recommend a place? I want a good quality one and also looking for coco coals and phunnel heads?

Please god tell me you can get them here yet, saw posts but they were beginning of last year :/

I'm also quite sceptical to import though. Anyone had any luck?

Current setup is showing it's age now and my GF said she will buy me a new one for our anniversary anyone can identify my hookah?

Favourite flavour - Margarita by Sheherazade. Also extremely difficult to get hold of.

Thanks a lot guys
Old January 26th, 2014, 05:09 AM
One Small Voice
Sambooka Jr.

Default Re: Hello from South Africa

Welkom om die forum- you'll want to find GlosterSA. He'll point you in the right direction.
Old January 26th, 2014, 10:01 AM
glostersa
Hookah Master

Default Re: Hello from South Africa

welcome to the forums. The Hookah you have is and Egyptian stainless Imitation of the MZ style rotator hookah. To find hookahs and nakhla Go to the Nakhla shop in Mayfair it is towards the oriental Plaza in the direction off Johannesburg. Most of the Flea markets will have Amaren Coals which is a a coconut coal . The only Place with a KM for sale is a Yellow pear in Potchefstroom Contact details below he also stocks the amaren coals.

Hope this helps

Email: gerardt@houseofhubbly.co.za
Phone: +27 (0)82 550 2074
Fax: +27 (0)18 294 6272
10 Esselenstreet
Bult
Potchefstroom
Share with your friends on facebook