Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Sipping tangies to Russia

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old September 18th, 2015, 01:04 AM
Dmitry Afanasev
Hookah Newbie

Default Sipping tangies to Russia

Good afternoon ladies and gentlmen. Reading through all of the posts I haven't seen any information about shipping of Tangiers to the Russian Federation. So, I have own hookah bar (here in Russia) and would like to order some tangiers... COuld you please reccomend me where I can buy it with shipping?
THank you!
Old September 18th, 2015, 01:34 AM
carnalnclynatns
Hookah Master

Send a message via Yahoo to carnalnclynatns
Default Re: Sipping tangies to Russia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dmitry Afanasev View Post
Good afternoon ladies and gentlmen. Reading through all of the posts I haven't seen any information about shipping of Tangiers to the Russian Federation. So, I have own hookah bar (here in Russia) and would like to order some tangiers... COuld you please reccomend me where I can buy it with shipping?
THank you!
^^^^
You can set up a wholesale acct with 5starhookah.com, ultimatehookah.com,South Smoke.com.... Or you could contact Tangiers directly and try to setup a direct acct.
http://www.tangiers.us/index.php?showtopic=10956

Friggin Eric Hofmann
Old September 18th, 2015, 05:36 AM
Dmitry Afanasev
Hookah Newbie

The problem is that tangiers.us is blocked for Russian citizens. I wrote to ultimatehookah yesterday and they told me that they haven't got any flavors. Also I wrote to Juicymist... Do you know something about problems on customs concerning US tobacco?
Old September 18th, 2015, 09:08 PM
uglybiker
Quantum Bubblenautics,PhD

I'm not aware of any restrictions on shipping tobacco products out of the U.S.. You will have to check with customs in your country about imports.

Old September 19th, 2015, 05:40 PM
One Small Voice
Sambooka Jr.

Yup. I think the problem is on the Russian end.
Old September 21st, 2015, 02:29 PM
stratistisker
Hookah Nut

You might want to check out TexasHookah.com. They are usually well stocked with Tangiers and they have ok international shipping prices. It's no problem to ship tobacco out of the US, but I'd check into Russian import laws. If you are importing larger quantities it might be a good idea to make sure it doesn't get confiscated.
Old September 22nd, 2015, 03:03 AM
Zukky
Hookah Enthusiast

There is an international tobacco exhibition that finished in Germany last sunday. Every single vendor was there - AF, Starbuzz, Fumari, Social Smoke, Dokha, Medwakh, Marlborough, Camel, Cigars, Wholesalers, you name it. Every single vendor in the shisha, cigarette, vape, cigar scene was there. The biggest rumor that was going around, apparently, Tangiers factories got raided by the FBI which reside in Russia. Apparently, Tangiers was involved in a massive tax evasion scandal, lots of their factories have been targeted and shut down. This is intel from the owner of Fumari. Who knows, it could just be a rumor but one thing is for sure, they were nowhere at the exhibition.
Old September 22nd, 2015, 10:47 AM
carnalnclynatns
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zukky View Post
There is an international tobacco exhibition that finished in Germany last sunday. Every single vendor was there - AF, Starbuzz, Fumari, Social Smoke, Dokha, Medwakh, Marlborough, Camel, Cigars, Wholesalers, you name it. Every single vendor in the shisha, cigarette, vape, cigar scene was there. The biggest rumor that was going around, apparently, Tangiers factories got raided by the FBI which reside in Russia. Apparently, Tangiers was involved in a massive tax evasion scandal, lots of their factories have been targeted and shut down. This is intel from the owner of Fumari. Who knows, it could just be a rumor but one thing is for sure, they were nowhere at the exhibition.
^^^^
Intertabac IS the largest tobacco expo worldwide, but its goofy to assert that "every single vendor" was there. There were 500 vendors there including cigar, cigarette, accessories, etc..

Also Tangiers is a small batch tobacco made in the good ole USA..... There arent "lots of factories" to be shut down.

Sorry zuky, but this post smells of dooky. ( sometimes happens when you talk out of your ass):shishasmiley

Friggin Eric Hofmann
Old September 22nd, 2015, 03:47 PM
stratistisker
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnalnclynatns View Post
^^^^
Intertabac IS the largest tobacco expo worldwide, but its goofy to assert that "every single vendor" was there. There were 500 vendors there including cigar, cigarette, accessories, etc..

Also Tangiers is a small batch tobacco made in the good ole USA..... There arent "lots of factories" to be shut down.

Sorry zuky, but this post smells of dooky. ( sometimes happens when you talk out of your ass):shishasmiley
That does sound like bs. Why and how would the US FBI raid factories in Russia? And even if Tangiers got raided in the US, I'm sure the community would have heard about it pretty quickly.

If there's any truth to this I obviously need to make a huge Tangiers order now! Wait, is zukky working for Tangiers?

Edit: well, it worked! I just had to place an order

Last edited by stratistisker; September 22nd, 2015 at 04:31 PM.
Old September 23rd, 2015, 03:17 AM
Zukky
Hookah Enthusiast

Quote:
^^^^

Haha! Yo, i'm just the middle man hearing this! It sounded cool! (leave me alone lol). That's why I said "it was probably a rumor" lol.
Old September 23rd, 2015, 03:24 AM
Zukky
Hookah Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by stratistisker View Post
That does sound like bs. Why and how would the US FBI raid factories in Russia? And even if Tangiers got raided in the US, I'm sure the community would have heard about it pretty quickly.

If there's any truth to this I obviously need to make a huge Tangiers order now! Wait, is zukky working for Tangiers?

Edit: well, it worked! I just had to place an order
I could be . I'm just the floating middle man that hears gossip and shares it amongst the people.

Old July 24th, 2017, 10:11 AM
Evgenius1990
Hookah Newbie

https://www.hookah-shisha.com/ sends, but they don`t deal with you if you want to sell
Old July 24th, 2017, 06:42 PM
carnalnclynatns
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evgenius1990 View Post
https://www.hookah-shisha.com/ sends, but they don`t deal with you if you want to sell
^^^^
Thats their retail side..... hookahwholesalers.com is their wholesale side. But if youre not properly licensed and credentialed, they wont ( cant ) sell to you either.

Friggin Eric Hofmann
Old July 27th, 2017, 04:07 PM
Evgenius1990
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
^^^^
Thats their retail side..... hookahwholesalers.com is their wholesale side. But if youre not properly licensed and credentialed, they wont ( cant ) sell to you either.
but there is no tangiers on that site(((
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook