Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Reviews > Shisha / Tobacco

Shisha / Tobacco Reviews of all the different brands of shisha available for smoking in your hookah ...

Aroma Tobacco

Shisha / Tobacco

Reply Share

Old August 28th, 2011, 04:47 PM
BIGPOPPA
I call it hypocritical BS

Default Aroma Tobacco

Reviews for AROMA Tobacco / Shisha

This section is for reviews only. Any questions and/or comments should be posted in separate threads. Non-review posts or parts of posts deemed not part of the review will be edited out by Mods.

The following can be used as a guideline for your review....

Brand and Flavor:

Shisha Cut:

Hookah Type:

Duration:

Bowl:

Foil / Screen:

Coal / Amount:

Smoke:

Buzz:

Smell / Flavor:

Rating (1 to 10)
Old September 2nd, 2011, 12:24 PM
BIGPOPPA
I call it hypocritical BS

Default Re: Aroma Tobacco

Brand and Flavor: Aroma GrapeMint

Shisha Cut: similar to AF cut, some stems but who cares its still tobacco dyed red, very wet

Hookah Type: Brass Nour

Duration: 1.5 hours

Bowl: Vortex

Foil / Screen: Steel screen

Coal / Amount: 3 cocos standing on end

Smoke: thick white billowy cloud

Buzz: none but i rarely buzz anymore

Smell / Flavor: The smell in the bag is of a white grape with a fresh leafy mint smell. The grape smell is similar to mizo white grape. The mint is not very strong in the bag. After heating up the white grape started off a little strong but then settled down. The mint didnt overpower the grape at all but complimented it very well. It was slightly cooling but with more heat it began to get a bit stronger with the mint. I really liked this tobacco, the grape and mint werent strong and in your face and the tobacco undertones really shined through. This wasnt a candy sweet or artifical tasting smoke which i enjoyed very much. The mint had a "leafy, green" taste to it which made it very realistic imo. It was more of a realistic spearmint taste, like the grape it was subtle but still very tasty.
I would say it similar to Nakhla in that the flavors are not overpowering and the tobacco taste shines thru.

Rating (1 to 10) I give this a 9/10. I deducted a point for the dye. I would highly recommend this tobacco to Nakhla fans as they are quite similar and it handles heat very well. I will definitely order more and cant wait to try the other flavors.

Last edited by BIGPOPPA; September 2nd, 2011 at 12:25 PM. Reason: spelling
Old November 12th, 2011, 09:42 PM
twoapplesplease
Hookah Guru

Default Re: Aroma Tobacco

Brand and Flavor: aroma two apples

Shisha Cut: chunky wet like AF dyed red

Hookah Type:MYA

Duration: 70 min

Bowl:small phunnel

Foil / Screen: foil

Coal / Amount:4 coco's

Smoke:big

Buzz:none

Smell / Flavor: a near zero anise red apple flav not bad but I was expecting real DA

Rating (1 to 10) 7/10 its OK, people that are looking for a anise free red apple flav will like this..smokes like AF takes heat like nak has huge clouds no buzz..not heavy flavored but its there
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook