xvideo24.net
Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Other Stuff - Not Specifically Hookah Related > General Yada-Yada

General Yada-Yada For discussion not related to hookah specifically ...

Help Question for other Xbox Live users.

General Yada-Yada

Reply Share

Old September 8th, 2013, 08:15 AM
FutureLawyer
Hookah Enthusiast

Default Help Question for other Xbox Live users.

Hey everyone this is a question and rant at the same time so thanks for your patience. Last week I was not able to sign into my xbox live account using my email and password. When I tried to go to account help online to reset my password they kept saying that they needed to verify me through sending an email to me with a verification code, ok fine, well as it so happens even though I had updated my live information to my new(er) email account (which I know they did because that is where I get xbox emails and billing info sent too) they are trying to tell me I have to get into my old email account to verify its me, the problem is I shut that account down completely two years ago. Well then I decided to call customer support, well after waiting a total of 4 hours on hold and getting transferred about 5 times I finally get hold of a representative. After explaining my situation to them she sent an email to my new email (which I knew they had) only to get told that I needed to fill out a questionaire so that they could indeed verify that it was me. Ok very well, I filled out the questionaire with my info and whatnot and emailed to microsoft. Then the waiting period begins. Well finally this morning I got an email from them saying that they could not verify that it was me and were suggesting that I just create a new account. Really, a new account WTF? It wouldn't piss me off as much either if I just hadn't renewed my live account for a year on August 21 and bought two new games. Like hell I'm going to pay for a new live account after just giving those bastards a years fee. So for my question would anyone have any knowledge of how to get this situation taken care of so I can access my live account again, or at the very least get it shut completely down, because my credit card is linked to it and I don't wont those microsoft wankers charging anything to it such as next years membership fee or anything. I have been an xbox live member since its launch and was seriously considering the Xbox 1 up until now, but now PS4 is calling my name.
Share with your friends on facebook