Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Other Stuff - Not Specifically Hookah Related > General Yada-Yada

General Yada-Yada For discussion not related to hookah specifically ...

Thinking about doing roids

General Yada-Yada

Reply Share

Old August 30th, 2017, 10:41 AM
Juggy
Hookah Master

Default Thinking about doing roids

Let me preface by saying that when I was young and in my prime I never would have considered it. I'm thirty this year and in great athletic shape, I have a solid 12-15 years of lifting under my belt. I'm 6'3" 230 lbs of mostly muscle, fat percent age in the mid to high teens, my chest is about 54" around and arms about 19-20". My muscles are all above average in size but on my frame they look small, especially with the tree trunks I have for legs. My legs and ass are stupid huge and ripped from twenty years of competitive martial arts and I just look out of scale. What are your guy's thoughts and does anyone have any experience with next level enhancements. I've never done anything for growth or strength aside from blood doping during training. I just want to build a bigger upper body base before I start losing T in my middle age. Afterword: I wanna stay away from anything that uses insulin or produces more of it as I (and women) like my svelt waist line. I'm asking here and other non fitness forums because your regular people and I don't thing you'll all jump to "50mg cycle of dbol and Tess bruh"
Old August 30th, 2017, 01:33 PM
carnalnclynatns
Hookah Master

Send a message via Yahoo to carnalnclynatns
Default Re: Thinking about doing roids

Tread carefully brother. Any gains you may expeience in muscle recovery, size and strength can come at a cost to your cardiovscular health. Mood swings and testicular atrophy are also possible.

Friggin Eric Hofmann
Old August 30th, 2017, 03:36 PM
ADRUNKK
Hookah Aficionado

Never done them myself but i listened to a couple podcasts that had the Bell brothers on there from Sacramento (which is 45 minutes away from me). They're huge into them and if done correctly they promote steroids and HGH. I don't know enough about them to ever promote them but all i can say is do legitimate research. Also watch the movie "bigger, stronger, faster" if you haven't already.
Old August 30th, 2017, 09:55 PM
Juggy
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ADRUNKK View Post
Never done them myself but i listened to a couple podcasts that had the Bell brothers on there from Sacramento (which is 45 minutes away from me). They're huge into them and if done correctly they promote steroids and HGH. I don't know enough about them to ever promote them but all i can say is do legitimate research. Also watch the movie "bigger, stronger, faster" if you haven't already.
Yeah I have seen it. I'm talking to a sports medicine doctor about my own situation. If I go through with it, it will be through his office and heavily monitored.
Old August 30th, 2017, 09:58 PM
Juggy
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnalnclynatns View Post
Tread carefully brother. Any gains you may expeience in muscle recovery, size and strength can come at a cost to your cardiovscular health. Mood swings and testicular atrophy are also possible.
That's what I used to think, there's alot off study saying that we can be more safely. Also about the testicular atrophy, "small potatoes make the meat look bigger".
Old August 30th, 2017, 10:21 PM
carnalnclynatns
Hookah Master

Send a message via Yahoo to carnalnclynatns

Lol. touche

Friggin Eric Hofmann
Old August 31st, 2017, 07:41 PM
One Small Voice
Sambooka Jr.

Carnal is right. When you start messing with your body chemistry, you could end up with all sorts of unintended consequences. Some of 'em are for keeps.
Old August 31st, 2017, 09:07 PM
One Small Voice
Sambooka Jr.

Looks like Donnie J let your buddy Joe off the hook.
Old September 1st, 2017, 01:07 AM
Juggy
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Small Voice View Post
Looks like Donnie J let your buddy Joe off the hook.
Don't get me started, a good percentage of our pop is pro-trump and even they are furious. There is a large retiree community here that votes and loved Joe, but the rest of us felt the thumb of oppression. I myself was convicted of crimes I was innocent off because of misleading testimony and Joe's manditory minimum pressure scheme. I was guilty of one crime but couldn't fight the four fake ones because of the pressure. Its been a racket for a long time and when you see the amount of products Joe provided at absorbent rates to county jail and local prisons, it really shows you where you stand. Not to mention Trump's general pardon is also going to halt charges of 50 million dollar misspending that keep getting postponed. Now that the rule of law means nil, let's see how long it takes to pardon cabinet members.... Seems like this was just a test of power. In AZ under Joe we had a saying, "come to Az for vacation, leave on probation, come back on violation, stay for the incarceration!"
Old September 1st, 2017, 01:12 AM
Juggy
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Small Voice View Post
Carnal is right. When you start messing with your body chemistry, you could end up with all sorts of unintended consequences. Some of 'em are for keeps.
I know that's kinda why I've waited for my thirties, you know. I'm gonna be careful but I think I'm gonna move through all possible "natural" channels first. I'm not gonna rush this process, I haven't for fifteen years no need to start now. Who knows what the future holds, I am dating a young genetic engineer who's focus is in Gene editing. Maybe I can be a guinea pig.
Old September 1st, 2017, 01:15 AM
Juggy
Hookah Master

It's messed up but I'm faster and stronger than I was when I was twenty, I'm just not willing to lose what I've built. I want to be more, and have a size to reflect my strength.
Old September 29th, 2017, 12:09 PM
ADRUNKK
Hookah Aficionado

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8DWS8uzr1dE
Old September 29th, 2017, 03:33 PM
mattyuk
Hookah Aficionado

yer things didn't work out to well for him in the end.
Old October 2nd, 2017, 08:33 PM
Juggy
Hookah Master

Hilarious. Haha I don't want to get that big haha. I do worry that seeing some growth would want me to reach further which scares me. I just feel like I've reached the maximum potential for my genetics and it saddens me. I'm cool with a little testicular shrinkage.
Share with your friends on facebook