xvideo24.net
Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Starbuzz, Starbuzz, Starbuzz.....

Hookah Discussion

Closed Thread Share

Old December 13th, 2011, 02:31 AM
ozdrummer
Hookah Enthusiast

Default Starbuzz, Starbuzz, Starbuzz.....

my friend had purchased a 250 of SB strawberry daiquiri, and since I'd never tried, I asked him if I could smoke a bowl. Smells pretty good, a little sour, but I figured it'd be decent. I've grown to despise SB and smoking this just reminded me why I do. Jesus, it was unpleasant. I mean, the first 10 minutes were ok, but after that....I kinda couldn't wait to be done smoking it.
Old December 13th, 2011, 02:54 AM
jdndaddy
Hookah Master

Default Re: Starbuzz, Starbuzz, Starbuzz.....

yep, it sure does suck alright

[31-01, 21:19] Everythingevil I said I was everything, to that everything is inside me
Old December 13th, 2011, 09:26 AM
Coyotero
Hookah Guru

STOP HATING YOU ELITISTS

Darth Coyote, Executor of EGOB and the Black Leaf Brotherhood.
Old December 13th, 2011, 09:35 AM
C-Bro
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coyotero View Post
STOP HATING YOU ELITISTS
Hahahah couldnt even take you serious for a second with you BLB sig

32" KM Trimetal and Mya Mono | Vortex and Funnel bowls | KM Rainbow and Nammor hoses
Old December 13th, 2011, 02:39 PM
rrandomhero
Hookah Enthusiast

Star buzz labels their flavors wrong, they should be

Star buzz - soap
Star buzz - cardboard
Star buzz - soap on the beach
Starbuzz - cardboard soap
Star buzz - grass clippings
Star buzz - exotic soap
Star buzz - this one flavor that only hipsters think is good and has a catchy name
Star buzz - candle wax
Star buzz - soap suds
Star buzz - bubble bath
Star buzz - runs out of flavor in 5 minutes
Old December 13th, 2011, 02:48 PM
Roadie
Hookah Nut

I've never had a problem with Starbuzz at all. It's my favorite brand. Interesting how all the haters never have anything intelligent to say. How about comments stating YOUR OPINION, not just a blanket "STARBUZZ SUCKS!!" lol. But I also don't mind spending a few extra bucks to get shisha that I prefer. To each his own.............

Old December 13th, 2011, 02:54 PM
honda106
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrandomhero View Post
Star buzz labels their flavors wrong, they should be

Star buzz - soap
Star buzz - cardboard
Star buzz - soap on the beach
Starbuzz - cardboard soap
Star buzz - grass clippings
Star buzz - exotic soap
Star buzz - this one flavor that only hipsters think is good and has a catchy name
Star buzz - candle wax
Star buzz - soap suds
Star buzz - bubble bath
Star buzz - runs out of flavor in 5 minutes
LMAO!
Old December 13th, 2011, 02:55 PM
honda106
Hookah Newbie

I don't mind starbuzz but it takes a while to get used to preparing and making sure you dont roast it in 5 minutes.. control of your heat is charlie sheen..
Old December 13th, 2011, 02:58 PM
khalsafauji
Hookah Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roadie View Post
I've never had a problem with Starbuzz at all. It's my favorite brand. Interesting how all the haters never have anything intelligent to say. How about comments stating YOUR OPINION, not just a blanket "STARBUZZ SUCKS!!" lol. But I also don't mind spending a few extra bucks to get shisha that I prefer. To each his own.............

Although I don't and won't smoke starbuzz, I completely agree with you.

Don't take it personally though when people hate on SB. They aren't taking shit about YOU, but rather a company they don't respect or like. There is a certain degree of pleasure people get from bashing SB.

Bottom line, smoke what you want and don't get too offended when the SB haters get all uppity lol.
Old December 13th, 2011, 03:11 PM
Colbz13
Banned

Quote:

to each his own. well said. id take starbuzz over nakhla just about any day personally. but id take AF or tangiers over all.
Old December 13th, 2011, 03:17 PM
Coyotero
Hookah Guru

Quote:

Never have anything intelligent to say? Have you been reading the boards at all? Let me sum it up for you:

I hate starbuzz because: Shitty, unfair business practices, using unjust claims to attempt to subdue other tobacco companies by forcing legal costs onto them. Crappy, diluted, bland product. Product laden with unnecessary chemical additives such as dyes and excessive glycerin. Flavors that taste like either dollar-store candy or cleaning products across the board. Overpriced, they charge twice as much as superior brands (about 4x as much as Desi Murli, which is without dispute the most refined moassel in the western market).

They've used shitty products and shittier tactics to get a stranglehold on the market while at the same time promoting a public image that makes hookah smokers as a whole look like a bunch of fistpumping douchebag primates.

I hate their product, I hate the products that imitate them, and I hate what they're doing to my hobby.

You don't have to take it personally. Nobody made you read this thread (and post your ill-composed reply). Go and smoke what you want.

Darth Coyote, Executor of EGOB and the Black Leaf Brotherhood.
Old December 13th, 2011, 03:25 PM
khalsafauji
Hookah Pro

Daaammmmnnnnnn
Old December 13th, 2011, 03:28 PM
blink182
Hookah Nut

starbuzz is good if you know how to properly pack a bowl..lol
Old December 13th, 2011, 03:35 PM
Roadie
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Never have anything intelligent to say? Have you been reading the boards at all? Let me sum it up for you:

I hate starbuzz because: Shitty, unfair business practices, using unjust claims to attempt to subdue other tobacco companies by forcing legal costs onto them. Crappy, diluted, bland product. Product laden with unnecessary chemical additives such as dyes and excessive glycerin. Flavors that taste like either dollar-store candy or cleaning products across the board. Overpriced, they charge twice as much as superior brands (about 4x as much as Desi Murli, which is without dispute the most refined moassel in the western market).

They've used shitty products and shittier tactics to get a stranglehold on the market while at the same time promoting a public image that makes hookah smokers as a whole look like a bunch of fistpumping douchebag primates.

I hate their product, I hate the products that imitate them, and I hate what they're doing to my hobby.

You don't have to take it personally. Nobody made you read this thread (and post your ill-composed reply). Go and smoke what you want.
Now THERE'S an intelligent response. A little angry, but intelligent.
Old December 13th, 2011, 03:40 PM
Phookah
Hookah Nut

Quote:

well said coyo, it annoys me when people get so offended over opinions ON A FORUM. if you love starbuzz that much then go read up on their history a little and know what your smoking.
Old December 13th, 2011, 03:54 PM
jdndaddy
Hookah Master

Quote:

yeah, what he said, starbuzz sucks.

[31-01, 21:19] Everythingevil I said I was everything, to that everything is inside me
Old December 13th, 2011, 04:02 PM
goldzero10
Hookah Nut

Quote:

I use to like SB, they had a couple of flavors I love, like the Lemon Tea which when I started out I would smoke it like it was going out of style. But after trying everything and figuring out what I like then getting back to SB, I noticed a huge decline in the product. It could be me but then again Ive read on here how the product may be declining. Not that intelligent but still it says something to me when you notice a huge decline in the quality.
It tasted like soap the whole time. He literally ran to the sink, put some soap in a bowl, added the shisha and mixed it all around. Then he rinsed it but not so well from what i tasted. He swore it was the best sesh ever. Never will i wash mine
Old December 13th, 2011, 06:28 PM
Everythingevil
Hookah Aficionado

Send a message via AIM to Everythingevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Bro View Post
Hahahah couldnt even take you serious for a second with you BLB sig
I agree!

18" Social Smoke Junior, 25" Social Smoke Czar, 32" KM Trimetal, 34" KM World Cup.
Tangiers Horchata, DM Khus, AF Soft Black, Nak Zag/Kahn, Nak DA, Jurak.
Old December 13th, 2011, 06:43 PM
Everythingevil
Hookah Aficionado

Send a message via AIM to Everythingevil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
well said coyo, it annoys me when people get so offended over opinions ON A FORUM. if you love starbuzz that much then go read up on their history a little and know what your smoking.
I fully agree with this statement. This forum is here so that we can share our opinions with other people. It is pointless to be offended when someone shares their opinion, it is an opinion and nothing more. Obviously it would help if people would intelligently explain why they hate starbuzz rather than just make a generalized statement about it sucking. The simple fact is that most of us do not enjoy smoking starbuzz for a variety or reasons, for me it's mainly because most of what I have smoked from starbuzz tastes like pinesol. And honestly any company that sues someone over the expression of their opinion deserves to have shit talked about them. I believe brands like starbuzz are part of the reason so many good tobacco's go unnoticed, It's like anything else in this country, if it's good they don't sell it.... If it's total bullshit the retarded masses of heard minded primates will flock to it because the company that produces it makes grandiose claims about their product being superior in some way. Somehow people seem to think that a huge price tag makes something better in some way. I personally think that allot of the cheapest Moassel on the market far exceeds the quality of starbuzz... Anymore I feel that I would rather smoke something that came out of a cow's ass than smoke starbuzz... These are just my opinions so don't take offense!

18" Social Smoke Junior, 25" Social Smoke Czar, 32" KM Trimetal, 34" KM World Cup.
Tangiers Horchata, DM Khus, AF Soft Black, Nak Zag/Kahn, Nak DA, Jurak.
Old December 13th, 2011, 07:26 PM
dmo23
Hookah Newbie

you can't just through out the window the fact that business is business. Tip for you all try roman its the starbuzz equal but longer lasting flavor. Ill smoke me some star buzz bold. But roman is my bitch.
Old December 13th, 2011, 07:31 PM
IMCarnochan
Romeo

I just traded 110 grams of starbuzz for 500 grams of DM. Who won? Let me add that is is gold Chocomint and regular mixed fruit.
Old December 13th, 2011, 07:32 PM
C-Bro
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMCarnochan View Post
I just traded 110 grams of starbuzz for 500 grams of DM. Who won? Let me add that is is gold Chocomint and regular mixed fruit.
You lost for buying it in the first place and smoking 140g of it

32" KM Trimetal and Mya Mono | Vortex and Funnel bowls | KM Rainbow and Nammor hoses
Old December 13th, 2011, 08:06 PM
honda106
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by C-Bro View Post
You lost for buying it in the first place and smoking 140g of it
shots fired.
Closed Thread Share
Share with your friends on facebook