Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

"Huge Clouds"

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old August 14th, 2017, 02:08 AM
St8ofTheArt
Hookah Newbie

Default "Huge Clouds"

I've seen people complain about many things on here, but never this. I guess this isn't really a complaint but more so a "no brainer" but when in the description of the shisha or in a review, isn't it to be expected with ideal packing and heat management that ALL shisha will give huge clouds Like, is there a brand that is expected to have less than normal/huge clouds?
Old August 14th, 2017, 12:00 PM
mattyuk
Hookah Aficionado

Default Re: "Huge Clouds"

Quote:
Originally Posted by St8ofTheArt View Post
I've seen people complain about many things on here, but never this. I guess this isn't really a complaint but more so a "no brainer" but when in the description of the shisha or in a review, isn't it to be expected with ideal packing and heat management that ALL shisha will give huge clouds Like, is there a brand that is expected to have less than normal/huge clouds?
modern "wet" tobacco will have big clouds due to the glycerin and flavorings added.

more traditional tobacco such as zaghloul ,Desi Murli etc have no added glycerin and are not associated with huge clouds but are fantastically enjoyable and worth trying.
Old August 14th, 2017, 07:24 PM
carnalnclynatns
Hookah Master

Send a message via Yahoo to carnalnclynatns

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyuk View Post
modern "wet" tobacco will have big clouds due to the glycerin and flavorings added.

more traditional tobacco such as zaghloul ,Desi Murli etc have no added glycerin and are not associated with huge clouds but are fantastically enjoyable and worth trying.
^^^^
Yep.

Friggin Eric Hofmann
Old August 31st, 2017, 07:23 AM
St8ofTheArt
Hookah Newbie

Thanks for the info. Are those brands not sold on most sites? I don't think I've came across them in any shops or online sites.
Old August 31st, 2017, 11:05 PM
One Small Voice
Sambooka Jr.

Zaghloul is made by Nakhla. Desi Murli is an Indian brand.
Old September 1st, 2017, 01:18 AM
Juggy
Hookah Master

I used to cloud hunt and still do when I have people new to hookah over but I found that most tobacco with the best taste doesn't have the added glycerin.
Old September 4th, 2017, 05:11 AM
Zaorish
Hookah Enthusiast

Obviously its all a matter of personal preference in the end. I love huge clouds for the fact i love doing smoke tricks but if it doesnt taste good to me im not going to smoke it. Thats why I miss the Mizo line. It was delicius but it also had huge clouds. Thats also why I like barely a scant amount of fantasia and starbuzz.
Old September 4th, 2017, 11:38 AM
s3n0
Hookah Newbie

All the new tobacco I've tasted so far always contained enough glycerine to produce the perfect dense smoke. All new tobaccos are developed with glycerine, because 40% of the dependence of the man on cigarettes is mainly psychic dependence on visible smoke!

It has sometimes happened to me in the past that the smoke density of the water pipe has worsened ... long I've been looking for the cause of the problem ... since I have for some time discovered that one carbon has disappeared , because I quit smoking for 20 minutes. A strange problem can often be foolishness.

The water pipe manufacturer should have no influence on the smoke density. The smoke density may affect only some parts of the water pipe - especially the type of bowl used and the diameter of the hose or downstem. They must have a good flow of air.

The problem is also that smokers blow out the smoke with great force, super fast. At that time the smoker actually blows all the smoke into the environment and then logically the smoke is not dense (it is blown into the space). The smoke should be exhaled slowly, with sensitivity, cautiously. Frequently it is also a problem that at the low diameter of the hose the smoke in the plucky man will settle down for a long time (as long as the smoker is still pulling the smoke out of the hose) and it can take a lot of smoker (nicotine content, high load of poor plugs, etc.).

Next, set at the appropriate temperature of the tobacco (it should be 150 ° C - 170 ° C approx.). So you also get away from the use of your heat-management. Of course, aluminum foil can also experiment, but you need good practice, ha ha. For example, if the diameter of the tube is only 5 mm, it can be a problem. Draining the smoke into the reggae in short time and through the diameters is always a problem. I have two hoses in my home - silicone and classic (classic comes from a Kaya Q7 water pipe). However, I always use a silicone hose, anyway through the hose classic I can fill the capacity of my plugs with smoke in just 7-10 seconds. Smoke is stretched very tightly with the low diameter of the hose. Using a silicone hose, however, we fill the capacity of our plugs with smoke within 3-5 seconds.

I had at home sometimes a mini-shisha for 10 EUR with a very low airflow. The smoke from it was very dense if I smoked the smoke into a regiment for at least 10 seconds. Now I'm using the new Kaya Q7 pipe and there's a vacsi airflow. And the smoke clouds are now shaping much better now.

The density of the smoke varies predominantly from the amount of glycerin in the tobacco and then from the water pipe setup. Not from the specific type of water pipe. Not from a particular manufacturer of a water pipe.
Share with your friends on facebook