Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Tasteful Fruity Flavors

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old April 17th, 2015, 10:47 PM
greenhornet
Hookah Newbie

Default Tasteful Fruity Flavors

I know everyone has there preferences so let me specify a little bit. I have spent over $80 this week looking for the "fruitiest flavors." I am looking for something that I can taste on the tip of my tongue and has a sweet taste to it. Tried AF and I enjoyed it but it had too much of a tobacco like after taste ( i rarely get this with star buzz). I tried BANG BANG juicy fruit and it was good session but unfortunately a poor cut and not as flavorful as I want it to be. I have tried every fumari flavor and tropical punch was the closest i got to what i was looking for from that brand.I have also smoked the OG Blue Mist but I am getting too tired of it. The closest thing that came to what i was looking for was tangerie summer mix but I try not to smoke this flavor too often for it gives me insane head rushes. I want to pull the trigger on a fruit flavor by PURE because i have their mint and I love it but at the same time don't want to make another purchase mistake.

SO FINALLY HERE IS THE QUESTION :
What is your favorite fruity flavor( brand) that has a very strong/sweet "taste " to it?

Any input appreciated, thanks!!!!

Also here is a pick of my setup(all glass ) and I will include more detailed pictures later :
Attachment 12667
Old April 18th, 2015, 12:35 AM
mooshdavis
Hookah Aficionado

Default Re: Tasteful Fruity Flavors

Tangiers Schnozzberry
Old April 18th, 2015, 07:03 AM
One Small Voice
Sambooka Jr.

If Al Fakher has too much of a tobacco taste for you, you'll want to steer clear of Nakhla, Afzal, Tangiers, Salloum, etc and stick with things like Fumari, Starbuzz and Social Smoke.
Old April 18th, 2015, 08:30 PM
greenhornet
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mooshdavis View Post
Tangiers Schnozzberry
I bet it is the only problem is the tobacco is pretty strong and also you cant really smell it without purchasing the package but next time i see it will definitely give it a try.
Old April 18th, 2015, 10:23 PM
greenhornet
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Small Voice View Post
If Al Fakher has too much of a tobacco taste for you, you'll want to steer clear of Nakhla, Afzal, Tangiers, Salloum, etc and stick with things like Fumari, Starbuzz and Social Smoke.

That is why those three brands you mentioned are on top my list. Also,if you could tell me which is your favorite fruit flavor, i would appreciate it
Old April 18th, 2015, 10:50 PM
Mr_Stubbes
Hookah Master

Social Smokes Blue Raspberry is really good, its pretty strong and sweet. Also the the pink lemonade is good too if you like citrus flavors.

Also look into Al Amir, Its a washed tobacco with a very low nicotine content. Pomegranate and Pineapple are two of my favorite flavors.

Have you tried any of the Nakhla Mizos? They aren't as strong buzz wise as regular Nakhla, but they are stronger than Social Smoke, Fumari, Al Fakher, etc... Mizo blueberry and raspberry are both really strong and sweet flavors.

Same goes for Tangier's Birquq line not as strong as the OG/Noir line and they don't have as much of a tobacco note to them. And I believe there is a Birquq Schnozzberry.
Old April 18th, 2015, 11:57 PM
mason825
Hookah Nut

AF Kiwi, but if you don't like the tobacco flavor of AF, I also LOVE Fumari Prickly Pear. Hands down one of my favorite Fumari flavors.
Old April 19th, 2015, 09:04 AM
Gnome
Hookah Master

Fumari.
Old April 19th, 2015, 09:38 AM
One Small Voice
Sambooka Jr.

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhornet View Post
That is why those three brands you mentioned are on top my list. Also,if you could tell me which is your favorite fruit flavor, i would appreciate it
I find myself smoking a lot of peach in different mixtures.

As Mr_Stubbes mentioned, Mizo Blueberry and Mizo Raspberry are very popular. I don't particularly care for either one on its own, but two of my favorite mixes are:

40% Mizo or AF Peach 30% Mizo Blueberry 30% Mizo or AF Mint
50% Mizo Raspberry 25% AF Rose 25% AF Mint

Citrus flavors (orange, lemon, grapefruit, lime) tend to be stronger fruit flavors. Right now I'm smoking mango with ginger, lime and mint. It's very nice.
Old April 19th, 2015, 11:40 PM
greenhornet
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by One Small Voice View Post
I find myself smoking a lot of peach in different mixtures.

As Mr_Stubbes mentioned, Mizo Blueberry and Mizo Raspberry are very popular. I don't particularly care for either one on its own, but two of my favorite mixes are:

40% Mizo or AF Peach 30% Mizo Blueberry 30% Mizo or AF Mint
50% Mizo Raspberry 25% AF Rose 25% AF Mint

Citrus flavors (orange, lemon, grapefruit, lime) tend to be stronger fruit flavors. Right now I'm smoking mango with ginger, lime and mint. It's very nice.

You know i have NEVER tried mixing flavors but have read good things about it. I just think some of the flavors would drown out compared to the other and it might taste horrible. However the second batch with rose that you mentioned sounds interesting. Definitely would be willing to try that one.
Old April 19th, 2015, 11:44 PM
greenhornet
Hookah Newbie

Thumbs up Re: Tasteful Fruity Flavors

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Stubbes View Post
Social Smokes Blue Raspberry is really good, its pretty strong and sweet. Also the the pink lemonade is good too if you like citrus flavors.

Also look into Al Amir, Its a washed tobacco with a very low nicotine content. Pomegranate and Pineapple are two of my favorite flavors.

Have you tried any of the Nakhla Mizos? They aren't as strong buzz wise as regular Nakhla, but they are stronger than Social Smoke, Fumari, Al Fakher, etc... Mizo blueberry and raspberry are both really strong and sweet flavors.

Same goes for Tangier's Birquq line not as strong as the OG/Noir line and they don't have as much of a tobacco note to them. And I believe there is a Birquq Schnozzberry.
Will definitely look into the Mizo, thanks
Old April 19th, 2015, 11:47 PM
greenhornet
Hookah Newbie

I order the blue raspberry from social smoke for i have heard from multiple sources that it was great. Also, i can imagine watermelon would taste fantastic and i have tried Fumaris but wasn't pleased. Any recommendations on flavorful watermelon flavor brands?
Old April 19th, 2015, 11:52 PM
carnalnclynatns
Hookah Master

Send a message via Yahoo to carnalnclynatns

Quote:
I order the blue raspberry from social smoke for i have heard from multiple sources that it was great. Also, i can imagine watermelon would taste fantastic and i have tried Fumaris but wasn't pleased. Any recommendations on flavorful watermelon flavor brands?
^^^
Af watermelon ( mix it with Social smoke Mango Habanero. Its heavenly. ) nakhla mizo watermelon and ice watermelon mint are also great choices.
Old April 20th, 2015, 07:39 AM
One Small Voice
Sambooka Jr.

Quote:
You know i have NEVER tried mixing flavors but have read good things about it. I just think some of the flavors would drown out compared to the other and it might taste horrible. However the second batch with rose that you mentioned sounds interesting. Definitely would be willing to try that one.
Just keep the more assertive flavors lower in the mix.

For the most part, it's best to keep mixes at three flavors or less- if you get too much going on, it can get cluttered. There are some exceptions, but that's a good general guideline.

Try to have a single dominant flavor and use the other flavor(s) to accentuate the main flavor. In the example you mentioned, raspberry is the dominant flavor, the rose and mint play supporting roles.
Old April 20th, 2015, 01:40 PM
mason825
Hookah Nut

Nahkla Mizo Watermelon is great, I like to mix it with a bit of mint. I don't like Fumari's watermelon either. But I love their prickly pear, it's super sweet.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook