Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Pro > Introductions - Forum Members

Introductions - Forum Members Come on in and Introduce yourself to the community ...

New dude from NJ

Introductions - Forum Members

Reply Share

Old August 31st, 2012, 09:45 PM
Georgezeman
Hookah Newbie

Default New dude from NJ

Hey guys my name is George I'm from NJ

I first tried hookah for the first time probably like a year and half ago then got my first hookah almost a year ago.

I love the social environment of hookah smoking with friends.

I purchased a Deezer hookah and use a vortex bowl. Usaly smoke starbuzz flavors (mostly sex on the beach, pink lady and Blue mist). Looking to explore more flavors and try new methods. I also use natural coals and ditched the inatalight coals seem way too harsh.

Hope to learn more on here and meet some awesome people.

Last edited by Georgezeman; September 1st, 2012 at 12:18 PM.
Old August 31st, 2012, 09:56 PM
Meatless
Hookah Aficionado

Default Re: New dude from NJ

Welcome, George. I encourage you to ditch the quick lights, and get yourself some natural coals. And by all means try other brands of tobacco. There is much better brands which aren't over priced like SB.
Old August 31st, 2012, 10:30 PM
Acurateshot
Hookah Nut

Welcome, now on to the tobacco.. If your used to smoking starbuzz you may want to give some AF or social smoke a try, that way your not jumping straight to the much higher nicotine content Nakhla or Tangiers. Eventually you will want to get yourself some tangiers and some nakhla, both are great brands for cheaper than starbuzz.
Old September 1st, 2012, 12:19 PM
Georgezeman
Hookah Newbie

Which flavors do you recommend from AF and social smoke?
Old September 1st, 2012, 05:05 PM
Meatless
Hookah Aficionado

I haven't tried too many Social Smoke flavors, only Chocolate Chill and Arabian Nights. Both were good, but I wanted a little more flavor from them. Still I would recommend the Chocolate Chill.

As for AF, Mint is a must have, good by itself, and you can mix it with virtually anything. Other favorites of mine are Orange, Chocolate, Cinnamon, Cherry, Berry, Double Apple (very strong anise flavor), Plum, Vanilla, Peach, and Cafe Latte. I also am a big fan of the Rose, though I'll say it's a love or hate flavor. Tastes just like rose, which can be a bit over powering for some, though I like it straight, but I find a little mixed with other flavors like chocolate, mint, plum, and jasmine make for a very nice smoke.
Old September 2nd, 2012, 12:31 AM
Georgezeman
Hookah Newbie

Thanks I am actually testing AF Coconut its pretty good gonna get a few AF flavors this week!

This is my baby:
Old September 2nd, 2012, 12:56 AM
Meatless
Hookah Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by Georgezeman View Post
Thanks I am actually testing AF Coconut its pretty good gonna get a few AF flavors this week!
I'd avoid the AF Strawberry like the plague. The only flavor I threw away because it was so bad. I hear there are some decent strawberries out there, but I haven't found it yet.
Share with your friends on facebook