Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

What site to order Shisha to Canada!

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old June 20th, 2012, 11:42 PM
HellasHookah
Hookah Newbie

Default What site to order Shisha to Canada!

Hey guys! happy to be on this hookah forum as I am a beginner hookah smoker and am looking to get some more exotic flavours that I cannot find locally as I live in Canada haha.... Anyways, I found almost all the shisha I want on HookahHub but the shipping price is tremendous..Like $50-$80 shipping or something for maybe 1000g of shisha.. Is there a site in Canada that has a wide variety of shisha or maybe a site in the U.S that offers free shipping to Canada? Thanks guys much appreciated! BTW anyone repsonding to this thread try blueberry pancakes? Checked out a couple reviews and a lot of people had much interest towards it...REALLY want to try this flavour out! Thanks again!
Old June 21st, 2012, 12:00 AM
MeLikesHookah
Hookah Enthusiast

Default Re: What site to order Shisha to Canada!

First off, welcome to hookahpro! Well there isn't free shipping, but our Canadian members here use 5starhookah or ultimatehookah most of the time and they like it the most from what I've heard. I'm in Belgium and the times I ordered around 2kgs of tobacco from 5starhookah shipping was $45. So I assume it will be cheaper to Canada. Good luck mate!

Mya Bambino - Generic turkish Al Fakher Soft Black & Mint - Nakhla - Coconara coals
Old June 21st, 2012, 12:05 AM
REV
Banned

check out the vendor sections for reviews, and youll see some patterns. also, i know you can get a hold of ultimate pretty easy to find out for sure, but check it out. i know canadia is kinda shitty with tobacco import duties tho...
Old June 21st, 2012, 12:10 AM
HellasHookah
Hookah Newbie

That is my only huge concern is them finding the tobacco and charging huuuuge duty fees on my stuff i am ordering. Should I be ordering 300g or less? Will that make a difference and make a couple orders rather than one? and i will check those sites out right now! so previous canadian shisha buyers haven't had a problem with customs and what not?
Old June 21st, 2012, 12:14 AM
MeLikesHookah
Hookah Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellasHookah View Post
That is my only huge concern is them finding the tobacco and charging huuuuge duty fees on my stuff i am ordering. Should I be ordering 300g or less? Will that make a difference and make a couple orders rather than one? and i will check those sites out right now! so previous canadian shisha buyers haven't had a problem with customs and what not?
Sometimes you'll get caught, sometimes you won't. I'm lucky because Belgian customs are rather lazy lol

Mya Bambino - Generic turkish Al Fakher Soft Black & Mint - Nakhla - Coconara coals
Old June 21st, 2012, 12:17 AM
redwing91007
Hookah Master

We can't discuss customs issues on here but that shouldn't matter. Go see my video reviews on 5starhookah.com, my favorite for ordering to Canada when I need a huge selection. If you want more traditional tobacco's check out bestpricedhookahs.com

Regal Melech -> Nogoom Hose -> Nakhla, Tangiers -> Sukka Swells Phunells -> CocoNara
Old June 21st, 2012, 12:23 AM
Twitchy15
Hookah Guru

5starhookah.com !!!!
Old June 21st, 2012, 12:27 AM
Moke
Hookah Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by redwing91007 View Post
We can't discuss customs issues on here but that shouldn't matter. Go see my video reviews on 5starhookah.com, my favorite for ordering to Canada when I need a huge selection. If you want more traditional tobacco's check out bestpricedhookahs.com
I'd go with Redwing and Twitchy's suggestion on 5starhookah. I've never heard bad things about 5star via Canadian consumers I run across.
Old June 21st, 2012, 12:40 AM
HellasHookah
Hookah Newbie

hmmm sounds good! just racked up what I want on 5starhookah and i got melon blue, 2 coco jumbo's, lebanese bombshell, fumari arbrosia, fumari mint chocolate chill, starbuzz blueberry, starbuzz peacehs and cream, 100 ******* natural coals (my hookah came with quick lights and they taste like....you know what..), and also a vortex bowl as my 15g bowl completely fries and burns the crap out of my shisha and I literly only pack a good 10g probably a little less... Not sure why lol but it does. So you think ordering all that will make it through alright? Shoudl I also go express internation? Priority international, or just the flat rate international. Not too worked up about spending an extra $50 ish for express international. Will it just get here way quicker and easier with express? Btw thanks guys!
Old June 21st, 2012, 12:53 AM
Moke
Hookah Enthusiast

I'd like to add you may want to try out Al Fakher or Nakhla, and see how you enjoy them. Many people swear by those brands for good reason. You may also enjoy owning an egyptian bowl for brands like Nakhla.
Old June 21st, 2012, 12:56 AM
HellasHookah
Hookah Newbie

Il give it a try, we have tried mint AF and it was amazing! although all the shisha gets burnt badly really quick with the egiption bowl
Old June 21st, 2012, 01:00 AM
Moke
Hookah Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by HellasHookah View Post
Il give it a try, we have tried mint AF and it was amazing! although all the shisha gets burnt badly really quick with the egiption bowl
Well if you're having session issues with burning and stuff you may want to ask for some help on here or simply watch a lot of the members videos on how to do certain things. I believe Redwing has an instructional video or 2, not 100% sure. I know Dragonfly Mike has quite a few instructional videos on here.
Old June 21st, 2012, 01:16 AM
redwing91007
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Moke View Post
Well if you're having session issues with burning and stuff you may want to ask for some help on here or simply watch a lot of the members videos on how to do certain things. I believe Redwing has an instructional video or 2, not 100% sure. I know Dragonfly Mike has quite a few instructional videos on here.
I don't just yet but I'm planning on filming a bunch in the coming weeks. Dragonflymike77 has AMAZING packing videos up though for your urgent packing needs. If you need any other help, that's what we're here for!

Regal Melech -> Nogoom Hose -> Nakhla, Tangiers -> Sukka Swells Phunells -> CocoNara
Old June 21st, 2012, 09:32 AM
HellasHookah
Hookah Newbie

Thanks so much guys I am going to check the videos out when I get home from work! much much mUCH appreciated! you guys are very helpful! Gonna try more nakhla and AF flavours, other than the starbuzz coco jumbo I tried out of my friends hookah and LOVED it
Old June 25th, 2012, 01:50 AM
HellasHookah
Hookah Newbie

Hey guys just one more thing here... So for now I am awaiting for my next shipment of shisha which I have a big batch of different flavours coming... For now or until then I have some nakhla vanilla, and cola and some alfakher mint. Now my hookah came with a very small ceramic bowl. For now I use starlight quick lights and I notice that when I pack the bowl perfectly and place the coal ontop of the bowl my shisha burns very quickly and the flavour is just not there for most flavours I throw in..... Do I have too much shisha in my bowl? I pack it loosely and 2mm bellow the top and place a whole coal ontop. Should I place half of a starlight instead of a whole, will that make a difference or will that have no heat? And hen rotating my coals there's always a lot of ash do I just blow it off? Oh and before I start the session when I fire up the quick light shouldn't place it on the bowl should I wait for the shisha to bake a bit until smoke has naturally formed in the base, like absolutely no kick starting the smoke? Of you can answer these questions il be golden, kinda having heat
Managent problems tht are eating at my flavour! Thanks!
Old June 25th, 2012, 02:11 AM
Boonie
Hookah Nut

Another option you have and I use this regularly to deflect attention away from what's in your orders is to get them to remove the retail packaging especially with Nahkla as there is no mention of brand or contents and i ask the supplier to mark it as molasses which isn't lying
Old February 10th, 2015, 11:38 PM
hamzabhownar
Hookah Newbie

Hey just wanted to know if your order came through with 5starhookah and if so which delivery system did you select for yours?
Old February 10th, 2015, 11:48 PM
Captain_Zach
Hookah Pro

Send a message via Skype™ to Captain_Zach

Quote:
Originally Posted by hamzabhownar View Post
Hey just wanted to know if your order came through with 5starhookah and if so which delivery system did you select for yours?
This thread is from 2012 you probably won't get an answer
Old February 11th, 2015, 11:07 AM
Juggy
Hookah Master

When hells hard drive is filled, the dead threads will walk the earth...
Old May 4th, 2017, 12:33 PM
zambo
Hookah Newbie

Back from the dead. Any canadians here ?
Old May 4th, 2017, 05:55 PM
carnalnclynatns
Hookah Master

Send a message via Yahoo to carnalnclynatns

Be wary..... any canadians shufflin about this ancient thread will likely suck your brains through your nostrils.

Next time just start a new thread, eh?

Oh yeah, Necro. WOoooo

Friggin Eric Hofmann
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook