Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Pro > Introductions - Forum Members

Introductions - Forum Members Come on in and Introduce yourself to the community ...

Saying "Sup" from Montana

Introductions - Forum Members

Reply Share

Old August 12th, 2014, 07:00 PM
Mike_Red07
Hookah Newbie

Talking Saying "Sup" from Montana

Hey guys, Mike here. I've been a member for quite a while now, but just now remembered
I fucking love my hookah, I've been smoking my Sahara Smoke 30" Nemesis for almost 5 years now, but recently replaced the Nar stem with a Khalil Mamoon stem given to me by a friend. I have had recent thoughts on purchasing a Lavoo or possibly a Fumo glass hookah (any thoughts/comments/reviews on glass hookahs are all more than welcome).
I am excited to be a part of such a large community of like-minded individuals, and would love to meet some Montana based smokers (which is hard without any kind of lounge in town).
Also very recently, I have begun working in a Tobacco/Glass shop. My boss is looking forward to hearing about any kind of new products or shisha brands that we don't carry.
For a little reference, we currently sell Sahara Smoke, Mya, and (rarely) Khalil Mamoons. We also carry Starbuzz, Fantasia, and Al Fahker, but I hope to soon have Nirvana Super Shisha and Tangiers.
Thank's for reading my long ass post, I hope to hear from some awesome people soon.
Old August 13th, 2014, 12:36 AM
glostersa
Hookah Master

Default Re: Saying "Sup" from Montana

Welcome to HP from South Africa
Old August 13th, 2014, 08:50 PM
One Small Voice
Sambooka Jr.

Why not Nakhla? Just the thing after a long, hard day in the dental floss fields-
Old August 13th, 2014, 11:17 PM
Mike_Red07
Hookah Newbie

Thanks for the welcome! I've never tried Nakhla, but I get paid tomorrow and I'm gonna order some online. (And the dental floss business is really hard to break into. Especially with the Zappa family controlling all the major fields nowadays)
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook