Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Kinda bummed : /

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old September 16th, 2009, 08:29 PM
Sui
Hookah Enthusiast

Default Kinda bummed : /

Im tracking my hookah through the UPS ground service atm, and it says its here in Fort Worth, but it got here too late to be delivered to me. So I have to wait yet another night for my baby! Its no huge deal or anything,(no one can control these things) but I am srsly jonesin for some hookah time. On the plus side I found a hookah lounge and store near TCU here in Fort Worth! It was hard to find, being somwhat based off of word of mouth advertising but I checked it out today and was blown away! They carry Starbuzz shisha, and I decided to get 2 250g tins. I got vanilla and pomegranate, Love them both by AF so I'm super excited to see how Starbuzz holds up, and I'm planning on mixing them up a bit too . I got some nice new coals too, im ready to go!

But for now I'll just stare at my 250g tins and take in their beautiful aroma until my hookah comes.

The place I went to today is called "FUSION" its a pretty modern style smoke shop generally with 2 nice big back rooms for hookah lounging, they are BYOB which is totally cool with me. If anyones in the DFW area of Texas I would recommend checking them out! (found a website finally! fusiondfw.com)
Old September 16th, 2009, 08:52 PM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

Default Re: Kinda bummed : /

feel your pain. when i ordered my km thehookah some how didnt get the apt number on it so it didnt come the friday it was supposed to so i ended up driving out and getting it that night at like 830, cam back, scarfed down a sandwich for dinner and packed it up but pissed me off cause i intended to smoke for like 5-6 hours straight on it o well

-matt
Old September 16th, 2009, 09:37 PM
Dee
Hookah Pro

I feel your pain also. I ordered my first hookah last Friday and I've been tracking it all week. Should be here tomorrow, woohoo! I only wish hookah-shisha.com had shipped it out a day sooner! I also have a shisha order in with John which according to the tracking should arrive on Saturday, which is just in time.

Aaaghhh.. I can't wait!
Old September 16th, 2009, 10:27 PM
XMiwakoX
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to XMiwakoX Send a message via Yahoo to XMiwakoX

Yea that happened to me with a huge shisha order I'd placed. I forgot to put in my apt # and called them anyway. They said they added the note to it but fedex just kept it so I had to call them and let them know.
Old September 16th, 2009, 11:29 PM
Genie
Hookah Nut

I go out of my mind waiting for hookah orders. Hopefully now that I've built up a good stash and have a couple of decent hoses and two hookahs that I love, I shouldn't freak out every time I'm waiting for an order..... unless I run out of coals!
Old September 17th, 2009, 12:29 AM
FusionX
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to FusionX

I was in the Forth Worth area for a LAN 2 years back, anywho I went to a hookah bar there called Sizzler or something along those lines. We got there and it was 25 bucks a hookah and it sucked lol.
Old September 17th, 2009, 03:30 AM
bomb3d
Hookah Newbie

today I totally got blue balls!!!

I had ordered some shisha and coals, and I tracked the UPS package which said it was going to be delivered today, 9/16/09. UPS usually comes like at 5:30 pm by my house, really sucks...anyways the truck shows up, I run to open the door and he hands me a package with my Mom' s name on it, I was like where is my package, he's like I dunno it's not on my truck or in my list, call UPS and complain...later I check tracking again and it says rescheduled for 9/17/09...I so mad!
Old September 17th, 2009, 03:52 AM
yamalube
Hookah Newbie

i have some stuff that has been stuck in customs since the 31st
Old September 17th, 2009, 07:13 AM
Sui
Hookah Enthusiast

So I have good news! Meh hookah is in the truck on its way through town to me as I type!!!
Old September 17th, 2009, 07:24 AM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by XMiwakoX View Post
Yea that happened to me with a huge shisha order I'd placed. I forgot to put in my apt # and called them anyway. They said they added the note to it but fedex just kept it so I had to call them and let them know.
ya except fed ex can change stuff on the fly and the driver can call you to figure out where you are if there is an issue, ups cannot call you and any change has to come back to the depot and get a new sticker. i used to like UPS better but lately fed ex has seemed to have a better record here at my apt. ive had a fedex guy double back to give me a package when he couldnt find my door (my apt building is really weird and i am in the weirdest spot)

-matt
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook