Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Shisha King hose in US?

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old September 17th, 2009, 05:09 PM
sc607b
Hookah Newbie

Default Shisha King hose in US?

Hello everyone. I was wondering if anyone knew of a place in the US where i can get a shisha king hose. looks like this.http://www.hookahshop.co.uk/exl-2008...ue-p-1652.html
from what i can tell they're only available in the UK. if anyone has any info or suggestions on a similar hose(short handle, wide gauge) i would really appreciate it. thank you.
Old September 17th, 2009, 05:25 PM
Hajo Flettner
Hookah Legend

Default Re: Shisha King hose in US?

Those are great hoses! I used to have one and it was the best washable hose i've ever had. Unfortunately I think you'll have to either mail order one from the UK or mail order one from Egypt. If you get to Alexandria you need to check out the Shisha King store since it's awesome.

Oh, by the way I thought I should mention that to a lot of people (I for one) a portrait of Che has the same sort of effect as a portrait of Hitler has on Jews.
Old September 17th, 2009, 05:30 PM
sc607b
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hajo Flettner View Post
Those are great hoses! I used to have one and it was the best washable hose i've ever had. Unfortunately I think you'll have to either mail order one from the UK or mail order one from Egypt. If you get to Alexandria you need to check out the Shisha King store since it's awesome.

Oh, by the way I thought I should mention that to a lot of people (I for one) a portrait of Che has the same sort of effect as a portrait of Hitler has on Jews.
first off, let me apologize as it is not my intention to offend anyone. i will take down that pic. secondly thank you for your help, i had a feeling i would have to order one from a vendor in the UK.
Old September 17th, 2009, 06:13 PM
Hajo Flettner
Hookah Legend

Glad I could help. I would recommend this hose and http://www.hookah-shisha.com/p-486-w...okah-hose.html and the nammur (which you can get at the same vendor) since they both are great.

As to the picture I wouldn't suggest you should take it down since I wouldn't want to censor you. I would however suggest that you look into the man a bit more closely to see why some folks are viscerally angered by him.
Old September 17th, 2009, 07:39 PM
luqyno1
Hookah Nut

yh i have a green one its mighty nice, and extremely durable, i mean you can literally stand on it and it will not deform in anyway!!...i know ive tried it lol...but IMO i prefer my nammor, just cant live without a big lucios sxy leather handle
Old September 18th, 2009, 12:50 AM
sc607b
Hookah Newbie

thanks for the replies. i went with the washable hose from hookah-shisha because it's a lot cheaper. if i don't like it then i'll shell out the money to get a shisha king hose sent to me.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook