Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Need of information assistence. urgent please.

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old February 6th, 2010, 05:40 PM
Tomas_Bloodfang
Hookah Newbie

Exclamation Need of information assistence. urgent please.

hello my name's tomas.
i seen many people in the forum bought their shisha and hookah mechendise from alot of different providers such as include, hookah-shisha.com.
now.. i am from israel, and we dont have that much of a veriaty of stuff to choose from hookahs to shisha and accessories \. what i wanted to know is: if i am buying from hookah-shisha lets say 1 50 gram shisha flavour, how can i be sure it will be shipping to me and arrive for sure? that it is not a fraud or anything. cause i've seen many members of hookah pro buying from there, i've seen many rave reviews and they seem pretty good. the problem is i dont own my own bank account so as you can tell money comes from my family who's pretty aginst all of this? what i ask is can you guys give me a sure answer its safe,good and high quality to purchese from? also if you can provide me with a few tips on how the buy system works? i mean if i send money and await the shipment to arrive and all. and is there any kind of difficulty due to the fact im from israel? any tobacco prohibidence or something? please due comment as soon as you can.

Thanks alot in advance Tomas Bloodfang.
Old February 6th, 2010, 07:49 PM
HookahWoltar
Hookah Newbie

Default Re: Need of information assistence. urgent please.

man... im pretty sure you have to have a credit card to purchase anything from israel.
Old February 6th, 2010, 08:05 PM
AmNite
Hookah Newbie

common they must have kms over there, at least smuggled in from Egypt to Palestine through to Israel.. .or direct from egypt... and Al Fakher and Nakhla
Old February 6th, 2010, 08:10 PM
davidbondok
Hookah Nut

the best thing I can tell you is just to call hookah-shisha they will know best. But I cant believe they dont have good quality hookahs in Israel that shocks me! 866-466-5247 is hookah-shisha number
Old February 6th, 2010, 08:37 PM
Tomas_Bloodfang
Hookah Newbie

they have pretty good hookah's here but its not orgenized AT ALL everything here is the same... hookah is hookah doesnt matter to them KM or nothing.. and tobacco brand doesnt matter to alot of people. flavours maybe... but they aren't even close to the one's out state, very hard to find.. XS
Old February 6th, 2010, 08:42 PM
Nzl
Hookah Newbie

Hi, first of all at hookah-shisha you have to choose between Credit Card payment or Mail Order. After that they send the package through an international mail to your country and it is no longer their business. Now it depends on your country's policies. There is often a customs agency of some sort which checks the package and CAN include some duties with your order. But as I said, this depends entirely on your country. If you have any questions you can ask them on their website if you want, there is a live chat in the upper right corner of the site.

Last edited by Nzl; February 6th, 2010 at 08:44 PM.
Old February 6th, 2010, 08:52 PM
KoRnKitten
Moderator Kitteh

Send a message via AIM to KoRnKitten Send a message via Yahoo to KoRnKitten

They don't do ordering through bank transfers (and I wouldn't recommend it anyway!). You will need a Credit card or a money order. If you do not have a credit card, you can buy a gift card (llike a visa/ American express, Master card , at a local store) and use that, just make sure you have enough for the purchase and shipping!

GLaDOS: "You euthanised your faithful companion cube more quickly than any test subject on record. Congratulations!"
Old February 6th, 2010, 11:51 PM
Nyxxie
Hookah Nut

I believe they accept Money order. You can go to your local bank and get a money order written out in US dollars, if you're afraid of them taking your money.

Bottom line is, they are a reputable business. They aren't going to screw you over for 100 bucks, because their business is more lucrative and means more to them than for them to scam you and your 100 bucks, it simply wouldn't be logical for them. They'd make more money by being a good vendor to you. You know what I mean?

The only tidbit of advice I can give you is this. If you are sending money order or cashier's check, make it a certified mail and get a return receipt. This is so you know they GOT your check and so you can locate your envelope as it is sent there.

You'll be fine.
Old February 7th, 2010, 12:35 AM
B4TheRush
Hookah Nut

i suggest get more than 50g though haha because for the price of shipping it really wouldnt be worth it for just a 50g. dunno if thats all you were gonna get just thought i would let u know.
Old February 7th, 2010, 01:38 AM
Rob416
Hookah Guru

Send a message via AIM to Rob416

yes like they all said its either credit or money order. and if your shipping accross seas you should deff try and get more then one 50g that is going to go fast and the shipping price might be kinda high. deff should save up and make a decent order. hookah-shisha is reliable as well as **********, im not sure if he does over seas, but if he does contact him on the forums and talk it out with him, see what his policies are and what the deal is. good luck with your order buddy.
Old February 7th, 2010, 08:26 AM
Huskysibe
Hookah Master

Check the laws of your country to see if its legal to receive tobacco from the United States, then contact HS regarding payment and shipment of your order.
Old February 7th, 2010, 04:36 PM
Tomas_Bloodfang
Hookah Newbie

thanks for the info ill check out the tobacco receivement and all of that in general you all helped me thanks . and b4therush it was just an example im planning to buy 750gr-1500gr ^^ as means 2 3X250gr =D
Old February 7th, 2010, 06:49 PM
Tomas_Bloodfang
Hookah Newbie

talked to their online live chat support appereantly due to fraud they do not ship to israel... so basicly im screwed....-_- I hate this country...

Last edited by Tomas_Bloodfang; February 7th, 2010 at 07:17 PM.
Old February 7th, 2010, 07:46 PM
abu ronin
Hookah Master

Send a message via Yahoo to abu ronin

have you considered buying from an Israeli vendor? http://www.smoking-hookah.com/ Thier mailing address is in NJ but they are based in Israel.
Old February 7th, 2010, 11:35 PM
himenow
Hookah Nut

Send a message via ICQ to himenow Send a message via AIM to himenow Send a message via MSN to himenow Send a message via Skype™ to himenow

Quote:
Originally Posted by AmNite View Post
common they must have kms over there, at least smuggled in from Egypt to Palestine through to Israel.. .or direct from egypt... and Al Fakher and Nakhla
Out of all the stores I've been to in Israel, I've only seen non-brand generics (not Egyptian either :/) and Agers.
Also, the only tobacco that seemingly ALL the stores carry is either Naklha or some local shisha, which isn't bad, but it gets boring...
Also, there's not a natural coal in sight, only cheap quicklites that give off a bad smell, horrible taste and give you a headache :/
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook