Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Hookah hose help?

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old January 31st, 2018, 09:58 AM
Sageoutt
Hookah Newbie

Default Hookah hose help?

Hey guys, so I’ve been smoking for awhile now, but was just wondering from more experienced smokers if I’m getting the best out when it comes to hoses? After I started smoking on my km, I was using its standard hose, but it broke after a few months. Then I stumbled on this deezer freezable hose. It was a new world. It lasted about a year, then I bought the exact hose again. It too lasted a year, I’m smoking on it still but it feels old now and instead of re buying for a third time I figure let me ask around to see if I can be getting a better hose, better pull, more smoke, or a less restricted pull.. I keep hearing things about a hookah John hose, and even more about something called a “D-hose” are they any better? Thanks in advance.

TLDR; Is there a better hose than the washable deezer freeze and is a d hose any good? What would you recommend for the best/smoother pull and more smoke?
Old January 31st, 2018, 02:38 PM
carnalnclynatns
Hookah Master

Send a message via Yahoo to carnalnclynatns
Default Re: Hookah hose help?

The vendor you mention above is banned from this forum. Its bad form to discuss him or his oroducts here. Below is the relevant thread
http://www.hookahpro.com/forum/showthread.php?t=44700

With respect to hoses, i favor Asli for purdy washables, Elmas marpucs for gorgeous non washables and nuhoses for no frills disposables( which are excellent smokers). The TX v3 hoses are good ss well. Namoor, which used to be the good standard for washables, have been inconsistent the last few years.

I wasnt a fan of the myriad of silicon hoses ive tried, nor the gimmicky “freeze” hoses or accessories.

Friggin Eric Hofmann
Old January 31st, 2018, 03:31 PM
stabbins
Hookah Enthusiast

i second asli my original nammor is still great others not so much.
Old February 1st, 2018, 05:18 AM
One Small Voice
Sambooka Jr.

I concur.
Share with your friends on facebook