xvideo24.net
Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Best medium size shisha?

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old February 15th, 2018, 07:36 AM
ams_sxi
Hookah Newbie

Default Best medium size shisha?

What is a good medium size shisha pipe to buy.

Was looking at El Badia C1 or Starbuzz Unicus but there are not many good reviews.

Any others to look for?
Old February 15th, 2018, 07:15 PM
Mr_Stubbes
Hookah Master

Default Re: Best medium size shisha?

A KM mini beast is always my recommendation for a great medium sized hookah. They’re built well and will last damn near forever. The hookahs you listed are Chinese made and will rust out really quickly and aren’t worth it.
Old February 15th, 2018, 08:12 PM
carnalnclynatns
Hookah Master

Send a message via Yahoo to carnalnclynatns

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Stubbes View Post
A KM mini beast is always my recommendation for a great medium sized hookah. They’re built well and will last damn near forever. The hookahs you listed are Chinese made and will rust out really quickly and aren’t worth it.
^^^
Seconded.....

Friggin Eric Hofmann
Old February 16th, 2018, 04:43 AM
Iron_Man
Hookah Newbie

I Have KM mini Khamanja as my travel rig. It is damn impressive in build quality & functionality, there have been many cloudy sessions. I paired my Km with a wider gauge hose, wider tray a good size bowl & its good for a 1-4 person set-up.
Shika, MZ, Nammor & these modern overly priced glass hookah's has had some decent reviews. IMO a KM stem is good value for money (you can buy the stem alone from some vendors).
Old February 22nd, 2018, 06:09 PM
mattyuk
Hookah Aficionado

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnalnclynatns View Post
^^^
Seconded.....
thirded
Old March 4th, 2018, 05:49 PM
Zaorish
Hookah Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattyuk View Post
thirded
Fourthded
Old March 5th, 2018, 09:14 AM
grok
Hookah Nut

fifthded
Old March 5th, 2018, 09:26 PM
One Small Voice
Sambooka Jr.

Sixthed. Just get the damned thing and be done with it. It's a good pipe.
Old March 14th, 2018, 03:23 AM
hookahfans
Hookah Newbie

I think all the shisha are same taste as far as the shisha is well sealed, no terrible smell. I will choose more depend the appearance
Old March 24th, 2018, 03:33 AM
glostersa
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookahfans View Post
I think all the shisha are same taste as far as the shisha is well sealed, no terrible smell. I will choose more depend the appearance
Dear hookahfans just a point of enlightenment Shisha means Glass in arabic and is the term used for the Hookah in Arabic as well as Nargile and Argile and a few more and not the tobacco as you presume. The tobacco is Moassel not Sisha.

Now Come on Carnal have we all been around so long that we forget the Trusted and proven little Mya hookahs as a travel hookah.
Old March 24th, 2018, 04:09 AM
GrandmasterHash
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by glostersa View Post
Dear hookahfans just a point of enlightenment Shisha means Glass in arabic and is the term used for the Hookah in Arabic as well as Nargile and Argile and a few more and not the tobacco as you presume. The tobacco is Moassel not Sisha.

Now Come on Carnal have we all been around so long that we forget the Trusted and proven little Mya hookahs as a travel hookah.
shisha is actually a farsi word, not Arabic
Old March 24th, 2018, 01:27 PM
s3n0
Hookah Newbie

Hello.

You must also specify the maximum price, how much you want to invest maximum. In my opinion, the German MIG brands are of high quality. Unfortunately, they have a higher price (approximately 200-300 EUR).

You also do not remember where you came from, since this forum is international, so I do not know where you come from. If you have the opportunity to shop in Germany, buy something from MIG. For example, in a medium size, the water pipe "MIG Nano" is:
https://www.mig-shisha.de/wasserpfei...mig-nano?c=269

When buying, you have the option of choosing from multiple shapes of a glass vase. These water pipes are folded out of a plurality of small detachable parts, so it is possible to purchase / replace any part, as needed, after some time "upgrading" the body to 4 hoses instead of 2 hoses. It is otherwise a quality steel material (no rust!) In combination with glass.
Old March 24th, 2018, 01:28 PM
carnalnclynatns
Hookah Master

Not so, Fred. Shisha is a derivation of Egyptian Arabic sisa (and Turkish sise) , though the persian word for glass/ mirror is pretty much the same. Typically they refer to a “hookah” as qalyan.

Friggin Eric Hofmann
Old March 24th, 2018, 02:01 PM
carnalnclynatns
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by glostersa View Post

I havent any Mayas in my collection , Glos. While theyre the best of the chinese made offerings, there are better priced/ made options out there. For a travel rig, i favor the mini beast, mini farida or mini shika. I usually use one of those or my Kaya 480 click, or amira aftershock

Friggin Eric Hofmann
Old March 26th, 2018, 03:55 AM
grok
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnalnclynatns View Post
Shisha is a derivation of Egyptian Arabic sisa (and Turkish sise) , though the persian word for glass/ mirror is pretty much the same.
Never met such an explanation.

In my version the word in farsi "shishe" (شیشه - glass) mean a start of made the vases for qalyans from glass in Persia.

Historicali it was used coconut for "narghil" (نارگیل - coconut in farsi getted from hindi "narikela" नारिकेल) with two holes for stem and mouthpiece. Also it was a calabash for "qadu" (کدو - gourd in farsi) and clay with similar "two holes" construction. And later the faience and metal was used for other persian type of waterpipe - "qalyan" (the wooden stem with removable downstem and hose port hole).

I think, the persian trends was reaching Othoman Empire in different time. And turkish "şişe" (bottle) getting from persians "shishe" mean the glass-based waterpipes that also was imported in parts of Othoman Empire like Egypt where it was borrowed from turkish word "şişe" without any translation.
Oh, and I think, that the "goza" (abbreviated form جوزة الهند - "Indian nut" in arabic) was imported long before şişe from Arabia peninsula in Egypt for smoking of non tobacco.
Old March 26th, 2018, 08:07 AM
carnalnclynatns
Hookah Master

Yep....

Friggin Eric Hofmann
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook