Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Decline in Fumari?

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old October 18th, 2013, 10:29 PM
CigarSmoka
Hookah Nut

Default Decline in Fumari?

Has anybody else seen a decline in quality? I used to think it was great, but after my last 2 purchases I'm hesitant to waste my money again. The first pouch was Fumari Fumari which tasted awful and even scorched with only one coal in a Lotus. The second was Plum, again it tasted awful and scorched way too easily. The cut was different, it wasn't nearly as juicy, and both just tasted plain awful. Both were bought at a new store here so I assume it would be fresh stock. Nasty nasty stuff. Anybody else have problems with new stock Fumari? I'm out a goo $25 with tax which doesn't make me happy.
Old October 18th, 2013, 10:32 PM
tevas
Hookah Aficionado

Default Re: Decline in Fumari?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CigarSmoka View Post
Has anybody else seen a decline in quality? I used to think it was great, but after my last 2 purchases I'm hesitant to waste my money again. The first pouch was Fumari Fumari which tasted awful and even scorched with only one coal in a Lotus. The second was Plum, again it tasted awful and scorched way too easily. The cut was different, it wasn't nearly as juicy, and both just tasted plain awful. Both were bought at a new store here so I assume it would be fresh stock. Nasty nasty stuff. Anybody else have problems with new stock Fumari? I'm out a goo $25 with tax which doesn't make me happy.
Sometimes new stores buy older product at discounts to have more on the shelves, could be that. I personally haven't smoked Fumari in a long time because I find the flavor drops too much too soon for me.
Anarchism stands for the liberation of the human mind from the dominion of religion and liberation of the human body from the coercion of property; liberation from the shackles and restraint of government. It stands for a social order based on the free grouping of individuals
Old October 18th, 2013, 10:32 PM
RUTHLESS RAH
Hookah Nut

first time ordering fumari was from south smoke and it was good

second time i got it from a online company but actually ran the business out their apartment and i went to pick it up...it wasnt as good as the first time i got fumari, even the smell wasnt as strong

ordered from south smoke again today so we'll see what happens...im thinking its where we get it from, idk
Old October 19th, 2013, 12:36 AM
HEMImagnumLAWLZ
Hookah Nut

i liked the Fumari Fumari flavor back when i had it in 2011, so idk how it is currently, but in my experience, plum was never a good tasting flavor
Old October 19th, 2013, 12:41 AM
The_boo
Hookah Enthusiast

recently got some island papaya... just as good as it has been in the last 3 years... mint choc was on point too... and it is always the juciest shiasha i have ever had..... i cant even picture a less juicy fumari lol dunno what is up with yours

Me asking IMC about smoking outside buildings in NY. IMC-"then they would shoot you, wait, they dont believe in guns, um, they would liberal you to death!!"
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook