Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Anyone from Virginia?

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old April 24th, 2012, 08:54 PM
MK Frilla
Hookah Nut

Default Anyone from Virginia?

I'm going to Richmond, Virginia this weekend for a wedding and I was curious if there was anyone on the forums from the area that knows of any good stores to pick up Tangiers from down there since I am from NY. I'm mainly looking for only Tangiers or Nakhala to pick up down in the area since there isn't many places by me that carry good brands of shisha and I am looking to get a good deal possibly while I am in the area. I am not sure if this is the correct area of the forums to ask this but it seemed like its fine, if it isn't feel free to move it or let me know. Thanks.
Old April 24th, 2012, 09:41 PM
Akira81386
Hookah Nut

Default Re: Anyone from Virginia?

If you going into Richmond I do not know any places to pick up Tangiers. To pick up Nakhala and other brands go on West Broad Street and there is this hookah bar past the Siegel Center at the end of a block. It's called Al Kawthar I think. They sell for better prices then anywhere else
Old April 24th, 2012, 09:48 PM
TheNewCultKingX
Hookah Pro

If you're willing to make a drive out of Richmond, Lazy dayz hookah lounge which is about and 1H 20M out of richmond sells Tangiers, and is the only place in VA you can get it as far as I know. There is going to be a Lazy dayz opening in Richmond but I don't think it's opening in the next week.
Old April 24th, 2012, 09:50 PM
TheNewCultKingX
Hookah Pro

Forgot to mention it's in Newport News.
Old April 24th, 2012, 09:56 PM
KidRozno
Hookah Nut

If you can make it to DC check out Adams Morgan. One side of the street has two shops that sell Nakhla and AF at great prices.
Old April 25th, 2012, 02:35 AM
nekoxandu
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNewCultKingX View Post
If you're willing to make a drive out of Richmond, Lazy dayz hookah lounge which is about and 1H 20M out of richmond sells Tangiers, and is the only place in VA you can get it as far as I know. There is going to be a Lazy dayz opening in Richmond but I don't think it's opening in the next week.
^ this guy said what I was going to say. spot on.

Main Rig: 32 in. Old Skool KM Kafe Medium + White Vortex/Traditional Egy + SS Lounge Pro + Coconaras
Black Leaf Lover. Nak, AF, Nile, Tangiers & Fantasia Smoker
Old April 25th, 2012, 10:09 AM
MK Frilla
Hookah Nut

Thanks for all of the quick responses, ill check out west broad street trying to stay in the area going to be busy and not have a lot of free time to drive a hour to check out the other lazy days hookah lounge and especially if it more than likely will not be open no point to go.
Old April 25th, 2012, 10:27 AM
nekoxandu
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by MK Frilla View Post
Thanks for all of the quick responses, ill check out west broad street trying to stay in the area going to be busy and not have a lot of free time to drive a hour to check out the other lazy days hookah lounge and especially if it more than likely will not be open no point to go.
the Newport News location is open and will be open while you're in Richmond. They are opening up a Richmond location soon that will not be open before you're here unfortunately.

Main Rig: 32 in. Old Skool KM Kafe Medium + White Vortex/Traditional Egy + SS Lounge Pro + Coconaras
Black Leaf Lover. Nak, AF, Nile, Tangiers & Fantasia Smoker
Old April 25th, 2012, 11:03 AM
MK Frilla
Hookah Nut

Oh i understand I reread it but even if the place a hour away is open it doesn't seem possible for me to make that drive, going to be really busy for the wedding, I appreciate your help and wish I could check it out. The only logical way I can see me actually stopping there if it is north of Richmond since I am driving down from NY.
Share with your friends on facebook