Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu
   

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

KM pull issue?

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old January 2nd, 2013, 06:40 AM
Troyboi
Status: Offline
Hookah Nut
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: San Jose, California
Posts: 497
Default KM pull issue?

When i first received my KM world cup, the draw was effortless. But now after a handful of sessions the draw seems more restricted. Any clue of why this might be? Residue in my pipe, hose issue, vase or stem leakage?
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old January 2nd, 2013, 11:57 AM
Alby's Avatar
Alby
Status: Offline
Hookah Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Bennington, NE
Posts: 3,742
Default Re: KM pull issue?

Inhale without the bowl and if it's still restricted, clean out your pipe and hose (if the hose is washable). If your hose is unwashable, try inhaling through the hose port. This should tell you where the restriction is; if it's the bowl/your packing/airflow, it should be open once again when you inhale without the bowl. If you remove the hose and it's open draw again, there's something wrong with your hose. If neither, there's something stuck in the stem.
Once you figure out what it is of these 3, we'll continue troubleshooting.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old January 2nd, 2013, 03:22 PM
Hilly's Avatar
Hilly
Status: Offline
Hookah Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Posts: 3,122
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alby View Post
Inhale without the bowl and if it's still restricted, clean out your pipe and hose (if the hose is washable). If your hose is unwashable, try inhaling through the hose port. This should tell you where the restriction is; if it's the bowl/your packing/airflow, it should be open once again when you inhale without the bowl. If you remove the hose and it's open draw again, there's something wrong with your hose. If neither, there's something stuck in the stem.
Once you figure out what it is of these 3, we'll continue troubleshooting.
What about stuck in the hose port?
__________________
http://www.hookahpro.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic32280_1.gif
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old January 2nd, 2013, 04:06 PM
Alby's Avatar
Alby
Status: Offline
Hookah Master
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Bennington, NE
Posts: 3,742
Default Re: KM pull issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly View Post
What about stuck in the hose port?
What about stuck in the wuh-what? You perverted little creep. Get your mind out of the gutter, we're all WAY more mature than that here.
On second thought, we have IMC, you, me, and Jonesies here.
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old January 2nd, 2013, 05:28 PM
Jonesies's Avatar
Jonesies
Status: Offline
Hookah Master
 
Join Date: Jun 2012
Location: Elkhart, IN or Flint, MI or Seatac, WA
Posts: 5,731
Default Re: KM pull issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alby View Post
What about stuck in the wuh-what? You perverted little creep. Get your mind out of the gutter, we're all WAY more mature than that here.
On second thought, we have IMC, you, me, and Jonesies here.
HEY at least im face up in the gutter, not like some people >.> but ya. trouble shoot like alby said. My first suspicion is your packing technique though. Whats your bowl/pack/foil like? did you recently switch bowls?

Also, does anyone remember the guy who got a pencil stuck in his stem?
__________________
I like my tobacco like I like my women, sweet and low maintenance. This is why I smoke Nakhla.

PM The_boo for more information.
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old January 2nd, 2013, 05:37 PM
Troyboi
Status: Offline
Hookah Nut
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: San Jose, California
Posts: 497
Default Re: KM pull issue?

No i did not. Used a crown micro when i first recieved my km. Foils always tight on like a drum, i've yet to try any new technique with the tobacco i use. The draw was nice and smooth my first few sessions. I'll go ahead and take your guy's advice and see whatsup
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old January 2nd, 2013, 09:07 PM
Melvin's Avatar
Melvin
Status: Offline
Hookah Master
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Seattle WA
Posts: 4,625
Default Re: KM pull issue?

I hate it when my hose get's restricted in any way.
__________________
Black Leaf Brotherhood-EGOB
and Snarky beyond belief.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old January 2nd, 2013, 09:46 PM
frawg96's Avatar
frawg96
Status: Offline
Hookah Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 34
Default Re: KM pull issue?

who gets a pencil stuck in their stem? that sounds really uncomfortable
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old January 2nd, 2013, 10:49 PM
Hilly's Avatar
Hilly
Status: Offline
Hookah Master
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
Posts: 3,122
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvin View Post
I hate it when my hose get's restricted in any way.
Old age will do that to ya
__________________
http://www.hookahpro.com/forum/signaturepics/sigpic32280_1.gif
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old January 3rd, 2013, 06:46 PM
Spudz's Avatar
Spudz
Status: Offline
Hookah Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: North Texas
Posts: 1,028
Default Re: KM pull issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melvin View Post
I hate it when my hose get's restricted in any way.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilly View Post
Old age will do that to ya
Low blow, man. Low blow.
__________________
Continuously perfecting douchebaggery and tomfoolery

Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old January 3rd, 2013, 06:49 PM
Lead's Avatar
Lead
Status: Offline
Hookah Aficionado
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Location: Indianapolis, IN
Posts: 1,517
Default Re: KM pull issue?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Troyboi View Post
When i first received my KM world cup, the draw was effortless. But now after a handful of sessions the draw seems more restricted. Any clue of why this might be? Residue in my pipe, hose issue, vase or stem leakage?
Its a fake km! Send it to me and I'll give to hilly as a cheap present

(Jk of coarse)
__________________
To make an apple pie from scratch, you must first create the universe
Reply With Quote
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook

Bookmarks

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Help me pull the trigger... Crhiss Hookah Discussion 14 September 16th, 2012 01:03 PM
The pull h0lic Hookah Discussion 22 February 19th, 2009 11:01 PM
two hose pull simultaneously Lu1gi Hookah Discussion 24 February 8th, 2009 07:31 PM
Easier pull, how? The Egyptian Hookah Discussion 9 September 4th, 2008 07:04 AM
Hard to Pull metsman88 Hookah Discussion 8 July 8th, 2008 12:06 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 09:05 PM.

Skin Design By vBSkinworks



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.6
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2007 - 2012, Hookah Pro Inc.