Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Other Stuff - Not Specifically Hookah Related > General Yada-Yada

General Yada-Yada For discussion not related to hookah specifically ...

Cross Country Road Trip

General Yada-Yada

Reply Share

Old April 13th, 2012, 02:43 AM
EasyRider
Hookah Nut

Default Cross Country Road Trip

What would you bring for a cross country road trip??

My bros and I are going to take a cross country road trip from Virginia Beach, VA to San Diego California. What would you bring, and what would you see?

32" Nickel Plated Farida Zanouba. Phunnel/Vortex/Egy
Old April 13th, 2012, 07:20 AM
scribble1531
Hookah Nut

Default Re: Cross Country Road Trip

well depends on the route your taking. i would take 1 70 through colorado then head south once you get into utah and go through monument national park , same highway goes to the grand canyon into flagstaff AZ then I17 south to phoenix is super pretty, then just hop on I8 and you see some pretty scenery all the way from denver to san diego
Old April 13th, 2012, 09:26 AM
Zuloo
Hookah Nut

Send a message via Skype™ to Zuloo

A nice set of hookah stuff to smoke at some parks along the way and a way to record video document the adventure
Old April 13th, 2012, 09:45 AM
IMCarnochan
Romeo

Four pairs of underwear, nine socks, case of condoms, one tshirt, one long sleeved undershirt, one pair of jeans, one spare pair of jeans, two cases of MREs, two cases of water, hookah, tobacco, blowtorch, a hobo, some hobo chili for said hobo, a monkey, an unregistered handgun, a bag of Pizza flavoured Combos pretzel snacks, a bag of goldfish cracker, a bag of gummy bears, some road flares, a flare gun, first aid kit, chainsaw, tire iron (preferably breaker bar style), pipe, pipe tobacco, matches, twelve cans of sterno, floppy hat, katana (preferably not a cheap knock off), a spare tire filled with a mixture of flour salt and baking soda (cops love it and it makes a great pancake mix) and a pink feather boa.
Old April 13th, 2012, 09:42 PM
EasyRider
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by IMCarnochan View Post
Four pairs of underwear, nine socks, case of condoms, one tshirt, one long sleeved undershirt, one pair of jeans, one spare pair of jeans, two cases of MREs, two cases of water, hookah, tobacco, blowtorch, a hobo, some hobo chili for said hobo, a monkey, an unregistered handgun, a bag of Pizza flavoured Combos pretzel snacks, a bag of goldfish cracker, a bag of gummy bears, some road flares, a flare gun, first aid kit, chainsaw, tire iron (preferably breaker bar style), pipe, pipe tobacco, matches, twelve cans of sterno, floppy hat, katana (preferably not a cheap knock off), a spare tire filled with a mixture of flour salt and baking soda (cops love it and it makes a great pancake mix) and a pink feather boa.
This is very specific. I love it. But condoms? it's a cross country trip bro! I'm never going to see those girls again!

I'm seriously trying to figure out my hookah situation though...i'm going to be bringing my medwakh and some dokha, but I think my friend is going to be buying a bambino soon so we will most likely use that....You think a blowtorch would be worth it? or should I suffer through QL's?

Old April 13th, 2012, 11:47 PM
phatdaddy
Hookah Pro

quick lights are evil.......blowtorch is a required itemfor any hookah filled road trip.
Old April 13th, 2012, 11:51 PM
EasyRider
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by phatdaddy View Post
quick lights are evil.......blowtorch is a required itemfor any hookah filled road trip.
Well I will probably bring both. I have tried the loose foil method quite a few times, and am confident I could use QL's with the loose foil method as per JDN's video from TAP's idea. I can't remember the last time I actually used a QL though, but hopefully the loose foil method really does eliminate the shitty taste from them..

Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook