Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Where have you smoked?

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old February 27th, 2009, 02:28 PM
xHARRYxCOLONx
Hookah Nut

Default Where have you smoked?

Me and a friend yesterday afternoon decided we wanted to go somewhere different to have a smoke so we chose a mountain haha. Well its not really a mountain more like a hill but its a good little hike to get to the top lol. I had already prepared everything so when we got to the top i lite my CH QL's which flare up like usual lol and had an awesome session of Al Waha after 9. Was kinda worried we might get in trouble cuz ur not supposed to have glass there but we kept the base in a backback incase it broke so it wouldnt go everywhere, that and lighting coals was kinda sketchy lol!

So i was wondering, where is the most awesomest place you have ever smoked!?
Old February 27th, 2009, 02:57 PM
BobMarley
Hookah Guru

Default Re: Where have you smoked?

Never at that kind of scenery that's for sure. I would just be happy smoking in a garden.
Old February 27th, 2009, 03:05 PM
mitchard
Banned

I plan on hiking Mt Pilchuck again this summer. Its nothing crazy by any means, but has one of the most beautiful views ever. Looking towards the east you can see most of the Cascades from Canada to Oregon. The west brings a great shot on Puget Sound, the Olympic Range, and you can even make out the Seattle skyline in the far distance.

I will be smoking up there this year for sure. Haha. It would be a trip.

Old February 27th, 2009, 03:12 PM
xHARRYxCOLONx
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchard View Post
I plan on hiking Mt Pilchuck again this summer. Its nothing crazy by any means, but has one of the most beautiful views ever. Looking towards the east you can see most of the Cascades from Canada to Oregon. The west brings a great shot on Puget Sound, the Olympic Range, and you can even make out the Seattle skyline in the far distance.

I will be smoking up there this year for sure. Haha. It would be a trip.
man that is awesome! we def did not have that nice a view and it looks like a longer hike to haha! have fun man!
Old February 27th, 2009, 03:43 PM
BobMarley
Hookah Guru

Are there rules against smoking hookah in national parks or anything like that? Because I know quite a few places I would enjoy some hookah and scenery.

Mt. Mitchell, Roan Mt., and Grandfather Mt. are all in my state (NC) even. Tons and tons of mountains to hike too.
Old February 27th, 2009, 04:08 PM
sweetlake
Hookah Pro

We smoked shisha onces in Jordan in the city of petra....down there was a bar were you could smoke:

Old February 27th, 2009, 04:49 PM
photolinger
Arabian Sensation

Send a message via AIM to photolinger Send a message via MSN to photolinger Send a message via Yahoo to photolinger Send a message via Skype™ to photolinger

Do you guys have the bandwidth for all the pics i want to post because I would love to share, a whole fucking lot.

"blu mist rulz dawg an that stuff ain't like it an if youz don't agree you bez a shithead yo" - Hajo Flettner
Old February 27th, 2009, 05:15 PM
Jemmay
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to Jemmay Send a message via MSN to Jemmay Send a message via Yahoo to Jemmay Send a message via Skype™ to Jemmay

Well it's not the "Awesomest" place i've ever smoked but one time a friend and i decided to smoke on some picnic tables at the back of a Wal-Mart parking lot near where we live. We had some nice AF Fruits going when a police cruiser slowly rolled by... He went on and we thought nothing of it. A few minutes later, however, 3 cruisers (one a K-9 unite) pulled up on 3 different sides. Long story short, we had to explain ourselves to 5 officers and got frisked in the process.
Old February 27th, 2009, 05:19 PM
xHARRYxCOLONx
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jemmay View Post
Well it's not the "Awesomest" place i've ever smoked but one time a friend and i decided to smoke on some picnic tables at the back of a Wal-Mart parking lot near where we live. We had some nice AF Fruits going when a police cruiser slowly rolled by... He went on and we thought nothing of it. A few minutes later, however, 3 cruisers (one a K-9 unite) pulled up on 3 different sides. Long story short, we had to explain ourselves to 5 officers and got frisked in the process.
oh man that sucks but it just reminded me! i had my hookah all setup and in my truck and its 34" tall so it was sticking up above the dashboard and i pulled up to a stop light right next to a cop and he just kinda starred at me then drove off lol i was just sitting there smiling and i waved to him to haha i was expecting to get pulled over by a K-9 unit lmao
Old February 27th, 2009, 05:26 PM
chadtizzle
Hookah Guru

Send a message via Skype™ to chadtizzle

i smoked here once. ^_^

it's the glen alpine falls by fallen leaf lake; right by lake tahoe, ca. i used to work at the little store up there. and one day after work i took my friend kansas and my buddy ben who worked in the kitchen up there, and we enjoyed a nice bowl of nakhla DA. it was fantastic. the falls weren't nearly as crazy as they are in that picture. it was so relaxing, perfect temperature, we were the only ones up there. if anyone here lives over by lake tahoe i highly recommend checking this spot out.
Old February 27th, 2009, 06:37 PM
brazilrocker25
Hookah Nut

well, i don't have any pics, but i used to live in Geneva, Switzerland, and once i went up the Jura mountains in france, pulled over at an overlook, then climbed a rock facade which was quite easy. and sat on the small plateau on the top, overlooking Mont Blanc while chilling to some Nakhla Melon and Mint.
Old February 27th, 2009, 07:56 PM
LoQuik
Hookah Pro

too many places to list, but if you look at my default picture it was taken at Deception Pass in the Puget Sound, WA.

I bring a small hookah with me everytime I go camping =)
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook