Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Recommended Shishsa flavor!!! :}

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old March 6th, 2009, 09:25 AM
kgutta
Hookah Newbie

Default Recommended Shishsa flavor!!! :}

Hey guys whats up yesterday i decided to buy a new flavor for my hookah (Mr.Gutter) lol, and usually i buy starbuzz becuase their a top quality brand for shisha and i never have been dissapointed by any of their flavors becuase their amazingly delicious and smoke quality is top notch. But what caught my eye yesterday at the hookah shop was a mid-sized golden can and i realized that its a shisha brand that i never heard or seen before and its called GOLDEN LAYALINA and it really did catch my eye. So the manager takes out a couple flavors that he has and the two best ones that he had at the time were sweet melon or exotic paradise and they both smelled like heaven i never had smelled such a good flavor ever in my time.So it was hard to debate between either sweet melon or exotic paradise but the manager recommended exotic paradise so i purcahsed it but beofre i left the manger told me more good things about the brand and flavor on how he has never smoked any shisha that burns so slowly,tastes amazing, and is top quality. So 5 min later i set up my hookah pack the flavor i lite up one (king size quick burns coal) and omg it started automatically the flavor taste was breath taking it lasted a good hour with two coals tops i didnt get any harsh smoke,i guess the manager at the hookah shop was right about everything he said. i highly highly recommend GOLDEN LAYALINA because it beats starbuzz or anythign out their form my experience and if you do buy it get Exotic paradise you literally will be in paradise..
Old March 6th, 2009, 09:33 AM
Shushyne4np2ne
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to Shushyne4np2ne Send a message via Yahoo to Shushyne4np2ne
Default Re: Recommended Shishsa flavor!!! :}

Holy shit that was one hell of a diatribe. Anyway, Golden Layalina is okay. I've had Sweet Peach and I've had Vanilla Latte. The smoke is tasty, but kind of thin, to be honest. And if you say that Golden Layalina beats out everything, The Nahkla Mafia are coming after you, I shit you not. Best get to the witness protection program brotha, cuz you just started a war.

Old March 6th, 2009, 09:37 AM
kgutta
Hookah Newbie

hahah well c :] no homo. but im always open to try new brands but so far GOLDEN LAYALIAn takes the cake and no the smoke isnt thin at all sir i sparked up my hookah and the size of my clouds looked like Marley Feast lol.
Old March 6th, 2009, 09:39 AM
Shushyne4np2ne
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to Shushyne4np2ne Send a message via Yahoo to Shushyne4np2ne
Angry Re: Recommended Shishsa flavor!!! :}

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgutta View Post
hahah well c :] no homo. but im always open to try new brands but so far GOLDEN LAYALIAn takes the cake and no the smoke isnt thin at all sir i sparked up my hookah and the size of my clouds looked like Marley Feast lol.

First off, It's LAYALINA. Not Layalian. Second, it depends on the hookah. And Third, I didn't know Bob Marley had a Feast every year.

Oh, and I'm not a homo. Grow up.

Old March 6th, 2009, 10:01 AM
Dunkel
Bad Motherf^&*er!

OK, first thing there is no Nakhla Mafia. People are free to like and dislike what they want. Second thing I don't know what "homo" has to do with anything in this post. Third and finally we do not correct peoples spelling as a way to demean them at Hookah Pro. Other smart a$$ mean spirited sites might love doing that but it's not welcome or allowed here. Be nice fellas. We went from an "I like this shisha tobacco" post to name calling and mean spirited behavior in 14 minutes.
Old March 6th, 2009, 10:34 AM
III_3_TDS_3_III
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to III_3_TDS_3_III

yeah i have always said Layalina is probably the most under rated shisha ive never had a bad batch and its always so juicy
Old March 6th, 2009, 10:42 AM
bradedup
Hookah Master

I say "no thanks" to 'premium' brands. Just a gimmick more often than not.
Old March 6th, 2009, 11:01 AM
BobMarley
Hookah Guru

Layalina is on my list of shisha to try but I think I'm gonna try Nakhla and probably something like Desi Murli first.
Old March 6th, 2009, 11:49 AM
wonderland
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to wonderland

i have tried the paradise before... i compare it too SB x on the beach... none the less its not too bad... i like a couple of layalinas stuff.
Old March 6th, 2009, 12:20 PM
gigdarling25
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to gigdarling25

hmmmm, i guess i'll look into getting some layalina. you made it sound oh so tasty! .....but when i'm not poor :[ so poor..
Old March 6th, 2009, 02:11 PM
patelbadboy2006
Hookah Master

Send a message via MSN to patelbadboy2006 Send a message via Yahoo to patelbadboy2006

I've always wanted to try the stuff, but its priced close to tangiers and starbuzz, and didn't want to spend all that money on a shisha i dont like
Old March 6th, 2009, 04:11 PM
Ninorey123
Hookah Pro

Send a message via AIM to Ninorey123

Quote:
Originally Posted by kgutta View Post
usually i buy starbuzz becuase their a top quality brand for shisha and i never have been dissapointed by any of their flavors becuase their amazingly delicious and smoke quality is top notch.
oh man. you buy SB usually? shit, how much do you make? haha buying one occasional Blue/Citrus Mist is still a burden on my wallet. lol.

anyway GL has some ok stuff. but it seems you only buy tin canned "premium" labeled shisha. try some w/out it labeled on and you'll save so much $$$ on some good shit.
Old March 6th, 2009, 04:30 PM
guesswhoy0
Hookah Pro

Send a message via AIM to guesswhoy0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninorey123 View Post
oh man. you buy SB usually? shit, how much do you make? haha buying one occasional Blue/Citrus Mist is still a burden on my wallet. lol.

anyway GL has some ok stuff. but it seems you only buy tin canned "premium" labeled shisha. try some w/out it labeled on and you'll save so much $$$ on some good shit.
Just dont buy pumpkin flavored shisha's too. Don't listen to Ninorey123 and his reviews...
Old March 6th, 2009, 04:41 PM
Ninorey123
Hookah Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by guesswhoy0 View Post
Just dont buy pumpkin flavored shisha's too. Don't listen to Ninorey123 and his reviews...
LOL! i admit... some times it seems more banana bread then pumpkin.. but its still damn good! haha
Old March 6th, 2009, 05:21 PM
jdeuel3868
Hookah Newbie

whats the price of this stuff and a good site to buy it? I pretty much love trying any brand to see if its good.
Old March 6th, 2009, 05:26 PM
Ninorey123
Hookah Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdeuel3868 View Post
whats the price of this stuff and a good site to buy it? I pretty much love trying any brand to see if its good.
layalina regular is cheap and good imo. what stands out to me is their good cola and vanilla flavors.

but for the "golden" line they'll slap on a few more dollars because of the tin can.
Old March 6th, 2009, 05:27 PM
ZenSilk
Hookah Master

"c [: no homo"

What the hell does that even mean? or what can it possibly say?

And golden Laylina is pretty bad. It's cut is too small, it's too watery, and the flavors are mostly all off. Standard Layalina is much better.
Old March 6th, 2009, 06:37 PM
LoQuik
Hookah Pro

I like layalina, all the flavors ive tried, i really like. Its just seems like I cant find it as easyly anymore.

btw- "no homo" is kinda like if one dude says "that looks good" to another guy and could be taken the wrong way by the other guy. Its just a term people say.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook