Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

ATTENTION!! A big ''thank you'' HP style!

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old May 8th, 2009, 07:18 AM
Dunkel
Bad Motherf^&*er!

Default Re: ATTENTION!! A big ''thank you'' HP style!

Husky got the package and wanted me to forward this message to you...

Hookah Pro friends and family. I recently received a nice "Care Package"
from you all and would like to take the time to thank you for your
generosity! The numerous items where much appreciated by me and my
comrades and it couldn't have come at a better time as we were all
running out of supplies. I serve with some true American heroes but I
also believe there are true American heroes not in the military that are
supporting us back home, like you guys do. From the bottom of my heart
and from my mates, we thank you whole heartedly!!!! You guys are the
best!!!! Our slogan while we are here........"Afghanistan Spring Break
2009, Sun, Sand, and an occasional Rocket Attack!"
I will be on my way home soon and will be back to posting at HP. Thanks
again, you guys rock!!!

Billy
Old June 17th, 2009, 12:27 AM
chadtizzle
Hookah Guru

Send a message via Skype™ to chadtizzle

is husky back yet? if so, i think this should be removed (as a sticky)
just a suggestion...
Old August 8th, 2009, 08:39 PM
nakkisormi
Hookah Newbie

Intresting.

Last edited by nakkisormi; November 3rd, 2009 at 12:52 AM. Reason: Too many yankee-doodles here who can't handle critisism of their (imo crappy) country :)
Old August 8th, 2009, 08:42 PM
MAD_HATTER
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakkisormi View Post
This thread makes me want to stop opening the general discussion forum anymore, specially coz it's pinned

sad, people, this is sad.

support the war in any ways and you are an idiot.
wait what?.. im confused.. are u saying if you support the war your an idiot?
Old August 8th, 2009, 09:04 PM
BIGPOPPA
I call it hypocritical BS

Quote:
This thread makes me want to stop opening the general discussion forum anymore, specially coz it's pinned

Then the simplest thing to do is not read it. Everyone is entitled to their opinions, beliefs etc so this is not attack you. But dont start off on this great forum by name calling in your very first post its really bad form.
Old August 8th, 2009, 09:58 PM
ebaygirl
Hookah Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by abu ronin View Post
billy didn't list or mention any hookah related items.But I'm not sure if that would be acceptable or not. Dunk may know.
You can not send tobacco to APO/FPO addresses
Old August 8th, 2009, 11:34 PM
photolinger
Arabian Sensation

Send a message via AIM to photolinger Send a message via MSN to photolinger Send a message via Yahoo to photolinger Send a message via Skype™ to photolinger

Quote:

You are entitled to your beliefs, but supporting the troops who lose months and years of their lives makes you a good person.

--
@ebaygirl, you arent supposed to, and sometimes its checked, but oh boy does it happen.

"blu mist rulz dawg an that stuff ain't like it an if youz don't agree you bez a shithead yo" - Hajo Flettner
Old August 9th, 2009, 02:30 AM
abu ronin
Hookah Master

Send a message via Yahoo to abu ronin

Quote:

Well. First of all, the tone of your first post is certainly no way to begin your stay here at HP. Second, having started this thread I can tell you that this post and the effort as a whole was not intended to support the war. It was intended to show a friend and longtime member of our community that we're all thinking of him and would like to send him some comforts of home whilst he's away from his family and friends. As I stated in the very first post ''regardless of your opinions regarding the foreign policy decisions of our government, the one thing that we can all agree on is that the men and women that wear this countries uniform, and their families, are making huge sacrifices every day in the service of our country.'' Are you willing to argue against that point? Feel free to do so. I welcome such a debate. But let me be clear! If we choose to send a bar of soap or a few cigars to a friend who is thousands of miles from his family in the service of our country, then we are gonna do it, regardless of your opinionated and narrow minded views of our actions. Hookah Pro is one of the largest shisha communities out there. But we are also a strong community built on friendship and a common interest in the art of the shisha.We take care of one another in times of service and in times of need. If you don't approve of how we conduct our business you are free to move on. You will not be missed!
Old August 9th, 2009, 04:16 AM
Dunkel
Bad Motherf^&*er!

Quote:
Originally Posted by abu ronin View Post
Well. First of all, the tone of your first post is certainly no way to begin your stay here at HP. Second, having started this thread I can tell you that this post and the effort as a whole was not intended to support the war. It was intended to show a friend and longtime member of our community that we're all thinking of him and would like to send him some comforts of home whilst he's away from his family and friends. As I stated in the very first post ''regardless of your opinions regarding the foreign policy decisions of our government, the one thing that we can all agree on is that the men and women that wear this countries uniform, and their families, are making huge sacrifices every day in the service of our country.'' Are you willing to argue against that point? Feel free to do so. I welcome such a debate. But let me be clear! If we choose to send a bar of soap or a few cigars to a friend who is thousands of miles from his family in the service of our country, then we are gonna do it, regardless of your opinionated and narrow minded views of our actions. Hookah Pro is one of the largest shisha communities out there. But we are also a strong community built on friendship and a common interest in the art of the shisha.We take care of one another in times of service and in times of need. If you don't approve of how we conduct our business you are free to move on. You will not be missed!
I couldn't have said it better myself, except I wouldn't have been nearly as nice.
Old August 9th, 2009, 06:57 AM
BigE
Hookah Guru

Send a message via Skype™ to BigE

nice first post (sarcasim). Isn't it nice to live in North America (freedom). Well I think the people over in Afganistan and Iraq deserve the same, and at the same time with our troops over there, its seems to be keeping terrorist busy over there and not over here. Keep up the good work Ladies and Gentlemen.
Old August 9th, 2009, 08:22 AM
brando147
Hookah Nut

Quote:

It's not so much supporting THE WAR, as it is sending our best wishes to a fellow member of the forum, and for some, a friend. Does THAT make one an idiot? for caring about someone that they consider a friend
Old August 9th, 2009, 10:36 AM
abu ronin
Hookah Master

Send a message via Yahoo to abu ronin

I'de just like to add, while the purpose of this thread has already been served, It's been left up as an example for all to see how we here at HP take care of our own. I will not allow it to be used as a forum for political debate. We have a serious discussion section for such things.
Old August 10th, 2009, 09:30 AM
Huskysibe
Hookah Master

I got shot at in Afghanistan to protect the freedom that you have exercised by coming on here to post that supporting our troops makes someone an idiot. You Sir have showed your intelligence by making a post that is thoughtless and insincere. BTW, yes you can receive tonacco products to an APO address as I received all the cigars and chew that was so graciously donated by my fellow Americans whom know the meaning of sacrifice and showed some appreciation for someone doing their job in a hostile environment. Thanks to all the American Supporters, you guys are true American Heroes, you allow us to do our jobs with pride knowing our families and other things are taken care of back in the States. For all of you sign toting war protestors, you are welcome, we have provided you the freedom to express your opinions about military actions. Stop buying into the media and ask a soldier about his experiences, your views just may change.

Billy "Head Idiot"
Old August 27th, 2009, 09:41 AM
Demonix
Banned

Send a message via AIM to Demonix

posting in a sticky
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook