Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Romaan?

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old March 26th, 2009, 11:19 AM
Lowbrowkid
Hookah Newbie

Default Romaan?

Haha don't know if I spelled that right, but it came in a tan box and was very natural looking. I got one box of melon in an order, and it was one of the best flavors I tried so far, kinda sour and made my mouth water a little. I'm just wondering why no one talks about it here, I thought it was very good and deserves at least a little love.
Old March 26th, 2009, 11:27 AM
chain
Hookah Pro

Default Re: Romaan?

roman melon is actually a really good melon flavor. i like it at least.
Old March 26th, 2009, 11:47 AM
vcitriniti
Deleted Per User Request

I have had a few romman flavors, but out of the ones I have had I like Laffy Taffy the best. Its been a while since I have had it but I remember it being pretty good.
Old March 26th, 2009, 12:07 PM
h0lic
Hookah Pro

Send a message via MSN to h0lic Send a message via Yahoo to h0lic

if you liked it try out the ivory coast flavor. the mint and citrus mint are pretty good as well, but if you put a little too much heat or not enough on the citrus you'll absolutely hate it.
Old March 26th, 2009, 12:28 PM
xavier
Hookah Nut

romman good times is a good flavor, with my first hookah i got two 50gs free with my order i got apple and strawberry. the strawberry was pretty good but i could not get apple to ever be good.
Old March 26th, 2009, 08:10 PM
Jshock
Hookah Newbie

Romman is the shit, strong and long lasting flavor. much better than starbuzz
Old March 26th, 2009, 08:56 PM
medicare
Hookah Nut

Location: Fayetteville, Arkansas for school. Little Rock, Arkansas during the summer time

I personally enjoy romman as well. I bought a 5 50g set and enjoyed all of them alot. Haven't bought anymore.....can't afford shisha at the moment
Old March 26th, 2009, 09:22 PM
Murkmastur
Hookah Nut

Send a message via MSN to Murkmastur Send a message via Yahoo to Murkmastur

I tried Romman for the first time just a few days ago, it was Nectarine...it was incredible!! It was one of the most flavorful, juicy smokes I have ever had, and tasted like a perfect nectarine! also gives a pretty decent buzz!
Old March 26th, 2009, 09:32 PM
Dunkel
Bad Motherf^&*er!

I have tried 4 flavors/mixes of Romman and it's nothing special. Strawberry was not good (no company has a real deal good strawberry flavor except maybe Ayam Zaman), Turkish Coffee was full of stems I mean a ton of them, and the flavor was weak,and Strawberry Chocolate cake tasted like cheap cherry cola. The Dr. Pepper (prunes/cola mix) was pretty tasty. It's as expensive as SB and I have to say that SB is much better. Anyone wishing to try and change my mind about it is welcome to send me some of their Sweet Melon and/or Nectarine and I'll trade you something for it.
Old March 26th, 2009, 09:38 PM
Coldgr33ntea
Hookah Enthusiast

I have some Romman Cinnamon which is my favorite cinnamon flavor ever. I also have some Coconut, but its about a yea old and it smells weird now, so i think ill just use it some other time when im drunk or something. And then the sweet melon....oh that sweet melon, its soo good and sweet, with a spot on flavor. Its not "Melon", its "Sweet Melon"....I think Sambooka gave it a 9/10 on the reviews. But the flavor only lasts for like 20-25 minutes, but its well worth it.
Old March 26th, 2009, 09:50 PM
xephyd
Hookah Newbie

i actually really like most romman. very thick clouds, starbuzz quality. great flavor that lasts a LONG time. usually has quite a few stems that aren't too long. sticky, semi juicy but not drippy. takes heat fairly well, not too finicky with heat management.

flavors i like - melon berry [sweeter than watermelon, not as tart or sour], TURKISH COFFEE , CHOCOLATE MINT

flavors i dont like so much - mango, double apple [not an anise fan], fruit cocktail, grape

flavors that are "eh, not bad" - orange, watermelon, lemon mint [mixes great though]

you can check my reviews in the Romman section

here's my take on romman - unless you know what you like, it's not worth it to buy romman. throughout their entire lineup of shisha flavors, it's kinda hit or miss, depending on your tastes. overall, i found that romman has good clouds and flavor that stays 1 hour+, but if you LIKE the flavor is another matter. and since it is priced the same as starbuzz [$20 per 250g, $5 per 50g] its not one of my favorite shishas. however, when i have the money, i would be more than willing to shell out for my favorite flavors. definitely buy a 50g sampler before investing in 250g bags and see which flavors you like.

Last edited by xephyd; March 26th, 2009 at 09:54 PM.
Old March 26th, 2009, 10:16 PM
Swoop
Hookah Newbie

The best romman flavor I think is Melon Berry. It tastes like jolly ranchers and if you mix a little cherry into it then it is amazing. MELONberryCHERRY
Old March 26th, 2009, 10:25 PM
Coldgr33ntea
Hookah Enthusiast

Yea, romman has some really great stuff, but they also have some bad stuff. It is pretty similar to starbuzz except they have more simple flavors and they tend to last a little shorter than starbuzz (flavor)
Old March 27th, 2009, 12:51 AM
BrandName_Tears
Hookah Newbie

I personally love Romman, but it really is a hit or miss on flavors. handles heat like a champ though
Old March 27th, 2009, 01:06 AM
kalutika
Mad Alchemist

Some good flavors but in all it is over priced. I buy it about as often as I buy SB. Translate that into almost never. There are a couple great flavors I really enjoy but other than that it's not worth the money.
Old March 27th, 2009, 01:44 AM
Sport City
Hookah Nut

Send a message via ICQ to Sport City

Ive had some good romman flavors although local vendors where Im at don't carry it and when Im ordering online I have other preferences. What I have been noticing is that both of my local carriers are not re ordering tobacoo products, only herbal. Already feeling the tax.
Old March 27th, 2009, 01:42 PM
wonderland
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to wonderland

I have had a few romman myself... cappuccino, ivory coast, apple, watermelon.... all were subpar... the cappuccino tasted like burnt coffee... the ivory coast gave me a headache after 10 minutes (i dont care for grapefruit either) apple eh.... and watermelon was not as good as others. I will agree with Dunkel here that Starbuzz is better and they cost the same.
Old March 28th, 2009, 12:30 PM
photolinger
Arabian Sensation

Send a message via AIM to photolinger Send a message via MSN to photolinger Send a message via Yahoo to photolinger Send a message via Skype™ to photolinger

Romman is of much poorer quality than Nakhla, the flavor isnt as good as nakhla, and its more expensive than nakhla. so why bother with it?

"blu mist rulz dawg an that stuff ain't like it an if youz don't agree you bez a shithead yo" - Hajo Flettner
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook