Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

hottest hookah

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old February 20th, 2009, 12:31 AM
kalutika
Mad Alchemist

Default Re: hottest hookah

Well I already have my brass Nour so I want a KM to compare. I would absolutely love to get my hands on a solid hand made hookah that is a great example of classic artisan craftsmanship. But that's my ultimate dream. Not going to happen with my major hookah connection being the internet and not a craftsman.
Old February 20th, 2009, 02:19 AM
ChronicHookah
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldgr33ntea View Post
Bro, I'm sorry that you thread count scales with the size of your e-peen. If i want to go to an old thread and post something, then I have the right to do so. I think that older threads are more informative because you have more opinions to look at and by me posting in it, i feel that it helps inform others as well. More experienced members may find these to be annoying, but I think that it is important to bring this information upon newer members and myself. And while this whole thread might seem pointless and uninformative, it can help newer members become more engulfed in the hookah world, thus giving our community a more positive image in society. Thats just how i see it...
lofl at e-peen, i had to check if i have one of those
Old February 20th, 2009, 02:51 AM
kingboyb
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by xHARRYxCOLONx View Post
dude coldgreentea seriously man... stop being a thread necromancer and posting dumb things please... not trying to be mean but if u want more post counts just post in newer threads... im sure this guy has a hookah by now and doesnt need the advice anymore.
I agree with Harry on this because:

1. In my opinion, your comment didn't have much to do with the intention of the original thread, nor was your comment very clear to begin with.

2. The length of the thread will double once everyone appends thier "dude, this is so old" comment to it, making it hard to find anything of real value when it comes to hookah info.

3. The purpose of searching through old threads is to find the answer to very common (and by now overly discussed) questions, YOURSELF. If you have further questions after that, then your post will probably be more useful because there is some actual thought and research behind it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coldgr33ntea View Post
And while this whole thread might seem pointless and uninformative, it can help newer members become more engulfed in the hookah world, thus giving our community a more positive image in society. Thats just how i see it...
C-

Are you running for public office or something? In my opinion, thats the biggest airball of a response I have ever seen. If you can tell me how

name of the hookah: The Sultan
type of hookah: HUGE
size of the hookah:HUGE
price of the hookah: lots

helps anyone become more engulfed in hookah world, or how that response gives hookah a more positive image in society, then I have some shrimp farms in Ecuador that I can sell to you.

Bottom line, I think anytime somebody brings old threads back like this, it should be for a relevant reason, and not some filler like what was used above. Again, just my opinion.

Last edited by kingboyb; February 20th, 2009 at 02:55 AM.
Old February 20th, 2009, 06:52 AM
KoRnKitten
Moderator Kitteh

Send a message via AIM to KoRnKitten Send a message via Yahoo to KoRnKitten

Not everyone likes everyone else('s) hookah. Fact of life. I hated my KM and sold it. I repped stargate for the longest time which most people say is crap..... I say if you see a hookah you like, then buy it. Who cares if other people hate it. Majority of the time even the haters will still smoke from it if you have it up and smoking.

GLaDOS: "You euthanised your faithful companion cube more quickly than any test subject on record. Congratulations!"
Old February 20th, 2009, 03:58 PM
blowjustinup
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoRnKitten View Post
Majority of the time even the haters will still smoke from it if you have it up and smoking.
If you say you don't want to smoke because you don't like the brand of the hookah.. You're whack.

I can see saying you don't want to smoke a particular flavor your don't like.. But to not smoke just because of the brand of hookah?!

I've smoked out of a couple good hookahs.. Including a KM.. And the hookah I've had has been garbage in comparison, but it still gets the job done.

But after I get home tonight and open the boxes that UPS left for me today.. That one is probably getting retired.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook