Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Anyone use Saharah stuff?

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old April 8th, 2009, 12:05 PM
moraleclipseX
Hookah Newbie

Question Anyone use Saharah stuff?

I just purchased a custom sahara hookah.. 4 hose black sahara stem (large ) and a large sahara smoke colored dish vase.. Im so excited for it to come. but I think i should have got some insight about it before i just purchased.. please give me some feedback if anyone has used or purchased sahara stems
Old April 8th, 2009, 12:27 PM
omgheyitskenny
Hookah Nut

Default Re: Anyone use Saharah stuff?

very bad quality
Old April 8th, 2009, 01:34 PM
MAD_HATTER
Hookah Master

4 hose will you be smoking with alot of ppl every time you smoke?
Old April 8th, 2009, 01:58 PM
moraleclipseX
Hookah Newbie

Not every time.. usually two.. i got plugs for the hose ports
Old April 8th, 2009, 02:00 PM
Buddhizzle
Hookah Pro

sorry, its not a KM or Nour so it will give you cancer, kill your unborn children, rob you of your dignity and call you name behind your back
Old April 8th, 2009, 02:02 PM
MAD_HATTER
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by moraleclipseX View Post
Not every time.. usually two.. i got plugs for the hose ports
you should have just gotten a two hose and pass the hoses around.
Old April 8th, 2009, 02:06 PM
Dookiie
Hookah Nut

More hose for more hoes!
Old April 8th, 2009, 02:08 PM
omgheyitskenny
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buddhizzle View Post
sorry, its not a KM or Nour so it will give you cancer, kill your unborn children, rob you of your dignity and call you name behind your back
this guy.... lol
Old April 8th, 2009, 02:11 PM
moraleclipseX
Hookah Newbie

haha. I got a medium two hose.. I hate passing the hose... I bought 2 razan hoses and 2 grand hoses to go with the new rig so everyone gets a good smoke
Old April 8th, 2009, 02:13 PM
vcitriniti
Deleted Per User Request

[FONT=Verdana]I am pretty sick of people on this forum bashing anything that is not a KM or a Nour, or for bashing people that don’t smoke Nahkla! Thank you for jumping on the bandwagon you sheep![/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]Anyways before I go crazy let me get this out. I have smoked out of the Sahara 3-Hose Sub Zero and it smokes just fine. I find the down stem is a bit short so I hope you got the long down stem. The draw is pretty loose if you have a Razan or Nammor hose, so if you don't have one get one. Unless of course you like a tighter draw that you get from a standard hose. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana] [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]Over the years I have owned many Hookahs and to be honest the Chinese made hookahs do not last as long, especially if it is your only hookah and you use it every day. Just make sure to keep it clean and don’t bang it around too much. When you get some extra cash you should think about maybe getting another hookah if you don’t already have one to cut down on the wear and tear of this hookah.[/FONT]
Old April 8th, 2009, 02:42 PM
wonderland
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to wonderland

I have a sub-zero base 3 hose. Its a pretty good quality, effortless pull etc... Although i am not a person to like any handmade hookah (i like mya saray) this one is ok... but there is one problem that I see with it.. the welds around the hose port leak so I have to throw some jbweld in it... but other than that its good.
Old April 8th, 2009, 06:41 PM
bradedup
Hookah Master

I hated my 3 hose 22" sahara.

Autoseal sucks.

Also

It rusted easily.
Old April 8th, 2009, 06:43 PM
ZenSilk
Hookah Master

I hate to say it but i think KwiKwi is the only one who will say he uses one regularly.

I think they suck, but not as bad as Hookah-shisha rigs.
Old April 8th, 2009, 06:55 PM
chrisicool
Hookah Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by vcitriniti View Post
[FONT=Verdana]I am pretty sick of people on this forum bashing anything that is not a KM or a Nour, or for bashing people that donít smoke Nahkla! Thank you for jumping on the bandwagon you sheep![/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]Anyways before I go crazy let me get this out. I have smoked out of the Sahara 3-Hose Sub Zero and it smokes just fine. I find the down stem is a bit short so I hope you got the long down stem. The draw is pretty loose if you have a Razan or Nammor hose, so if you don't have one get one. Unless of course you like a tighter draw that you get from a standard hose. [/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana]Over the years I have owned many Hookahs and to be honest the Chinese made hookahs do not last as long, especially if it is your only hookah and you use it every day. Just make sure to keep it clean and donít bang it around too much. When you get some extra cash you should think about maybe getting another hookah if you donít already have one to cut down on the wear and tear of this hookah.[/FONT]

People have their favorites, and for someone to come in and say they hate people bashing things unwarranted, and not knowing the facts of the forum is pretty lame. I love myas, I love SS hookahs. But my favorites are syrian, kms, etc..
Their just giving their opinion on a hookah to help out another fellow hookah smoker.....simma down.
Old April 8th, 2009, 06:58 PM
MAD_HATTER
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenSilk View Post
I hate to say it but i think KwiKwi is the only one who will say he uses one regularly.

I think they suck, but not as bad as Hookah-shisha rigs.
What Hookah-shisha Rigs
Old April 8th, 2009, 07:04 PM
necco
Hookah Pro

EVERyONE MUST HAVE SAME HOOKAH.

YOUR COALS PLEASE, CITIZEN
Old April 8th, 2009, 07:21 PM
Kwikwi
Hookah Guru

I own and use daily a Sahara rig. Since buying it I haven't touched my KM's and Syrians. I have yet to get cancer for it not being a KM/Nour and I have yet to have the common chamber totally clog up with rust. However my lower lip fell off and I lost a lung but Hey! all is good. Jk, I love mine and Zen is right I use it every day sometimes more than once a day. I abuse it heavily and it has yet to fail. I do not own a multi hose so have no input on the autoseal.
Old April 8th, 2009, 07:28 PM
Kwikwi
Hookah Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisicool View Post
People have their favorites, and for someone to come in and say they hate people bashing things unwarranted, and not knowing the facts of the forum is pretty lame. I love myas, I love SS hookahs. But my favorites are syrian, kms, etc..
Their just giving their opinion on a hookah to help out another fellow hookah smoker.....simma down.
Actually I think he has a very valid point. It doesn't just apply to rigs. There are times, and I am guilty of it myself, people will get very aggressive in bashing products. I did for a long time bash Al Fakher mercilessly. And I still deal with the Tangiers haters, Lol jk Dunk. But there are times when it goes overboard and the worst is from people who have never even used the products in question. It's one thing to say you personally dont like the item/s it's another to rag on it till it's dead.
Old April 8th, 2009, 07:41 PM
bradedup
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwikwi View Post
Actually I think he has a very valid point. It doesn't just apply to rigs. There are times, and I am guilty of it myself, people will get very aggressive in bashing products. I did for a long time bash Al Fakher mercilessly. And I still deal with the Tangiers haters, Lol jk Dunk. But there are times when it goes overboard and the worst is from people who have never even used the products in question. It's one thing to say you personally dont like the item/s it's another to rag on it till it's dead.
I was just about to comment, and then I read your post, ie the last post.

I agree, when I say I prefer KM over Nour or something to the effect, nakhla over starbuzz, I say it meaning I have tried/purchased both and actually prefer them. I like to keep things open to try; they are not bad until I have seen it first hand. Also, I try, and I am guilty occasionally of bashing, but I try to not say something sucks, but try to just suggest something better. I.E. "Nours are good, but KMs are better "

I m kind of sick of people who haven't given things a shot imediately bash other things based on what other people say. You can't formulate an opinion based on other peoples opinions, get your own.

That being said, I own a 22" sahara, and I think its garbage; my friend owns a slightly different 2 hose sahara that I also think is trash, but to each his own I guess.
Old April 8th, 2009, 07:51 PM
chrisicool
Hookah Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kwikwi View Post

The point I was making that people aren't nessecarily bashing, or hating on anything. I've never experienced anything of the sort on this forum. People have their opinions, sometimes they are pretty strong, but I've never known anyone to go out of their way to discredit a particular product or service. The worst I've heard is someone really not liking a particular flavor of Tobacco. But then again, people tend to rag on Chinese hookahs a lot.
Old April 8th, 2009, 10:06 PM
Coldgr33ntea
Hookah Enthusiast

Well, I have a syrian that has a Sahara Vase, Sahara Hoses, a Vortex (made by sahara), and the little pack of foil from them too.

The hose has no leaks, the base is wonderful because it holds so much water, this weighs the hookah down so it is much less likely to tip over. I like Sahara and their products. The only reason i wouldnt get one is if i were to get something else that was top of the line, like a KM or Syrian Stem, or a Razan Hose.
Old April 8th, 2009, 10:09 PM
Kwikwi
Hookah Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisicool View Post
The point I was making that people aren't nessecarily bashing, or hating on anything. I've never experienced anything of the sort on this forum. People have their opinions, sometimes they are pretty strong, but I've never known anyone to go out of their way to discredit a particular product or service. The worst I've heard is someone really not liking a particular flavor of Tobacco. But then again, people tend to rag on Chinese hookahs a lot.
True on the Chinese issue that they are over bashed at times. Too bad for them people though my next rig is a MYA. But you actually need to go back beyond Jan2009 to find some really violent, hateful bashings that ended up in MOD-locking of the threads or temp banning of members for not shutting up about things when they get way out of hand. And Brad just to clarify on my Sahara. It isn't the best smoking rig of my collection by any means. It is the easiest to set up clean and use. It does the job good enough to give me good smoke sessions. Using CH quicklights I am up and smoking in less than 3 mins. My best is my 32 KM chiller. Sorry yours didn't work out. SIAGCOR had a good example of a bad one in a vid with broken hose port and missing pieces.
Old April 8th, 2009, 10:12 PM
chrisicool
Hookah Pro

I loved my Mya Econo Gelato. Really great hookah for the price, and smoked like a champ.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook