Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

what is the best for you? NAKHLA OR ALFAKHER?

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old April 12th, 2009, 01:00 AM
stolenbythesky
Hookah Newbie

Default Re: what is the best for you? NAKHLA OR ALFAKHER?

NAKHLAFAKHERISSUPREMERULEROFALLSHISHATOBACCO.
Old April 12th, 2009, 01:11 AM
glostersa
Hookah Master

Lol did you not read the warning on the box None is best for you ask the Surgeon General smoking will harm you. It even kills brain cells look at all those forbidden substance smokers who go crazy.
Old April 12th, 2009, 04:55 AM
wonderland
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to wonderland

I smoke both. I like the differences in them..such as I love and I mean love nakhla peach... but if I am in the mood for more of a peachy candy I smoke AF... but I love AF vanilla and dont care for nakhla vanilla. Both are great to me.
Old April 12th, 2009, 05:22 AM
AbusiveNapkin
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to AbusiveNapkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by photolinger View Post
i took a giant dump today, and you know when you just have to see what came out? dude, it said Alfakher tobacco all over it.
Oh baby
Old April 12th, 2009, 11:02 AM
PiNKL0VE
Hookah Nut

Send a message via MSN to PiNKL0VE Send a message via Yahoo to PiNKL0VE

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shienhausser View Post
basically on days 1-6, god created Nakhla, on day 7 he made Al Falkher b/c Nakhla needed a bitch to slap around.
ROTFLMAO basically.

Nakhla FTW!!!
Old April 12th, 2009, 11:15 AM
Niko
Hookah Nut

Send a message via MSN to Niko

nakhla ftw
Old April 12th, 2009, 11:45 AM
Dunkel
Bad Motherf^&*er!

Quote:
Originally Posted by stolenbythesky View Post

NAKHLAFAKHERISSUPREMERULEROFALLSHISHATOBACCO.
I want her! LOL
Old April 12th, 2009, 12:00 PM
lucas
Hookah Nut

NAKHLA
thats all i have to say
Old April 12th, 2009, 12:20 PM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunkel View Post
I want her! LOL
she honestly looks a lot like a chick that always hangs out at my neighbors place

-matt
Old April 12th, 2009, 02:59 PM
ShishaBubbly
Banned

Nakhla tastes better to me and cheaper too. I love the new line of Mizo tastes so authentic.
Old April 15th, 2009, 08:36 AM
kugelfang
Hookah Newbie

I like Al Fakher more than Nakhla.
Because:
Nakhla's quite dry, many flavours are really bad (e.g. banana or vanilla). It is really cheap, but Al Fakher is not that expensive either.
But the thing is, that Al Fakher is heat-sensitive. So maybe you should use 2 layers of foil to get more space between the coals and the tobacco.
Old April 15th, 2009, 08:53 AM
photolinger
Arabian Sensation

Send a message via AIM to photolinger Send a message via MSN to photolinger Send a message via Yahoo to photolinger Send a message via Skype™ to photolinger

Tobacco isn't meant to be too juicy...nakhla has a good consistency.

Last night i did a review of 2 AF flavors, and honestly, they failed.
Not all of nakhla tastes good, but as a whole it tastes better than AF.

It has a better mint, a better apple, a better fruit, a better melon......
And hey, Nakhla banana is good.

"blu mist rulz dawg an that stuff ain't like it an if youz don't agree you bez a shithead yo" - Hajo Flettner
Old April 15th, 2009, 10:09 AM
patelbadboy2006
Hookah Master

Send a message via MSN to patelbadboy2006 Send a message via Yahoo to patelbadboy2006

I think both brands have they benefits, and weaknesses, i just buy the flavours i like from each brand
Old April 15th, 2009, 12:19 PM
Donnie
Hookah Nut

Nakhla, because its more consistant.
Old April 15th, 2009, 12:41 PM
kugelfang
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by photolinger View Post
Tobacco isn't meant to be too juicy...nakhla has a good consistency.

Last night i did a review of 2 AF flavors, and honestly, they failed.
Not all of nakhla tastes good, but as a whole it tastes better than AF.

It has a better mint, a better apple, a better fruit, a better melon......
And hey, Nakhla banana is good.
The consistency of Nakhla is everything else than good. There are many stams and the cut is really bad, many big leaves and so on. AF is better there.
Why shouldn't tobacco be very juicy?
The mint of Nakhla is menthol only, the AF tastes sweet. But I like strong mint more
The Nakhla fruit mix is a complete fail, it tastes just chemically like a strawberry thingie or somthing like that. I didn't try AF fruit mix yet, maybe it's even worse.
And banana tastes like a very old banana.
The flavours I had of AF were all better than Nakhla - execially vanilla (Nakhla tastes like nothing, even if the smell was great) and lemon (toilet cleaner xD).
Could you tell me, which Nakhla flavour is the best? Maybe I'll give it another try.
//I've just seen it: AF Cappu and Cinnamon. The guys in the UAE make good fruit flavours, the other ones often taste very mild (except for chocolate).

Last edited by kugelfang; April 15th, 2009 at 12:44 PM.
Old April 15th, 2009, 04:08 PM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kugelfang View Post
The consistency of Nakhla is everything else than good. There are many stams and the cut is really bad, many big leaves and so on. AF is better there.
The mint of Nakhla is menthol only, the AF tastes sweet. But I like strong mint more
The Nakhla fruit mix is a complete fail, it tastes just chemically like a strawberry thingie or somthing like that. I didn't try AF fruit mix yet, maybe it's even worse.
The flavours I had of AF were all better than Nakhla - execially vanilla (Nakhla tastes like nothing, even if the smell was great) and lemon (toilet cleaner xD).
Could you tell me, which Nakhla flavour is the best? Maybe I'll give it another try.
//I've just seen it: AF Cappu and Cinnamon. The guys in the UAE make good fruit flavours, the other ones often taste very mild (except for chocolate).
choco mint is heaven. i agree the normal mint is not very minty but i still like it.

all of the nakhla apples are much better than af, sweet mellon is awesome, cola is great, cinnamon and cardamon, mandrin.

a lot of nakhla is very good, you just seem to have gotten all the flavors that are known for not being widely liked. egyptian tobacco usually has a more natural lighter taste, that why most people that like it do.

and as to why does tobacco need to be dry. if the liquid drips down you stem then it didnt need to be there because it didnt get used up and took up weight that could have been more properly made tobacco

-matt
Old April 15th, 2009, 04:42 PM
Dunkel
Bad Motherf^&*er!

[quote=kugelfang;147419]The consistency of Nakhla is everything else than good. There are many stams and the cut is really bad, many big leaves and so on. AF is better there. If you like your tobacco mushy, swimming in chemical tasting juice then AF is for you.
The mint of Nakhla is menthol only, the AF tastes sweet. But I like strong mint more Mizo Mint is the best mint. Mint isn't supposed to be sweet.
The Nakhla fruit mix is a complete fail, it tastes just chemically like a strawberry thingie or somthing like that. I didn't try AF fruit mix yet, maybe it's even worse. He was referring to Nakhla Fakhfakhina Fruit which is indeed the best fruit flavor made.
And banana tastes like a very old banana. I don't care for most any Banana flavor.
The flavours I had of AF were all better than Nakhla - execially vanilla (Nakhla tastes like nothing, even if the smell was great) and lemon (toilet cleaner xD). AF Vanilla is not a true vanilla flavor either. Very artificial like cake icing.
Could you tell me, which Nakhla flavour is the best? Maybe I'll give it another try. Nakhla Sweet Melon, Mandarin, and Double Apple. Fakhfakhina Mixed Fruits and Pistachio. Sheherazade Choco Mint, Cinnamon, Earl Grey and Cardamom. Mizo Mint, White Grape and Peach.
//I've just seen it: AF Cappu and Cinnamon. The guys in the UAE make good fruit flavours, the other ones often taste very mild (except for chocolate).Nakhla Cinnamon is better than the AF version.[/quote]

I answered your questions and entered my opinions were needed.

Last edited by Dunkel; April 15th, 2009 at 04:46 PM.
Old April 15th, 2009, 05:18 PM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

dunkle i have to argue with you on the mixed fruits, i think it is pretty bad. i have a container i had 2 small bowls out of and havent touched since and mizo mint, maybe i got a batch that went bad some how but it was not that great to me, an ok smoke sure but not great.

other than that i agree with you pretty much on the nakhla arguments

o and to kugelfang if you like earl grey nakhla earl grey is exactly on

-matt
Old April 15th, 2009, 05:56 PM
photolinger
Arabian Sensation

Send a message via AIM to photolinger Send a message via MSN to photolinger Send a message via Yahoo to photolinger Send a message via Skype™ to photolinger

Quote:
Originally Posted by kugelfang View Post
The cut size of nakhla is honestly perfect. It allows you to have a loosely packed bowl with good airflow without worrying about tobacco sinking into the stem on a standard bowl. The quality of the leaf is better, it is more intact than most heavily washed brands like AF, SB etc.

As for stems, yeah, it has them, but so does AF...The cool part about nakhla stems is that they arent cut up into small bits, easy to take them out.

You don't want too much juice because tobacco isnt meant to be mushy it isnt meant to drip, its supposed to be much drier than all these new "premium" brands. Juice does not mean quality, that is a very big issue many fail to realize. Naklha manages to get a lot of flavor without compromising the leaf quality.

Try some Nakhla Mizo Mint. If you like AF Mint still, consider yourself an outlier. It tastes like real mint, not like mint gum.

Nakhla Fakhfakhina Fruit is the BEST Fruit Mix flavor out there. Sorry, but it is so.

Banana tastes like a yellow banana. Not the green ones they sell so it doesnt rot on you the next day. the yellow ones, the ripe ones...the ones that taste good.

AF vanilla tastes like grocery store cupcakes.

Lemon tastes bad from every brand....well lemonade from HH tastes good...but the cut is horrible.

My hookah may say Al-fakher on it right now, but not for long sir, im gonna replace it with some syrian glass and make sure the name of nour isnt tainted.

As for good nakhla flavors...all i mentioned...and anything in my video reviews on nakhla...havn't done a vid on a bad nakhla yet.

"blu mist rulz dawg an that stuff ain't like it an if youz don't agree you bez a shithead yo" - Hajo Flettner
Old April 15th, 2009, 07:47 PM
LoQuik
Hookah Pro

I'm a huge Nakhla fan but I'm not gonna lie...I buy AF sometimes.
Old April 15th, 2009, 08:58 PM
ziggypopula123
Hookah Newbie

AL-FAKHER for me although i only like 2apples nakhla and el-basha (ultra light brand of nakhla) licorice...
Old April 15th, 2009, 10:53 PM
Pixelz
Hookah Pro

CAPS IS A NO NO!
Old April 15th, 2009, 11:00 PM
Pixelz
Hookah Pro

I haven't had many Al Fahker flavors but nakhla is reliable and is the way to go yo.

Nahkla Mint was amazing a REAL mint flavor not a gum flavor and I like that.
Nahkla El Basha grape was amazing still, best grape flavor I've had.
Nahkla Banana, Tastes like a real banana and is refreashing and smooth.
NAhkla Lemon, a good lemon, a little pinesol-y but it was more of a real lemon flavor and again a plus.

What i like about Nakhla is nothing tastes artificial it all tastes natural and thats how it should be, the cut is good and no dripping down my stem another plus. It's a little chunky so what?

So yes Nakhla for me.
I've only had one BAD flavor and that was Fahkafahkina Miced fruits and that was bad for me, but everyones taste buds are different.

Don't think Nakhla is bad if it doesn't taste like candy, the flavors are real and they are strong!
Old April 15th, 2009, 11:04 PM
Pixelz
Hookah Pro

Its simple if you want a good idea of what Nakhla is like, watch Photolingers vids, honest and spot on.
Old April 16th, 2009, 12:24 AM
kivwa
Hookah Newbie

First tobacco I had was Nakhla and I thought it was decent, I had cola, banana and coffee. cola was good, banana was great IMO, and coffee was meh. I then tried double apple and loved it for a couple of weeks than one day I overdosed on it chain smoking while drunk and was super sick for a few hours. The smell of it to this day is sickening to me so I bought some AF and really enjoyed it for a while, I had AF grape, watermelon, peach, lemon mint and pipe.

Okay so recently i decided to give nakhla another try since i was starting to remember the banana i had and how good it was, i remembered a nice tobacco taste is all i can describe it in the background unlike the AF flavors i was smoking, so I grabbed some sweet melon nakhla. As of now this is my favorite tobacco, it dominates the AF ive had so far. It tasted so ridiculously good and truly made me realize how AF seems so artificial in taste and lacking in the natural tobacco flavor i was talking about. Will be trying all of the Nakhla flavors dunkel mentioned and hope that mizo watermelon will be available in north america soon.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook