Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Saville, Spain and Morocco, Africa

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old April 14th, 2009, 11:17 PM
medicare
Hookah Nut

Location: Fayetteville, Arkansas for school. Little Rock, Arkansas during the summer time
Default Saville, Spain and Morocco, Africa

So in June i'm going to Spain then Africa then back to Spain and was wondering if there were any places in either of the two locations in the topic name where I could get some hookahs to bring back to the US and if anyone knows how customs is going to handle this in each place? Any input you have is greatly appreciated. I don't want to find a hookah, buy it then have it confiscated. Lemme know, thanks guys!
Old April 14th, 2009, 11:23 PM
abu ronin
Hookah Master

Send a message via Yahoo to abu ronin
Default Re: Saville, Spain and Morocco, Africa

I dont think you'll have a problem finding shishas in either place. Spain has a HUGE arab/n. african poulation and Morrocco of course is and arab country. W/regards to getting them home, your best bet might be to simply ship them back as oppossed to taking them w/you on the plane. Good luck and enjoy your trip!
Old April 14th, 2009, 11:28 PM
medicare
Hookah Nut

Location: Fayetteville, Arkansas for school. Little Rock, Arkansas during the summer time

Wouldn't it be very expensive to ship an entire hookah back to the states?
Old April 14th, 2009, 11:31 PM
abu ronin
Hookah Master

Send a message via Yahoo to abu ronin

idk, but I just shipped a TV sized box to Afghanistan and it cost under $40 bucks and thats quite abit further than Spain/ Morrocco. But I honestly don't know. Maybe check w/customs beforehand and ask if it'll be a problem on the plane.
Old April 14th, 2009, 11:36 PM
medicare
Hookah Nut

ok thanks for the input man
Old April 15th, 2009, 02:28 AM
FirePro84
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to FirePro84 Send a message via MSN to FirePro84 Send a message via Yahoo to FirePro84

good friend of mine recently went to India and brought me back a small all metal hookah, he didnt have any problems with the customs in india, china, or the US when he stopped, however he was also bringing me back a container of Indian tobacco and the Chinese customs (his layover) confiscated it from him...as well as an antique indian assassin's blade (similar to the one from the game Assassin's Creed) which he picked up at a museum.

stupid customs...lol

moral, hookah should be ok, but watch what you do trying to take any tobacco...better to ship the tobacco if you can.
Old April 15th, 2009, 02:39 AM
patelbadboy2006
Hookah Master

Send a message via MSN to patelbadboy2006 Send a message via Yahoo to patelbadboy2006

I was in barcelona last yr and most corner grocery shops were owned by arabs and they had hookahs, but let me warn you they were expensive
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook