Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

Strange Injuries regarding hookahs?1

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old April 18th, 2009, 04:51 AM
dmcwebd
Vendor

Send a message via MSN to dmcwebd
Default Strange Injuries regarding hookahs?1

This is my loool.. just happened too.
So i've been up for the past 26 hours trying to get the site back online, then i say F*ck and take a nap knowing I had a delivery coming sometime today.. so i'm sleeping, the door bell rings, I wake like OH SHit!... I get out of bed to find out that my food is completely sleeping, i say f*kc it and try to get off the bed, I fall down (half sleep) with my face on the floor, cut my chick,,, i'm on the floor my foot still sleeping, i hear the bell ring again I say shit i really have to get the door, i go jumping with 1 foot and receive the pack

that is some weird one hahah

whats yours?
Old April 18th, 2009, 04:59 AM
patelbadboy2006
Hookah Master

Send a message via MSN to patelbadboy2006 Send a message via Yahoo to patelbadboy2006
Default Re: Strange Injuries regarding hookahs?1

When ever i ash the coals i first blow on the bowl on top wher the coals are to get rid of all the ash, and once i blew on a small piece so hard it fell of the bowl and straight onto my hand, which i keep they for this exact reason, but i wont from now on
Old April 18th, 2009, 05:17 AM
AbusiveNapkin
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to AbusiveNapkin

A long time ago, in 5th grade. A kid in my class stabbed me with a graphite pencil. To this day I still have a little piece of graphite in my upper right arm.
Theres strange injury number one.

In 7th grade, my neighbor had a GoPed scooter. One day he asked me to help him start it. So I walk over, he's out on the street. He asks me to yank on the starter cord for him while he holds onto the gas and has his foot on the board to keep it steady. After about 5 pulls, no luck. But on the 6th, we decided to give it one more rip. First of all, I didn't realize he took his foot off the board. I pull on the cord as hard as I could, (I was very little back then so it really wasn't much power). Like I was saying, I yanked on it, the board lifted up, the exhaust pipe hit me in my left calf. About a half second later I noticed that my skin was bubbling at the point of impact.
Good stuff
Old April 18th, 2009, 07:08 AM
mitchard
Banned

Napkin did read the title!
Old April 18th, 2009, 09:21 AM
FeliFeliWooo
Hookah Pro

Send a message via AIM to FeliFeliWooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by patelbadboy2006 View Post
When ever i ash the coals i first blow on the bowl on top wher the coals are to get rid of all the ash, and once i blew on a small piece so hard it fell of the bowl and straight onto my hand, which i keep they for this exact reason, but i wont from now on
i did the exact same thing
now i use a little square of foil instead of my left hand ^_^
Old April 18th, 2009, 12:17 PM
HookahFlecks
Hookah Nut

My Hookah related injury involved my cat jumping up onto our table...tale just a swishing and knocking the hookah just enough to send the coal off the bowl landing between my legs on the couch burning a hole there, then breaking apart burning my inner leg ( nothing important ) then falling on the carpet seering the plastic into this nice hard area...geesh...what a time.
Old April 18th, 2009, 12:37 PM
Rob416
Hookah Guru

Send a message via AIM to Rob416

worst thing that has ever happeend to me is that i freaked when coals landed on my moms rug and just picked them up with my hands.. (oh those coals were lit by the way.)
Old April 18th, 2009, 01:55 PM
AbusiveNapkin
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to AbusiveNapkin

Quote:
Originally Posted by mitchard View Post
Napkin did read the title!
Blah. I never can read the entire thing from the front page >_< All I saw was "Strange Injuries."
Old April 18th, 2009, 04:04 PM
suspect136
Hookah Newbie

Got a pretty good one I was lifting my hookah over to my buddy as I did the coal fell on the couch my roomate was unaware it fell since he just got into the room sat down on the couch and let just say got a nice burn and a hole straight through his jeans.
Old April 20th, 2009, 01:21 AM
XMiwakoX
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to XMiwakoX Send a message via Yahoo to XMiwakoX

i read the thread to this...and was like WTF are ppl doing with these hookahs...lol
Old April 20th, 2009, 02:16 AM
fr0ntline
Hookah Newbie

my worst injury was after i was lighting coals on my stove i picked them up with the tongs and put my microwave fan on high (its above my stove) and while fanning it got distracted..the glowing bright red coal fell on my finger..leaveing a nasty burn that blistered then scabbed and left a evil looking scar T_T
Old April 20th, 2009, 04:41 AM
Kainpaintball7
Hookah Newbie

Ok so not my injury but I was there. I was out camping with my friends for 4th of July last year and we were playing some drinking games and smoking my friends hookah. One of my friends reaches across the table and as he did he knocked the hookah over. Trying to save our cheap plastic tablecloth he grabs the coal with his bare hand. He is lucky he was fairly drunk because he held it for probably 5-10 seconds before throwing it in the dirt.
Old April 20th, 2009, 05:21 AM
Hookahinthewomb
Hookah Newbie

I have the craziest strange injury story. The scene is a health class in eigth grade. We are taking a test. The kid sitting across the table gets extremely frustrated and throws his Al Fakher pencil (see hookah related) into the air. He then proceeds to attempt to put his head on the table. As he is moving his head down the pencil lands standing perfectly straight. Somehow in some crazy sequence of events the pencil goes straight through his lip. I mean a half and inch of the pencil was through his lip. I then proceed to stand up and yell "HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT PENCIL WENT STRAIGHT THROUGH HIS MOTHERFUCKING LIP.". Long story short the kid ends up with a viscous lip wound and I get suspended for three days. The prinipal who was a douche even said he understood my actions but due to school policy he had to suspend me. That's one thing I will never forget.
Old April 20th, 2009, 02:38 PM
MAD_HATTER
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookahinthewomb View Post
I have the craziest strange injury story. The scene is a health class in eigth grade. We are taking a test. The kid sitting across the table gets extremely frustrated and throws his Al Fakher pencil (see hookah related) into the air. He then proceeds to attempt to put his head on the table. As he is moving his head down the pencil lands standing perfectly straight. Somehow in some crazy sequence of events the pencil goes straight through his lip. I mean a half and inch of the pencil was through his lip. I then proceed to stand up and yell "HOLY FUCKING SHIT THAT PENCIL WENT STRAIGHT THROUGH HIS MOTHERFUCKING LIP.". Long story short the kid ends up with a viscous lip wound and I get suspended for three days. The prinipal who was a douche even said he understood my actions but due to school policy he had to suspend me. That's one thing I will never forget.
uhhh
Old April 20th, 2009, 02:40 PM
bradedup
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hookahinthewomb View Post

Old April 20th, 2009, 03:06 PM
Alex83rd
Hookah Newbie

I have a make-shift wind cover I've been using for awhile. I just cut one of those metal dryer hoses and wrapped some foil on the top. During one session I was going to flip the coals and needed to take the cover off. Normally I grab it from the bottom, since its normally cool to the touch. For some reason I grab it at the very top. Needless to say I managed to give myself some good burns on 4 finger tips.
Old April 20th, 2009, 03:34 PM
LoQuik
Hookah Pro

It wasn't my injury but...

Last summer I had a BBQ and invited some girls over and we were all smoking hookah on my deck when one of girls pulls on the hose too hard and knocks the coals off the hookah on to the the deck (the hookah didnt fall, just the coals) so I run over there and try to pick up all the now broken coals and put them back on the bowl and then go back to grill. So another girl I didnt know shows up and sees the hookah and asked what we were smoking and I told her and she says "ohhh...boring, I only smoke XXXX" and as she was saying that and sitting down on the bench where the coals fell. I heard her scream "Shittt! Shit!" and when I looked at her ass, she had 3 burn marks through her white mini shorts.

hahaha...
Old April 29th, 2009, 10:16 PM
Memories
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoQuik View Post
It wasn't my injury but...

Last summer I had a BBQ and invited some girls over and we were all smoking hookah on my deck when one of girls pulls on the hose too hard and knocks the coals off the hookah on to the the deck (the hookah didnt fall, just the coals) so I run over there and try to pick up all the now broken coals and put them back on the bowl and then go back to grill. So another girl I didnt know shows up and sees the hookah and asked what we were smoking and I told her and she says "ohhh...boring, I only smoke XXXX" and as she was saying that and sitting down on the bench where the coals fell. I heard her scream "Shittt! Shit!" and when I looked at her ass, she had 3 burn marks through her white mini shorts.

hahaha...
Haha.. priceless.
Old April 30th, 2009, 01:13 AM
Mende
Hookah Nut

Location: Hometown: Severin,Romania| Living in Manchester, UK
Send a message via Yahoo to Mende

All my injuries are related to lit charcoal and careless friends. One came by when we were smoking in a bar from our own hookah and just pucked up a lit coal cuz he didn't know what it was, had never smoked a hooka in his life. The rest of em happened because everyone forgets the hose is 1.5m long and they play tug of war with it. All fun and games until a hot one is burning a hole towards one's magic stick.
Old April 30th, 2009, 07:02 AM
CPill
Hookah Pro

Send a message via Yahoo to CPill

I was using a small egyptian style knock off hookah with my heavy KM hose ((idk why i wasn't using my km hookah though... i forget)). I had the hookah on a table, i went in the house, came outside to sit down and smoke some more. I sit into a low chair while holding the hose and the sheer weight of the hose-port-end of the hose and some slack in the hose brought the hookah down. It feel directly towards me so i didn't notice the difference until i could see the top of the bowl. Half of the coal went under my chair, the other half went... else where?

While picking up the coal under my chair and looking at the damage to my smashed bowl ((the only thing damaged, thankfully)).. My bawls start to feel very... warm... then incredibly scorching. I jump up quickly and examine my shorts to see if it burned through. As i'm moving the tongs toward the coal on the chair to pick up the coal... 2 inches before i get there, the coal burns straight through the mesh bottom of the chair >.<
Old May 1st, 2009, 01:45 AM
JeffersonCube
Hookah Newbie

A good friend of mine stabbed himself with the foil puncher when he tripped while walking with it...

We just slapped some bandages on it and continued the session!
Old May 1st, 2009, 01:51 AM
FeliFeliWooo
Hookah Pro

Send a message via AIM to FeliFeliWooo

Quote:
Originally Posted by JeffersonCube View Post
A good friend of mine stabbed himself with the foil puncher when he tripped while walking with it...

We just slapped some bandages on it and continued the session!
hello kitty band aids?
thats what i use
Old May 1st, 2009, 01:53 AM
chrisicool
Hookah Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by FeliFeliWooo View Post
hello kitty band aids?
thats what i use
G.I. Joe of course, or smurfs. That's what real men use. In terms of strange accidents... haha never got an accident involving hookah I didn't deserve. Such as burning myself with hot coals, or poking myself with my hole puncher.
Old May 1st, 2009, 02:27 AM
necco
Hookah Pro

I stabbed a random person on the street to death with my al fakher pen knife to see if it was sharp enough, then I stubbed my toe one the curb! Ouch!!!!
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook