Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

What is your favorite part of "hookah-ing"

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old April 23rd, 2009, 08:56 AM
Lu1gi
Hookah Nut

Default What is your favorite part of "hookah-ing"

So I was thinking, am I the only one that enjoys the set up just as much as the smoke? I really enjoy being able to tweak the way I pack and play with different methods of setting up the hookah : IE. Water Temp, Adding Extracts to the Water, Mixing Flavors, Trying my very hardest to get the flavor out of my so called "Washable" hose. I dont know about anyone else, but the whole experimental part of hookah smoking is one of the main reasons why I enjoy it so much. Post your favorite part of hookah smoking.
Old April 23rd, 2009, 08:58 AM
PakistaniMasty
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to PakistaniMasty Send a message via MSN to PakistaniMasty Send a message via Yahoo to PakistaniMasty
Default Re: What is your favorite part of "hookah-ing"

I love coming up with sifferent shisha mixes find wich tastes good and stuff
I also love coming up with different things to put in the base and mixing them as well
Old April 23rd, 2009, 08:59 AM
cockerham3
Hookah Nut

the smoke definitely.
Old April 23rd, 2009, 09:08 AM
callumwallum
Hookah Newbie

i like watching other peoples' reviews. just because i dont have a hookah yet lol. Especially vendor review videos. helps alot
Old April 23rd, 2009, 09:21 AM
cdo749
Hookah Newbie

I would love it if you guys were one of my friends.....I just love the smoke part
Old April 23rd, 2009, 10:24 AM
ChronicHookah
Banned

I love all of the different choices we have and trying new flavors, I really love buying a new hookah and trying it for the first time, but mainly I just like to smoke bc it means enjoying the end of my day.
Old April 23rd, 2009, 11:02 AM
Shienhausser
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Shienhausser

I wait day to day with bated breath, the time that Nakhla will send his Avatar to conquer earth and prepare his followers for his coming and enslave the infidels of the Syrupy Shisha Legion. Once the world is deemed worthy of his glory, Nakhla himself will descend upon Terra Firma, choking out the unworthy in a haze of Apples and Anise.
Old April 23rd, 2009, 11:23 AM
CecilBrown44
Hookah Newbie

I just like the entire experience, everytime I smoke, I like experimenting with the set up and I love mixing flavors, and the smoke is always great.
maybe not the entire experience thought, can't say i enjoy clean up too much
Old April 23rd, 2009, 11:29 AM
Liszt
Hookah Pro

I love the feeling of relaxation and trying new and unique flavors. It's just so much more satisfying than ACTUALLY eating an apple or gummy bears.
Old April 23rd, 2009, 11:55 AM
glostersa
Hookah Master

After setting up the Hookah to sit back and chill having a nice calm and peacefull smoke
Old April 23rd, 2009, 11:56 AM
reality-
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lu1gi View Post
So I was thinking, am I the only one that enjoys the set up just as much as the smoke? I really enjoy being able to tweak the way I pack and play with different methods of setting up the hookah : IE. Water Temp, Adding Extracts to the Water, Mixing Flavors, Trying my very hardest to get the flavor out of my so called "Washable" hose. I dont know about anyone else, but the whole experimental part of hookah smoking is one of the main reasons why I enjoy it so much. Post your favorite part of hookah smoking.

I must totally agree with you ! I enjoy setting up my hookah as much as I enjoy smoking it..
I have been experimenting alot with different setups for many years now... I haven't yet found a universal smoking hookah set-up but that is because there is probably none.. and thats the intresting part.. every tobacco brand and flavour requires a different setup is my conclusion.. so there is always something to improve on every angel!
Though I have not yet started experimenting with mixes in my water, only water temp.. Cus I belivie that it really doesnt affect if u take milk or lemon thee or anything in the water.. but Im maybe wrong? Would love some kind of "adding stuff to the base" review section!
Old April 23rd, 2009, 02:05 PM
wonderland
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to wonderland

Quote:
Originally Posted by PakistaniMasty View Post
I love coming up with sifferent shisha mixes find wich tastes good and stuff
I also love coming up with different things to put in the base and mixing them as well
Im with you here +1
Old April 23rd, 2009, 10:14 PM
cockerham3
Hookah Nut

I must have been a little grumpy earlier. Sorry about my bad inquiry. I should've said that i love every aspect of hookah. Its a great experience to share with your friends, for they usually make a session what it is. Its a lot of fun learning new things to try, then putting them to use. New mixes in the bowl, and in the base are always fun to experiment with. Setting up is fun, because when you're ready to smoke, you feel accomplished. Then we move on to the SMOKE! The smoke is great, and a little buzz here and there is always nice. Thick, white, thunderous clouds filling the room are beneficial, well, just because they're cool, and you can get some sick, thick rings. Messing around with your friends to see who has the best rings, cheerios, thunderclouds, or just cool stuff to lay our there is always a blast. Either way, hookah is great alone, or with a group of friends. =]
Old April 24th, 2009, 12:02 AM
RaceMyGhost
Hookah Pro

i love doing everything equally except for making coals....damn do i hate making coals lol

Go Noir or Go Home.
Old April 24th, 2009, 02:31 AM
deadfaerie
Hookah Newbie

the smoke
Old April 24th, 2009, 05:37 AM
omgheyitskenny
Hookah Nut

relaxing and blowing the rings =]
Old April 24th, 2009, 08:47 AM
Shushyne4np2ne
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to Shushyne4np2ne Send a message via Yahoo to Shushyne4np2ne

I like not getting a headache from crappy quicklights! LOL, But seriously, I love smoking when newbies come over to my house. I mean, half of them haven't even SEEN a hookah, much less smoked it. I usually start them out with something mild, then sneak in a nice bowl of the almighty god, NAKHLA. You know how funny it is to see someone who has never smoked hookah buzzing off of Nakhla? Pretty damn hilarious. Anyway, I really like smoking with friends, just because I got the hookah so I could have someone to smoke with and enjoy it's amazing smoke. For some reason, I could care less if there was nicotine in cigarettes, I love to see smoke. Sadly, I'm on hookah probation, so my KM red/gold 34" Double Pear will have to wait.. :-(

Old April 24th, 2009, 10:31 AM
cockerham3
Hookah Nut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shushyne4np2ne View Post
I like not getting a headache from crappy quicklights! LOL, But seriously, I love smoking when newbies come over to my house. I mean, half of them haven't even SEEN a hookah, much less smoked it. I usually start them out with something mild, then sneak in a nice bowl of the almighty god, NAKHLA. You know how funny it is to see someone who has never smoked hookah buzzing off of Nakhla? Pretty damn hilarious. Anyway, I really like smoking with friends, just because I got the hookah so I could have someone to smoke with and enjoy it's amazing smoke. For some reason, I could care less if there was nicotine in cigarettes, I love to see smoke. Sadly, I'm on hookah probation, so my KM red/gold 34" Double Pear will have to wait.. :-(
haha. the half of them that haven't seen one are always infatuated by it, and the thick smoke. it's always fun with a noob.
Old April 24th, 2009, 10:41 PM
BobMarley
Hookah Guru

I smoke to relax and nothing else... Unlike my "cigarette days". Those things make you anxious if anything.

I just like to sit in my recliner watching TV while dragging on my hookah or smoking a Backwoods cigar nowadays. I'll use snus whenever too for a relaxing affect.
Old April 24th, 2009, 11:07 PM
MAD_HATTER
Hookah Master

the best part for me is when the hookah is all set up and ready to smoke and my most favorite days to smoke is when the LA DODGERS are playing... like today
Old October 15th, 2009, 11:17 PM
rainsinblue
Hookah Newbie

Favorite part, hmmm, would probably have to be the relaxing atmosphere and when with friends the wonderfully brilliant conversation.

Also nicotine helps with some symptoms I have (mental health problem...) and so thats always nice, I smoke while doing homework because it makes reading and writing managable
Old October 15th, 2009, 11:23 PM
flippy
Hookah Enthusiast

For me its the flavors, I love trying new combinations and flavors.
Old October 15th, 2009, 11:27 PM
mybrohshi5
Hookah Nut

Besides flavors and smoke and setting it up and cleaning it and all the other fun things i ABSOLUTELY love blowing smoke rings
Old October 15th, 2009, 11:48 PM
dustpan73
Hookah Newbie

I like the social aspect. There's nothing like chillin out with a few friends and smoking hookah for a couple hours just BSing
Old October 15th, 2009, 11:51 PM
slick_johnson
Hookah Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by dustpan73 View Post
I like the social aspect. There's nothing like chillin out with a few friends and smoking hookah for a couple hours just BSing
Yezzir, you are correct.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook