Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

new object of my desire

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old April 24th, 2009, 07:17 AM
Xoek
Hookah Newbie

Talking new object of my desire

so yeah, like the title states, i've found a new hookah to obsess over in my dreams, day dreams and general fantasies, some of which will bring down the ban hammer if i think about too loudly. mmmmm....hookah. now, behold!!!!

http://**********.com/product.sc?cat...&productId=132

look at the pic with the close up of the pears, that's like amazing, and in my fave color.

now to be the man of the house, put some pants on, you know like in the relationship, not that i was sitting at my keyboard without pants on or anything, and DEMAND, ney ORDER my wife give me permission, and like you know, access to the cash i require! off i go to order her around like a common house wench, i'll let y'all know how it went, wish me luck.

before i go though, i need 2 things, first, a touch of the liquid courage, and second any of you have experience with this particular hookah? how solid is the stem? what are the pears made of, and like is there a high likelyhood of damge to them if it tips?
Old April 24th, 2009, 07:42 AM
Orrefors
Hookah Nut

Send a message via MSN to Orrefors
Default Re: new object of my desire

[FONT=Verdana]I agree, it's a beautiful KM. The blue color is very nice indeed. [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]But for me personally, I really wish they would stop painting camels on the vases [/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana][/FONT]
[FONT=Verdana]I have a black 3-pear KM. Can't really tell what the pears are made of. I guess it is some sort of plastic. The stem is really solid. I'm glad that I bought it![/FONT]
<a href=http://www.hookahpro.com/forum/./signaturepics/sigpic1294_1.gif target=_blank>http://www.hookahpro.com/forum/./sig...gpic1294_1.gif</a>
Old April 24th, 2009, 08:29 AM
Shushyne4np2ne
Hookah Nut

Send a message via AIM to Shushyne4np2ne Send a message via Yahoo to Shushyne4np2ne

That is, indeed a beautiful KM. And John makes sure they are super schmexy for ya when they arrive.

I'm obsessing over a similar Red/Gold 34 Inch KM from TheHookah. It's definitely my weapon of choice once I get off the mandatory Hookah Probation so I can save money to go to California.

Oh, and on a side note, you are one verbose motherfucker! Nice wording, always nice to see that instead of the following:

um, so i jussst bott dis Cowleel ManMoon HuKah, and I lurve its sooo muchly.

Not saying that EVERYONE does that, but I've seen it and for some reason, it grinds my gears.

Old April 24th, 2009, 09:32 AM
Xoek
Hookah Newbie

ok, so here's how it went, i walked into the room and woke up my wife, then loudly ordered her to give me permission to buy the hookah. then after much yelling and several minutes of domestic abuse i was able to run/escape the wrath of such an angry woman. i did the fear run while ducking and covering up move as she was still trying to slap me. seriously i've never seen a woman so mad before she was like a hungry lion, it's like she was mad at everything i did! first, she was mad that i called her wench, then she was mad that i woke her up by yelling about a hookah at her when she was still sleeping, and finally she was mad that i tried to order her around by saying "i wear pants in here not you." women, sometimes i just don't understand them. i was told to "shut up because you'll wake the baby, and leave me alone until the morning." so i guess i'll ask again in the morning.

that's how i get down, cuz i'm a gangster.

Last edited by Xoek; April 24th, 2009 at 09:36 AM. Reason: typos
Old April 24th, 2009, 10:51 AM
ChronicHookah
Banned

Xoel, first it's a great hookah and you'll love it, I won't go into more detail than that, simply bc I don't/can't blatantly sell in this part of the forum.
2nd, I can advise you on the wife situation, the whole pants thing, and I'm a gansta etc. Just use finesse with the wife. You have to make sure she feels as though she wins. You can't just jump into the bed and demand things, believe me, I know. You need to plan things out well in advance and be able to counter to what you know she will react. It's too ealry for me to go into detail and I have to run, but just be patient and make her feel like she got her way as you got your hookah
John
Old April 24th, 2009, 10:54 AM
bradedup
Hookah Master

no comment lol.
Old April 24th, 2009, 12:15 PM
glostersa
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoek View Post
ok, so here's how it went, i walked into the room and woke up my wife, then loudly ordered her to give me permission to buy the hookah. then after much yelling and several minutes of domestic abuse i was able to run/escape the wrath of such an angry woman. i did the fear run while ducking and covering up move as she was still trying to slap me. seriously i've never seen a woman so mad before she was like a hungry lion, it's like she was mad at everything i did! first, she was mad that i called her wench, then she was mad that i woke her up by yelling about a hookah at her when she was still sleeping, and finally she was mad that i tried to order her around by saying "i wear pants in here not you." women, sometimes i just don't understand them. i was told to "shut up because you'll wake the baby, and leave me alone until the morning." so i guess i'll ask again in the morning.

Yeah dude that is the biggest mistake you can ever make like poking a lion with a stick in the nuts you will get clawed bitten chewed up and spat out you have awaken the and now you have to live with it.

Goes to a corner to say some prayers for Xoek may he rest in pieces.
Old April 24th, 2009, 12:16 PM
ChronicHookah
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradedup View Post
no comment lol.
one day you'll understand
Old April 24th, 2009, 12:33 PM
photolinger
Arabian Sensation

Send a message via AIM to photolinger Send a message via MSN to photolinger Send a message via Yahoo to photolinger Send a message via Skype™ to photolinger

Yeah, honestly acting like you lost, when you win is the way to go, and I bought a single pear from john as a gift for my wife's friends (one is Egyptian) so she's happy and theyre happy.

"blu mist rulz dawg an that stuff ain't like it an if youz don't agree you bez a shithead yo" - Hajo Flettner
Old April 24th, 2009, 01:45 PM
kalutika
Mad Alchemist

I was deciding between this rig and the most recent one i bought. It's a beauty. I just felt that there were too many double pears around for my tastes and I wanted to get something somewhat more unique. That being said I would be extremely happy with this rig as well but you need to decide for yourself if you really need a new hookah or if it will be money you should not have spent.
Old April 24th, 2009, 02:25 PM
cherno83
Hookah Pro

Send a message via AIM to cherno83

I was looking at that but I kinda need a 2 hose and got the KM Trimetal double hose. The double pear looks so freakin nice though. I wish John had some of those with double hoses. I def would've bought one XP
Old April 25th, 2009, 05:00 AM
KillerB
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to KillerB Send a message via MSN to KillerB

I have ahookah just like this in red tha i got from hookah john. Its a beautiful pipe. The vase was kinda meh in that there were a lot of bubbles and recently cracked without and real abuse. But the stem is solid. The pears are made froma pretty solid plastic. Tipping it shouldnt damage them what-so-ever.

If you can convince the wife you will be very happy with this hookah. I promise.

Also, John is the man. Just figured i should tack that on.
22" Temsaah Mini-Wheat
Old April 25th, 2009, 05:39 AM
Xoek
Hookah Newbie

ok so after the storm was quelled, and there was much talking and "compromising" i was finally given the aforementioned permission, on one condition however. i can have the hookah, i just gotta wait until my birthday to get it. my birthday is in august, but yeah, at least it's a win. hopefully john will still have it, but if not then that's not a biggie either, i'lll just see what he has in stock at the aforementioned time of purchase.

so, like this is going to be my first rig in a while. the first one was a small egyptian that i had for a few years. i bought it at a head shop here and they only sold QL and hookah-hookah shisha. i was able to order japanese style coals and i somewhat remember them working out somewhat. so that is the expanse of my hookah knowlege.

so while i wait, you guys got any recomendations, tips, advice, or whatever? what kind of shisha do you recomend for a semi first timer? and blah blah other stuff.
Old April 25th, 2009, 05:50 AM
BigE
Hookah Guru

Send a message via Skype™ to BigE

so funny,you should produce a short movie and call it the Awakening,for the love of Hookah.
Old April 25th, 2009, 06:15 AM
reality-
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xoek View Post

Xoek man... haha.. Your making me laugh.. please write a book man I love your attitude .. hahah
Old April 25th, 2009, 07:04 AM
Xoek
Hookah Newbie

i've bee ntrying to write. my wife supports me but i generaly get lazy after writing for a while. and yes, my attitude, let's just say the wife has a passive tolerance for it. in real life i can get very loud, crazy, random, off the wall, and in your face. sometimes it's bit much for my wife to deal with, she says it's like living with a real life cartoon character. my kids love it though. but yeah i generally love to laugh and there's no telling really what i'm going to say at any point in time, cuz i'll sometimes just blurt out the randomest shit. just stuff that comes into my mind, and i'll go outside while my wife is hanging clothes and blurt shit out loudly at her. like the other day i told her that i though jesus should be considered an athlete because he was a long distance walker. she gave me this wtf kind of look and i challenged her by asking her "are you implying jesus wasn't a long distance walker?" then she just laughed at me.
Old April 25th, 2009, 07:06 AM
Xoek
Hookah Newbie

now, back to my fantasies. mmmm.....hookah.
Old April 25th, 2009, 07:17 AM
BigE
Hookah Guru

Send a message via Skype™ to BigE

Just order it.
buy her something before your Hookah arrives.How can she get mad at you when she got something in return.
Old April 25th, 2009, 07:17 AM
glostersa
Hookah Master

( sends Xoek's wife a sturdier Marble rolling Pin that should help quell his rampaging thoughts)

Remember Xoek she knows where you sleep and when you sleep and yes I know it hurts but be a good man and eat the poisoned mushrooms now before she has to hurt you real bad.

Lol Been married 27 years and that is due to the fact that I know when to run like hell. Hopefully you will receive your Hookah Xoek but remember that somewhere somehow she will exact retribution.
Old April 25th, 2009, 07:42 AM
Xoek
Hookah Newbie

retribution, you say?

...SWEET!!

that is awesome.
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook