Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

First KM HELP !!

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old May 5th, 2009, 03:57 PM
Wideboyuk
Hookah Newbie

Default First KM HELP !!

Hi everyone this is my first post

Im about to purchase my first KM. Im in the UK so online shops are pretty scarce. I have a budget of aorund 50 incl delivery.

I've found two hookah that I'm interested in:
'http://www.hookahshop.co.uk/football-by-khalil-mamoon-red-28-inch-p-1465.html'

and

'http://www.hookahshop.co.uk/alam-misr-by-khalil-mamoon-green-28-inch-p-1462.html'

I'm not too concerned about the looks but just the quality of product and smoke. Is there a diference between the two in terms of smoking performance?

I would also like to know whether the website is reliable for selling genuine KM products.

Thanks in advance
Old May 5th, 2009, 03:58 PM
MrBungle
AFNSBFLAVOUR

Default Re: First KM HELP !!

no difference in smoke, a KM is a KM. also check out www.hookahroyal.com

Old May 5th, 2009, 03:59 PM
bradedup
Hookah Master

Agrees with bungle.
Old May 5th, 2009, 04:00 PM
Wideboyuk
Hookah Newbie

Thanks for the quick replies guys
Old May 5th, 2009, 04:03 PM
bradedup
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideboyuk View Post
Thanks for the quick replies guys

just stay away from kms < 23" inches and they are (in my experience) smaller gauge and wont get *quite* as much smoke....
Old May 5th, 2009, 11:34 PM
chadtizzle
Hookah Guru

Send a message via Skype™ to chadtizzle

yeah all km's smoke the same, unless it's 23" or smaller. basically i just said everything that brad said...
Old May 6th, 2009, 12:01 AM
jayrunner89
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to jayrunner89

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradedup View Post
Agrees with bungle.
me to
Old May 6th, 2009, 12:20 AM
Hoohoodillyo
Hookah Nut

WOW I love that first one... the football, simply beautiful and on that note, cheaper! Even the color looks great, with either one of them you will be very happy. Just go for what one looks better to you. Both amazing rigs.
Old May 8th, 2009, 12:31 PM
goon
Hookah Newbie

the ones on hookahroyal.com dont look v.good they look standard tbh
i want ones like i see in these threads.
im from uk btw, any other sites to get km tri metal or of that look?
Old May 8th, 2009, 12:58 PM
Wideboyuk
Hookah Newbie

I do not know of any other UK sites that sell KM pipes unfortunately. However, I did place an order for the red one (football) with hookahshop.co.uk this Wednesday. I should be recieving it tommorow and I will post up a review of the website.
Old May 8th, 2009, 02:35 PM
Rizzer
Hookah Newbie

If you're in London you can head down to Queensway market and pick up a standard KM for about 25.
Old May 9th, 2009, 05:31 AM
goon
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizzer View Post
If you're in London you can head down to Queensway market and pick up a standard KM for about 25.
Niceee i bought af grape from there, didnt see a KM though, they must have them out of sight.
Do u know if htey sell phunnel bowls there? they have something that looks like a phunnel bowl, but they said its for nakhla zagoul.
Old May 9th, 2009, 07:53 AM
breldar
Hookah Newbie

Hey i Bought the Alam Misr from that site and received it a few days after. Its a great hookah and smokes amazing. My only issue was that the part of the hose that attaches to the stem was glued. When twisting it in to make sure it was air tight i found that the glue came apart. I spoke to the peeps from the site and the sent over a standard one free of charge. Had a great service and happy with my purchase so either one of them is a great choice.
Old May 9th, 2009, 03:51 PM
Rizzer
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by goon View Post
Niceee i bought af grape from there, didnt see a KM though, they must have them out of sight.
Do u know if htey sell phunnel bowls there? they have something that looks like a phunnel bowl, but they said its for nakhla zagoul.
Yeah, there placed in the shop windows. I got some AF ketchup there too, but can't say if they have phunnel bowls there, wasn't looking too hard for one.
Old May 23rd, 2009, 07:47 PM
goon
Hookah Newbie

hmm ill go and check it again, hope their knowledge on KM is good, they didnt seem too enthusiastic.
Old May 23rd, 2009, 08:05 PM
reality-
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wideboyuk View Post
Hi everyone this is my first post

Im about to purchase my first KM. Im in the UK so online shops are pretty scarce. I have a budget of aorund 50 incl delivery.

I've found two hookah that I'm interested in:
'http://www.hookahshop.co.uk/football-by-khalil-mamoon-red-28-inch-p-1465.html'

Thanks in advance

NOOoOOoOoooooOOOo
do NOT get this KM football.. i got it... but the crappy site sent me the other one "the jewel" .. basically the same hookah but it is supposed to be brass just on the "jewel" and not all the way like the football..
BUT.. this hookah is PURE crap!! It weighs like 100 grams.. Its like a plastic toy compared to a real hookah.. Its jsut soo lame I promise you man.. this "jewel" is not brass noir is anything else on that hookah.. its like painted rustcolour on the stem.. It looks sooo ugly!
The only thing worth in that package is the hose that is reaaalllyy the nice.. nicest Ive ever seen..
But the hookah itself is just a plain joke man.. It is KM but I promise you man.. you will not take this hookah seriously.. it jsut looks like a plastic toy for children.. it has no quaility feeling of it whatsoever.. Get some other model!! and dont even get it from this shitsite.. They never reply emails ( yes they do except it takes many days and sometimes they dopnt reply at all )..i got huge problems ordering from these monkeys.. and then on the top.. I just saw the other day that they sent me the wrong hookah.. i wanted football they sent me the jewel..
so I emailed them and Ill probably get answer in at least 5 days...

they most have worked alot on those pictures of the hookahs cus they do NOT look near this nice in real life..
Old May 23rd, 2009, 09:39 PM
JamesLee85
Hookah Newbie

Send a message via MSN to JamesLee85

i bought a serian from hookahroyal.com and it smokes like a dream! i havnt smoked a KM yet...
Old May 23rd, 2009, 10:17 PM
esteban
Hookah Pro

This one is nice too

http://www.hookahshop.co.uk/imagemagic.php?img=images/khalilmamoon-%20fancy%20blue.jpg&w=500&h=617&page=popup

in the price range of the ones you listed
Old May 24th, 2009, 01:18 AM
Trivial
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by reality- View Post
NOOoOOoOoooooOOOo
do NOT get this KM football.. i got it... but the crappy site sent me the other one "the jewel" .. basically the same hookah but it is supposed to be brass just on the "jewel" and not all the way like the football..
BUT.. this hookah is PURE crap!! It weighs like 100 grams.. Its like a plastic toy compared to a real hookah.. Its jsut soo lame I promise you man.. this "jewel" is not brass noir is anything else on that hookah.. its like painted rustcolour on the stem.. It looks sooo ugly!
The only thing worth in that package is the hose that is reaaalllyy the nice.. nicest Ive ever seen..
But the hookah itself is just a plain joke man.. It is KM but I promise you man.. you will not take this hookah seriously.. it jsut looks like a plastic toy for children.. it has no quaility feeling of it whatsoever.. Get some other model!! and dont even get it from this shitsite.. They never reply emails ( yes they do except it takes many days and sometimes they dopnt reply at all )..i got huge problems ordering from these monkeys.. and then on the top.. I just saw the other day that they sent me the wrong hookah.. i wanted football they sent me the jewel..

they most have worked alot on those pictures of the hookahs cus they do NOT look near this nice in real life..
OP listen to this man....

I have the second km and can personally vouch that its a great hookah

ANd brass cored which is a plus and has a good amount of weight
Old May 24th, 2009, 02:37 AM
patelbadboy2006
Hookah Master

Send a message via MSN to patelbadboy2006 Send a message via Yahoo to patelbadboy2006

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rizzer View Post
Ive been they are a lot and they aint many KM's, most are just cheap egyptian hookahs

Quote:
NOOoOOoOoooooOOOo

I got both hookahs and they smoke exactly the same, and i got them from this very site.

The football actually weights a lot more them then the alam misr, its about 3lbs in weights, its a really heavy hookah, reality im not sure if they sent you the same one as me, but mine is really heavy and sturdy

As for the site, i highly RECOMMEND NOT BUYING FROM THEM, as many problems as reality and a few more, the only reason i ordered from them was cause they are the only ones that have KM's when i bought them, but send dmcwebd a message and see if he can hook you up with any.

BUT STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE its ridiculous they call them selfs a professional business
Old May 24th, 2009, 02:41 AM
patelbadboy2006
Hookah Master

Send a message via MSN to patelbadboy2006 Send a message via Yahoo to patelbadboy2006

Quote:
NOOoOOoOoooooOOOo

They tried flogging the jewel to me saying its a lot better, but i still went for the football instead, they must be a massive difference between the two
Old May 24th, 2009, 07:05 AM
tankercss
Hookah Newbie

havent smoked KM jet but my shisha that i got from egypt makes some good smoke=)
rly dude shisha is good as long as it produces smoke
Old May 24th, 2009, 06:54 PM
reality-
Banned

Patelbadboy!
WHat !?? You have the football and your telling me it has alot of weight? and the jewel should be even "better" ? How did they mean with better...? quality? like more weight ??
Cus as I said I ordered the football but got the jewel-- and the jewel is a f*cking piece of shit Im thinking of just selling away for a few bucks to a friend..
and yes as you say they call them selves a professional buisness .. which is a very good joke I actually would laugh about if I didnt hated them for sending me this bullsh*t .. So now Im not laughing Im just mad..
If they would have a phonenumber anywhere I could call them up and ask them whatsup but nonono.. they have a MAIL which they answer whenever they want to and Im telling you its not often..
Old May 25th, 2009, 04:28 AM
krampi
Hookah Pro

Send a message via MSN to krampi

I think the company just knows that the Jewel is a piece of sh*t and they want to sell them this way. You buy a football and than they contact you, that the jewel is a lot better and because they are nice guys they send you that one instead ... After knowing a company, that does this i wouldn't buy from them in the future ...
Old May 25th, 2009, 07:53 AM
reality-
Banned

Yeah.. ANd I emailed them like 3 days ago saying I got the wrong hookah.. they sent me the jewel when in fatc I ordered the fooboll hookah.. we'll see how they respond and how many days it will take.. I will let u guys know..
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook