Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

looking for a certain flavor or taste... hoping for a reccomendation or two

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old May 22nd, 2009, 06:45 PM
-Devil-
Hookah Newbie

Default looking for a certain flavor or taste... hoping for a reccomendation or two

since i am new to the types and choices for the tobacco that is out there ... looking for a recommendation on a flavor i am looking for if it exists...

a 'Cotton Candy' scent or taste... are there any out there that have that? ...

if this isn't the right location for this kind of post i apologize ... been looking through the review threads but haven't came upon one yet that mentioned that as a scent or taste...
Old May 22nd, 2009, 07:02 PM
FarBeyondDriven
Hookah Pro

Send a message via MSN to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Yahoo to FarBeyondDriven Send a message via Skype™ to FarBeyondDriven
Default Re: looking for a certain flavor or taste... hoping for a reccomendation or

Ah you are looking for a sweet candy smoke. I know Fantasia makes "Cotton Candy" but I haven't tried that. I'm more of a traditional smoker, so I am no good at this . A good one that I've recently tried, however, is Salloum Watermelon. Good luck bro!

Salam

- Mohamed
Old May 22nd, 2009, 07:03 PM
MrBungle
AFNSBFLAVOUR

Default Re: looking for a certain flavor or taste... hoping for a reccomendation or

starbuzz makes one as well. might wanna check the review section and see if anyone has smoked them.

Old May 22nd, 2009, 07:56 PM
Trivial
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBungle View Post
starbuzz makes one as well. might wanna check the review section and see if anyone has smoked them.
x2

check the review section.. im sure its in there
Old May 22nd, 2009, 08:01 PM
MAD_HATTER
Hookah Master

Epic Makes a GREAT cotton candy its one of my favorites lmao here is the link

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0yGN...e=channel_page

jk

dont do it

Last edited by MAD_HATTER; May 29th, 2009 at 06:56 PM.
Old May 22nd, 2009, 08:19 PM
Dunkel
Bad Motherf^&*er!

Fusion also makes a cotton candy flavor. I have not tried any of these, mainly because the idea of smoke lightly flavored sugar doesn't appeal to me. LOL
Old May 22nd, 2009, 08:27 PM
MAD_HATTER
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dunkel View Post
Fusion also makes a cotton candy flavor. I have not tried any of these, mainly because the idea of smoke lightly flavored sugar doesn't appeal to me. LOL
yea me either. i think i would get a queezy from the flavor rather than the nicotine
Old May 22nd, 2009, 08:52 PM
photolinger
Arabian Sensation

Send a message via AIM to photolinger Send a message via MSN to photolinger Send a message via Yahoo to photolinger Send a message via Skype™ to photolinger

i was gonna link my vid in hopes that you would not try epic, but uh, mad hatter did this thing lol

"blu mist rulz dawg an that stuff ain't like it an if youz don't agree you bez a shithead yo" - Hajo Flettner
Old May 22nd, 2009, 08:54 PM
ChronicHookah
Banned

cotton candy just doesn't sound like a good flavor, but at least there are 100's of other choices out there, don't worry about being new, just try new things.
Old May 22nd, 2009, 08:54 PM
MAD_HATTER
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by photolinger View Post
i was gonna link my vid in hopes that you would not try epic, but uh, mad hatter did this thing lol
im leading him the right way lol. i put jk at the end though. hopefully he gets it hahaha
Old May 22nd, 2009, 09:16 PM
-Devil-
Hookah Newbie

been going through the review section already ... used it to pick the samples i got from CH (got my order today btw, yay!)

fixing to watch that video now ... knowing me i will still prob try at least one tho ... did finally find one in the review .. from Starbuzz ... pink i think was the name ...
Old May 22nd, 2009, 09:20 PM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

never tried a cotton candy flavor but i know that if you take SB blue myst and use AF apple, watermelon, and maybe coconut in a phunnel with a mod it will turn to pure sweet flavor after a few mins

try searching for cotton candy and look at any of the results that are in the reviews section
-matt
Old May 29th, 2009, 06:45 PM
-Devil-
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by FarBeyondDriven View Post
Ah you are looking for a sweet candy smoke. I know Fantasia makes "Cotton Candy" but I haven't tried that. I'm more of a traditional smoker, so I am no good at this . A good one that I've recently tried, however, is Salloum Watermelon. Good luck bro!

Salam

- Mohamed
smoking this one right now ... the smell out of the box is like a cough syrup and the taste is not much better hah ....
Old May 29th, 2009, 06:56 PM
myka
Hookah Pro

I've had fantasia cotton candy before and its pretty good. It tasted like a bunch of sugar in your mouth. Blue berry is even better.
Old May 29th, 2009, 07:04 PM
-Devil-
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by myka View Post
I've had fantasia cotton candy before and its pretty good. It tasted like a bunch of sugar in your mouth. Blue berry is even better.
i am going to let the tobacco air out a bit and try a different pack and hole size ... but my first impression on it so far was not good ...
Old May 29th, 2009, 08:11 PM
Shienhausser
Hookah Enthusiast

Send a message via AIM to Shienhausser

just go to bath and body works and find some fruity bubblebath, take it into your mouth and blow it out your nose, its just like starbuzz but cheaper.
Old May 29th, 2009, 08:29 PM
MAD_HATTER
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shienhausser View Post
just go to bath and body works and find some fruity bubblebath, take it into your mouth and blow it out your nose, its just like starbuzz but cheaper.
lmao. just add the bubbleebath to the vase and puff like if there was a bowl on the hookah lol
Old May 29th, 2009, 11:49 PM
-Devil-
Hookah Newbie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shienhausser View Post
hahaha! ... having tasted bubble water as a kid ... ermm i think i will skip the starbuzz one for sure...
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook