Home User CP Browse Members Calendar Register Today!  
Get New posts Faq / Help? Community Menu

Go Back   Hookah Pro - Hookah Forum > Hookah Stuff > Hookah Discussion

Hookah Discussion General discussion related to hookah ...

tangiers still makes mini phunnel bowls?!

Hookah Discussion

Reply Share

Old May 31st, 2009, 10:05 PM
kingboyb
Banned

Default Re: tangiers still makes mini phunnel bowls?!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattathayde View Post
i know of a good amount of people that smoke tangiers out of their Egyptians, how ever it is pretty hard to figure out how to make it smoke right for most of us.

ya you can save the tobacco but i sue as hell wont toss it back in my container of good shisha and dont need to have another 6 containers of half used tangiers laying around

as to the knock offs they will probably work ok but one of the things with the tangiers bowls is that they are made from a certain ceramic that the knock offs have failed to match

-matt
I hear you about having to maintain a separate stash of used tangiers. I'm not down for that either.

At the very least, people can take a small tangiers and mod it. There's plenty of info out there for people to do it and it works well..
Old May 31st, 2009, 10:21 PM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kingboyb View Post
I hear you about having to maintain a separate stash of used tangiers. I'm not down for that either.

At the very least, people can take a small tangiers and mod it. There's plenty of info out there for people to do it and it works well..
ya ive tried filling the bottom up with foil and stuff before. i should figure out something more permanent but the way i would really want to do it that would be "propper" (casting a piece of metal to fill the bottom tightly) is just not worth my time. it would be cheaper to just buy a mini phunnel if they were production

-matt
Old May 31st, 2009, 11:05 PM
annual
Hookah Nut

The mini works great and is alot smaller than my small so my trip definately was worth it to get my hands on some mini's. I drove from AZ btw to visit his lounge.
Old May 31st, 2009, 11:23 PM
Pieking
Hookah Newbie

I don't see why he would discontinue something that is clearly so popular amongst avid hookah smokers. But I'm sure there is a reason behind it whether it be good or bad. I never got to smoke out of a mini, let alone own one. Not that I would need one.. I don't plan on smoking tangiers anytime soon. (not a crack on tangiers, I just have no will to try it)
Old May 31st, 2009, 11:35 PM
kalutika
Mad Alchemist

And that's why I love the Lucid line. Many of the advantages with almost none of the problems. That's why I see the Lucid line becoming the focus soon enough.
Old June 1st, 2009, 12:25 AM
mattathayde
Hookah Master

ya lucid is a whole lot easier but for some reason it seems like some of them just dont pack the flavor from the reviews ive seen and i dont really understand why, maybe its just coincidence.

i smoked some lucid watermelon mixed with the regular sour, maybe the sour kinda kicked it down but it was a little weaker than when i got it, idk maybe im just to used to nakhla chocomint that is super strong flavor.

-matt
Old June 1st, 2009, 12:34 AM
kingboyb
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by mattathayde View Post
ya lucid is a whole lot easier but for some reason it seems like some of them just dont pack the flavor from the reviews ive seen and i dont really understand why, maybe its just coincidence.

i smoked some lucid watermelon mixed with the regular sour, maybe the sour kinda kicked it down but it was a little weaker than when i got it, idk maybe im just to used to nakhla chocomint that is super strong flavor.

-matt
I've had the same experience. Nobody can explain it, but people think the nicotine in the regular flavors bring that out more flavor...
Reply Share
Share with your friends on facebook